Community > Posts By > princessbloom

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 10:33 PM
@mightymoe

yeah i agree those traits are important. thanks for the tip!

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:18 AM
@DavidCommaGreek

What does a valleygirl mean. Hahaha. saying that is my habit. lola. hahaha. yeah. i'll be sure to do more editing! thanks for the feedback!

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:16 AM
@Jesusprincessmt

what does go-getter mean though? and thanks! hahahaha.

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:16 AM
Iamwhoiam1

hahahahhaha. thanks! it was a random name i created since i was 6 so yeah. stuck with me till now. :D

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:02 AM
@lukinfolov

spatial what???? hahaha. thanks for commenting again!!

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:54 AM
Edited by princessbloom on Fri 07/03/15 03:55 AM
@iIamwhoiam1

hahahahhaa. me like mulan? the disney character? how so? becos im chinesE? :P

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:53 AM
Edited by princessbloom on Fri 07/03/15 03:54 AM
@lukinfolov

hahah. nah im cool. i dont get offended much. im pretty direct as a person too so yeah. I asked this qns to get honest comments so thanks a lot! i appreciate it.

Getting back to your comment, i believe all of us are a little narcissistic inside arent we? We all like to feel good and look good dont we? it gives us that self confidence to carry our heads up high and be proud of who we are. I think narcissism comes with self love. too much of it is a no no though. but yeah. just my opinion. whatcha think?

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:50 AM
So i've been having school tests recently and i've been struggling. Either the papers were hard or i'm just plain lousy. The papers i struggle most with always is the maths and science paper. I cant seem to understand abstract logic, i cant visualise things well and i cant seem to be able to tweak the formulas and apply it to questions. I dont know why. But when it comes to humanities, i can do so much better.. History, social studies and geography all seem much easier than me. I've been wondering why but i have no clue as to why this is so. Many say girls are generally better at languages and stuff because we are more sensitive, meticulous and attentive. well i think it's quite stereotypical. I want to know what makes one good at maths and science and what makes one good at languages. Is it the left and right brain that plays a vital role? Or is it the study methods? Or the passion one has for that subject? Or the environment they grew up learning in? Care to share some opinion? well, be sure to leave a comment! i appreciate it greatly! :D

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:41 AM
this is golden! An insightful opinion! :D

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:40 AM
this is sweet. i agree! A man who can put down his ego and sincerely apologize if he ever is in the wrong is damn sexy and damn precious!

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:39 AM
Sooooo a picture tells a thousand words. Based on my profile picture what do you people think of me? What do you think im like? My interests? My personality? it'll be awesome to receive replies. hehehe. :D

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:37 AM
you feel the same? or you're new and are asking the same qns as me?

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:37 AM
i agree. i will be careful! thanks for replying!

princessbloom's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:36 AM
gold advice. thank you! i really appreciate it! hope you find luck on here! :D

princessbloom's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:10 AM
@lynnleeds hi to you too! hope you are having a great day! :D

princessbloom's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:09 AM
@debbie1980 Thanks so much! Glad to receive your reply!

princessbloom's photo
Sat 06/27/15 02:42 AM
Hi. Anyone can offer me tips and information about this site? How often do you really get a match or anyone to talk to?