Community > Posts By > darkhawk028

darkhawk028's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:14 PM
The problem with a site like this is it is national. Both men and women, being more than acceptable for dating, will not get the chance, because distance is the challenge. I, like most, have a job that will prevent me from moving far from where I live right now. The search is difficult, I will be beginning it soon myself. But when you find the one to be with, all the pain and effort will be worth it. Stay the course.

darkhawk028's photo
Mon 07/06/15 07:01 PM
Many people believe in forever, and I am one. I love my wife and I will forever. She told me to move on before she left us, but I will always love her. I can only hope that everyone will feel what we felt.

darkhawk028's photo
Thu 07/02/15 06:25 PM
I was once told a story, buy a female cousin of mine. She said that her friends were always looking for troubled or bad boys, as they could always settle for a good boy.
Another saying I have heard is a woman is always looking for a bad boy that will be only be good for her, while a man is always looking for a good girl that will only be bad for him.

darkhawk028's photo
Thu 07/02/15 06:20 PM
My eyes range from bright blue to blue grey, I am not sure why they change. It is comforting to realize others have the same thing.

darkhawk028's photo
Thu 07/02/15 06:13 PM
I am an electric lineman by trade, but training to be in commercial and industrial metering. Being a pole dancer, I mean, climbing poles was a lot of fun, but my hips, knees and shoulders will thank me by taking a less impactful profession.

darkhawk028's photo
Thu 07/02/15 05:54 PM
The fourth has been important for my family for some time. My mom came from a family of 13 kids, and they used it as an excuse to get back together. As time went on and the family grew, they decided that every three years would be enough. This is the third year, and so I get to see all my cousins, aunts and uncles for the first time in a while. I hope you all can enjoy as much as I will.

darkhawk028's photo
Tue 06/30/15 05:38 PM
Not sure what to think of a hamburger eating you up would mean. Could be a sign to think about being a vegetarian, or maybe it was the gluten. Or maybe it was the German town of Hamburg that was eating you up. Not sure without a bit more information.

darkhawk028's photo
Tue 06/30/15 05:27 PM
Sorry, not from San Diego, many thousands of miles from there, from Iowa. There are many real guys out there, but unfortunately, most are so scared of rejection that they will not reveal themselves. The jerks and aholes have no problems telling you how great they are, but the true gems are humble and won't reach out. You need to go dig them out, like diamonds.

darkhawk028's photo
Tue 06/30/15 05:15 PM
I didn't know if anyone wanted to just talk about whatever the heck was on their minds. Let's open this up to whatever you want to say.

darkhawk028's photo
Mon 06/29/15 08:06 PM
While I can appreciate the difficulty of finding someone you can click with, it is apparent that he doesn't feel as strongly for you as you do for him. And if he does, then the feelings he give towards you are unhealthy for you and your relationship. I can say that their are many others that can treat you better, with love and respect that are deserved by all. He may feel empowered by demeaning others, especially those close to him.

darkhawk028's photo
Mon 06/29/15 07:59 PM
Honestly, I believe if you go searching for love/companionship, you will miss it. It is when you are honest and relaxed with yourself that others in the same position will notice. Then the relationship will build. Be cautious, one will fall harder faster, which will cause an issue. If you both can make it through that, your love will bloom.

darkhawk028's photo
Thu 06/25/15 06:29 PM
Maybe they believe in tossing a larger net, maybe they believe that they may be the exception to the rule. Every man thinks he is more than he is, yet many think they are less than they are, so they reach beyond what they are told they can reach. Then when it doesn't work, they can say that the other person didn't want to open their boundries. Men believe they are bigger than they are, yet don't know how far they can reach.

darkhawk028's photo
Thu 06/25/15 05:37 PM
To have the perfect woman is to feel vulnerable and comfortable at the same time. To feel in control and helpless. To help her become more she is, and more than you felt you could be. You as a couple are more than you are apart. It is possible, though rare. You will know if it is true.

darkhawk028's photo
Wed 06/24/15 07:40 PM
Good evening, I really don't know how to start, so I will just jump in.
Everyone is searching for that special someone, and I found her. The one
that made me more, that made me want more for us and myself than I could
have imagined. The one that pulled feelings from me stronger than I could
have believed possible. And then illness started taking her away, but she
fought and fought, and we got closer and closer. Until the fight took her
ability to live, her last wishes were for peace for me. I am struggling
to find this peace, I feel empty without her here. I am begging for anyone
to tell me how to accept the fact that I must live my life without my
soulmate, to try to move on and live a "normal" life. I am lost at
this time.