Community > Posts By > jman8310

no photo
Thu 09/03/15 04:58 PM
Thanks to everybody exept tiretom. Was asking for the key to a good relationsip, not to the pants.

no photo
Thu 09/03/15 06:11 AM
Okay so..I've put an end to my having random sex all the time about 6 months ago, and have never even really asked a girl out or been on a date, until yesterday.

I ate alone at a fancy Chinese restaurant and had a cute waitress serving me, now, she wasn't a supermodel but she was pretty to me, a little overweight. She messed up my order and felt bad, but I was interested and she had told me her name. So, when she gave me the bill, I called her by name and said, "Hey, Marissa right? Are you available, because I am." Her face lit up and got red and she lost her breath and said "Oh my GOD no! But thank you!" Then I put my card in the ticket and she came back and said, "I have a name for you!" We were laughing and she said, "I'm calling you, 'The Brave One'" so we started laughing and then when I looked at my receipt she wrote "Thank you" in pretty letters with an exclamation point with a heart on it and smiley face. She was so happy after that and all smiles.

I gotta admit, this is the first time I've looked for anything more than a slut for a quick fling, but it felt good to make her day!

So, does anybody have the key to getting a good-hearted partner instead of just a slut? AND YES LADIES, I too used to be a slut it works both ways! laugh

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 08:51 AM
Edited by jman8310 on Wed 08/19/15 08:51 AM
It's a cool community here. Finding a local girl who doesn't look like a house and has a brain would be a nice bonus though!

(No disrespect to the ones who are out there!)

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 08:26 AM

If I were rich, I might have 2 cars, maybe a sports car like a Corvette and some type of four wheel drive truck to go into mountains in the winter.

If I lived around mountains, I would take the sports car downhill on the mountain pass and try to get the fastest time.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 03:46 AM
Wow you're gorgeous, too bad you ain't in Texas. Best wishes on your hunt.drinker

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 02:58 AM
Age...Maturity...meaningless to me. It's all about respect.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 02:49 AM
Sitting here on mingle...would rather be working on my Civic but it's 4:50 in the AM.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 02:47 AM
I usually have 2 cars. One for daily driving and one for a fun project!

no photo
Sun 08/02/15 04:04 AM

Isuzu Mu-X, but what I really want is to restore and drive a 1949 Ford F1 Pick-Up. Been itching to have one since I was a teen.

Ah, someday my pretty... :)
I would like to restore a 90's model Nissan 240sx for drift!

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 03:18 AM
You're welcome and thank you.

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 02:39 AM

So, do you not cook the noodles first? I just looked at the vid and I am confused?
He skipped that part. You crush the noodles and put them in the chip bag, then add the hot water. You can see where his noodles are sitting on the bottom half of the chip bag.

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 02:35 AM
Just so everybody knows..the OP's account has been deactivated. laugh

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 02:30 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OHys9PVta8

This should be a video of a former inmate making one. It's where I learned was working as a CO in a Texas prison. I don't know how to insert links.

Yeah sure, that is what you were doing in prison :tongue:
noway lol

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 02:12 AM
Edited by jman8310 on Sat 08/01/15 02:12 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OHys9PVta8

This should be a video of a former inmate making one. It's where I learned was working as a CO in a Texas prison. I don't know how to insert links.

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:57 AM
1 - Every time I eat them, I crush them up by slamming the packages on the counter top so I can eat it with a spoon.

2 - I throw random stuff in it and drain out all the water.

3 - I make pizzas.

How to make a ramen pizza:

You need:
- at least 4 packages of your favorite ramen.
- a large bag of cheetos (or your favorite chips)
- your favorite sauce (mine's chili with beans)
- shredded or squeeze cheese!

Then:
- Eat the bag of chips and save the last handful
- Crush the ramen noodles and place them in the empty chip bag
- Add just enough hot water, add the flavor packets and slosh around
- Lay the bag flat on the table as it will be your plate
- Tear the bag open exactly along the seams on the sides
- Heat up your sauce and spread over your ramen crust
- Add your cheese
- Crush the handful left of your chips (like cheetos:wink: ) and spread evenly

Voila! You have just made the ramen pizza! And you can add meat if you like!

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:50 AM

Inmate food..

Ramen pizza!

-4 packs of chicken ramen
-1 can wolf brand chili with beans
-1 handful of cheddar jack shredded cheese!

I love ramen and I love pizza, but would never mix the two. :)

This looks like something my brother would eat though. He'd eat anything that would make me cringe. Hahaha.
I was a Correctional Officer for four long years and picked up on some inmate eating habits, you can make any kind of pizza with ramen noodles as the crust! noway Yup!

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:48 AM
Decent, gets your point across. Best wishes on your hunt.

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:47 AM
Decent, best wishes on your hunt and welcome to mingle drinker

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:41 AM

I've always been intrigued by ufo's, aliens, astronomy, science & philosophy too.....but into the alien/ufo for over 10years....

however that experience u had of floating roflroflroflrofl
Say dog it was a dream! And it was awesome haha yawn

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:38 AM
The place where all of your worries disappear, the place that calms you, the place where nothing matters, where everything is okay.

Mine is my bed. Then again, I just bought a new bed from Homezone in february that is very comfortable! However, this has always been my place to just let it all go.

I have a note on my desk next to my bed with a list of everything that I am grateful for in my life, and read it every day when I wake up and before I go to sleep as it rests right next to my glasses ohwell

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8