Community > Posts By > KennethP5206

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:19 AM

What does that signify so pride inspiring? All flags should be hung together signifying solidarity, we should not be divisive but being conducive to togetherness.
Because in America, the American flag is flown above all others.... Just wait and see... Google North American Union... It's coming quicker than you think.....

I have seen that.

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:11 AM
This is a video clip showing the veteran who went down to a Mexican restaurant in Reno , NV to take down the American flag that was being flown under their Mexican flag. This guy silenced the folks on the sidewalk and makes me proud to be an American. I think it's going to take a lot more of this kind of revolting to change things...watch and be proud.

http://www.youtube.com/v/UQ6cCPbA8jo

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:38 AM
Did an update yesterday

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:27 AM

I was raised on a farm and we ate everything.
Coons, Possums, Armadillos, Squirrels, and even Squirrel brains,Rabbits,Goat,Rattlesnake, Kangaroo, Emu, Alligator, Quail,Deer, and Buffalo.

I wasnt raised on a farm but Ive eaten most of those
MMMMMMMM

Well if you ever come to Florida, you have to try the alligator...it is really good

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:18 AM

Coons, Possums, Armadillos, Squirrels, and even Squirrel brains,Rabbits,Goat,Rattlesnake, Kangaroo, Emu, Alligator, Quail,Deer, and Buffalo.

Yeah my ex-father in law said that back in the 40's and 50's moms everywhere would cook up pig brains and eggs with milk gravy.sick

I have never eaten pig brains, I don't know if I could...maybe.

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:15 AM

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:09 AM

Oh and I love gator meat. Mmmmmmmmlove

Gator meat is real good

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:08 AM
Barbecued armadillo
Sardines and buttermilk

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:31 PM
Life in the fast lane ... by the Eagles

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:19 PM
Sounds like something I would do

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:18 PM

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying "Hello."

I politely said, "This is Dylan. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?"

Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear "Get the right f***ing number!" and the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude. When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.

When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled "You're an asshole!" and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!"

It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're f amiliar with our Caller ID Program?"

He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!" and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole (I had his number on speed dial,) I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

He said, "Yes, it is." I asked, "Can you tell me where I can see it?"

He said, "Yes, I live at 34 Oak tree Blvd, It's a yellow rambler, and the car's parked right out in front."

I asked, "What's your name?"

He said, "My name is Don Hansen,"

I asked, "When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

He said, "I'm home every evening after five."

I said, "Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

He said, "Yes?"

I said, "Don, you're an asshole!"

Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call. Then I came up with an idea. I called asshole #1.

He said, "Hello."

I said, "You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up.)

He asked, "Are you still there?"

I said, "Yeah,"

He screamed, "Stop calling me,"

I said, "Make me,"

He asked, "Who are you?"

I said, "My name is Don Hansen."

He said, "Yeah? Where do you live?" I said, "Asshole, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd, a yellow split-level, I have a black Beamer parked in front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said , "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole," and hung up.

Then I called Asshole #2.

He said, "Hello?"

I said, "Hello, asshole,"

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..."

I said, "You'll what?"

He exclaimed, "I'll kick your ass."

I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 34 Oaktree Blvd, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 9 News about the gang war going down in Oaktree Blvd.

I quickly got into my car and headed over there. I got there just in time to watch two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter and surrounded by a news crew.

NOW, I feel much better.

Anger management really does work.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:20 PM

I did not see the update but did send a card. I hope he got a ton of them! flowerforyou

I hope he did too.
As soon as I find out I will let everybody know.

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:08 PM
Did you see the update?

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:59 PM

Thats great to hear have they not found out how many cards he has gotten yet would be neat to find outbigsmile

I am still trying to find out.
And like I said if you want to see what he looks like give me an email address, and I will forward the email to you.
I promise not to send you any other emails other than that one.flowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOOwvDtSo3M

Also do a search on YouTube for Hillary and Peter Paul. There are quite a few videos there.

Thanks

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:23 PM
New update posted today

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:10 PM

There's another scandal brewing with Hillary and a man named Peter Paul. A bit of illegal fund raising going on. This one is actually in the legal process in California as we speak. There are a couple of videos on YouTube concerning this.

Give us a link please

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:43 PM
Here is a link to some of it.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/gen/resources/infocus/whitewater/timeline1.html

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:38 PM

Lord this may be the stupidest question ever...

This friend keeps telling me this vague story about a scandal that Hillary was involved with (Whitewater???) and her premise is that this other person who was giving testimony died from a "mysterious" heart attack. She is implying that the Clintons had something to do with this death. Money and fund mismangement and sexual misconduct....yes...but anything else??

Sorry shes not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but did I miss something like that????

Yes it is true
If you do a search you will find it

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:18 PM

I have an update on Gene the guy that had asked for Birthday cards to be sent to him. If you would like to see what he looks like give me an email address, and I will forward you the email.

Kenneth, here is the picture.
Thank you so much for your prayers!

mb

Mary Beth Carver
Early Care & Education
Canadian Valley Technology Center
405-222-7580

"Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression." Dr, Haim Ginott

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 9:00 PM
To: Roddy AAAMcKenzie
Subject: Fwd: Gene's Picture __ 25th bday card drive

"kkkillion@juno.com" <kkkillion@juno.com> wrote:
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:15:20 GMT
To: okroddy@yahoo.com,
jacqueline_bills@yahoo.com
Subject: Gene's Picture __ 25th bday card drive

Many of you have asked about Gene. He is NOT my cousin, but the cousin of Eileen Young from NInnekah who is in my MK unit. There is still time to get a birthday card to him if you hurry! The address is: GENE GARDNER at Bible Baptist Church , POBox 450935, Grove, OK 74345. To update you: he has been battling brain tumors since 1999 and is close to losing the battle. His 25th birthday is Wed., March 5th and his pastor's wife is conducting a huge card drive. They are also trying to get his brother, Dale, home from Iraq in time to celebrate with him. He has lost the use of his right side, but is learning to be a "lefty". My School of the Arts choirs made cards for him and I know there are people all over the country -and the world- sending cards so I'm anxious to hear just how many he will get. Attached is a picture of Gene so you can put a face with a name. Thanks for your participation! kk

Attached is Gene's picture. Sandra said you were looking for one. This was
taken last Oct.
<>

Elaine Gardner
Vice President
Grand Savings Bank
PO Box 451809
Grove, OK 74344
Phone 918.786.2203
Fax 918.786.4761

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25