Community > Posts By > 78Mills

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 09:33 AM

a path walked alone is a path within the heart .....

It's all in your head...

No its in the heart , we all are different, our hearts crave different desires, we each have our own passions about different things, my religion is different from yours, not two people are the same though our paths may cross no one can walk your path for they do not have your heart.....

Alright...but not the heart.
The heart is ruled by emotions. It craves the desires of people. It cannot walk a path alone.
The path walked alone is the one of your spirit. The spirit is the one that can overrule your heart and free you from its desires.
Your mind is there to help you choose in between.

I like the way you think

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 07:35 AM

Oh yeah? Told by whom? And do you have your own mind or you believe what others tell you?

you should learn to stop taking everything so personal it was a Joke lol have a little fun

I am usually a barrel of laughs but I was personally attacked by my best friend here and his hideous jealous delusional trolls. Luckily, my sweetness and I kissed and made up, so everything is fine now. But it was another painful moment in As Mingle Turns. Nice to meet you. You have pretty eyes. :wink:

lol I see and I didn't mean to offend you I just like to have fun :-) thank you and it was a pleasure to meet you

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 07:26 AM
Lot's of comments about people living a few states away.How about a few countries away ? I have shared messages with some lovely ladies from other countries,and yes,i know one day it could happen with that distance,but anything more than a long road trip does make a big difference in reality and simple online friendship...

that was the best answer yet and very true

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 07:22 AM
Oh yeah? Told by whom? And do you have your own mind or you believe what others tell you?

you should learn to stop taking everything so personal it was a Joke lol have a little fun

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:58 AM
a wise man once told me" one only can see clearly with the eyes shut"
and only after falling a hundred times did I understand what that means , I may not no where I am going but my path is finally clear.....

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:49 AM
The women from NYC are crazy hot and sexy. :wink: :banana: :banana:

that's not what I was told yesterday lol ...........

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:42 AM

It's all in your head...

No its in the heart , we all are different, our hearts crave different desires, we each have our own passions about different things, my religion is different from yours, not two people are the same though our paths may cross no one can walk your path for they do not have your heart.....

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 10:22 PM
Simple solution to the OPs problem: just don't look for love on an international dating site. Find a regional one if your in the States.
I don't look for love here ... if I want to find a nice Dutch man, I'm better off on a Dutch site.
And I ain't sure if I want a Dutch man, or a man at all, lol, so currently I ain't even looking.
Mingle is just a great place, lots of great people, that's why I'm here.

Get lots of PMs from Americans these days, but I've come to realize that the weather in the US isn't all that great. You either freeze your butt off, get cooked alive, and if you survive that, a tornado will whip you up and toss you around a bit, or one of the many thunderstorms will electrocute ya.
Not that I ever wanted to move to the US, but knowing this, I'm just gonna stay home, lol. Well, I'll vacation there next year hopefully, but still.

*oh, I'm just goofing around, so pls no one take offense, I'm just in a happy mood :) *

lol that's funny but to be honest does anyone really expect to find love on a site like this? if we really was honest to ourselves we are here to chat and try to interact with each other, if one does happen to find love on these sites it would be rare lol

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 09:04 PM

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 04:19 PM

well I think there is about 8 people from my area on here and they are all male but one which use to be :-)

Oh, that would be our friend Caitlin Jenner.. he's working his way thru each state looking for Mr. Right... just ignore him

lol Caitlin Jenner huh lol

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 03:50 PM
well I think there is about 8 people from my area on here and they are all male but one which use to be :-)

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 03:22 PM
I know what you mean brother..
.. present company excluded..:wink: .
but all the interesting good ones seem to live.. just a bit out of reach..
.... it's a shame really...hmmm..
..... that is except for the ones living in New York City... they're just crazy ***..lplhappy :wink: :banana:

lol funny

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 03:12 PM
???

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 03:08 PM

but yet there are several people like myself that is honest, trust worthy, reliable, and hard working and yet just cause I have three children most women won't give me the time or day?

im glad you said 'most women' because were not all the same. flowerforyou

if i really loved him, it wouldn't bother me.

and this is coming from someone who hasn't got any children yet.

well it was the cause of my divorce my ex told me "I can't handle raising another woman's child" after I got custody anyway so did several other women after my divorce lol forget them my children come first in my life even if it means spending the rest of my life alone :-)

sorry to hear that, but not all women are the same, i love children, any i know many women that do as well, but equally some don't. my twin brothers partner has 3 children from a previous marriage and he loves it. flowerforyou [/quoeach I had adopted my ex wife's son less than a week before she left me over my daughter, I guess each their own

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 03:04 PM
why are all the good ones far away

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 02:33 PM

but yet there are several people like myself that is honest, trust worthy, reliable, and hard working and yet just cause I have three children most women won't give me the time or day?

im glad you said 'most women' because were not all the same. flowerforyou

if i really loved him, it wouldn't bother me.

and this is coming from someone who hasn't got any children yet.

well it was the cause of my divorce my ex told me "I can't handle raising another woman's child" after I got custody anyway so did several other women after my divorce lol forget them my children come first in my life even if it means spending the rest of my life alone :-)

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 12:36 PM
thank you both for the advice, as for my job it's not auto it's oil field and is the job title I have

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 12:04 PM
maybe this site is not for me?

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 12:00 PM

ive got blue eyes.:smile:

Pretty baby.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

mine are actually a vibrant blue, I could have been more specific.

and im weird, when I cry, my eyes go a piercing blue color.

here is a close up

no photo
Thu 07/02/15 09:10 AM

Previous 1