Community > Posts By > KennethP5206

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:42 AM
I like classy women with long hair, and a long neckline.
And sexy legs.flowerforyou love love love love

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:35 AM
Edited by KennethP5206 on Thu 03/06/08 08:35 AM

I have a friend like that, and sometimes she just won't shut up.
She comes over to my house and brings her Lap Top and play's online poker. She is talking about the game she is playing including all the screams. It is really annoying especially when I am trying to watch the news or something.
Sometimes I am fuming, so I have to go to another room.grumble

Kenneth, that is not just annoying, it is rude! I would tell her "I want to watch something on TV. Why don't you go home and play your game where you won't disturb anyone" or "I'm going to bed, so, would you mind leaving. I couldn't sleep with you screaming about your game."
If this is a girlfriend, she is more than rude to do this. Its like, "hi, I want to spend time with you, but, I'm going to play games on my laptop I brought with me, and ignore you."
If she wants to spend time with you, she should leave the laptop at home.
Maybe thats what you should say. "Sure, come on over, but, please leave the laptop at home so we can talk" (watch a movie, listen to music or whatever)

No she is not a girlfriend, just a good friend.
I am glad that she brings her lap top so I don't have to listen to something worse, and also I don't have to entertain her.
She has had a lot of hurt in her life, and so I put up with it.
I am the only friend she has.
She owns a condo on the beach, and a house in Michigan.
She will come over and stay a few day's and then go back, especially if she has her condo rented out.
I am always glad to see her go home.

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:09 AM
Sounds like my twin sisterlaugh laugh laugh laugh

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:09 AM

Do you know what a 710 is ?
A f ew days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'
She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..' She went on to say that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'Is there a 710 on this car?'
She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'
If you're not sure what a 710 is ask me ?

Lol....What is a 710?laugh

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:58 AM

I know people who are like that, I dont call them friends because they want an audience, not a friendship. I am honest with those folks and let them know that when Im in the mood to be entertained by their senseless banter I will sit dow, drown myself in alcohol and spend a few hours listening to them. Otherwise, they shouldnt take it personally when I dont return their calls.
indifferent

Sometimes that's what I do when she is here. I will go out and get beer and drink really fast just so I can put up with her...She drives me nut's

KennethP5206's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:56 AM
I have a friend like that, and sometimes she just won't shut up.
She comes over to my house and brings her Lap Top and play's online poker. She is talking about the game she is playing including all the screams. It is really annoying especially when I am trying to watch the news or something.
Sometimes I am fuming, so I have to go to another room.grumble

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:12 PM

It happens all the time, and I am sad to say he may not have too many options.
Have him put in applications everywhere.
He may have to take a job that he doesn't like, but he needs to take some sort of job and just stay with it.
It could turn out to be just like his last job, but you never know.
He just has to keep his head up as hard as it is.
Good luck, and God bless

flowerforyou
flowerforyou ty

Yw I love you Jillflowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:09 PM

You know I don't love the poetry on here but I do want to say maybe some people don't like my sassy comments either...so maybe we should all learn to tollerate eachother!

You can be sassy to me anytime flowerforyou

LOL, I love you!!

Lol...I love you tooflowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:06 PM
It happens all the time, and I am sad to say he may not have too many options.
Have him put in applications everywhere.
He may have to take a job that he doesn't like, but he needs to take some sort of job and just stay with it.
It could turn out to be just like his last job, but you never know.
He just has to keep his head up as hard as it is.
Good luck, and God bless

flowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:00 PM

Oh no another test...why don't I just hang myself.laugh laugh

But...it already looks like you lost your head.flowerforyou

Thats just to make you look at my profile so you get my whole headlaugh flowerforyou

I know. That's why I messed with you.happy

You can mess with me anytimeflowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:55 PM

So I have a family member that was convicted of a felony over 16 years ago. It was a non violent felony he did with some friends when he was 17. He admits it was stupid. He did his time in jail and has never commited a crime since that day. He is dedicated to his family, minds his own business, and works hard everyday. But now he is going to lose his job he has been at for over a year now because of his felony. He had told them about it, and the requirement then was he couldn't have a felony in the last 10 years. He passed the background check and passed and all was well. Now they've changed their policy to not having people work there that has EVER been convicted of a felony. He has done an excellent job there, never had any problems. Now they say he can't work for them anymore bc of something he did 16 years ago.
I just don't think he should have to pay for that mistake for the his of life. Can't a person redeem themselves??

I am sorry to hear that.
Of course he has redeamed himself. He may have to find a meanial type job for a few years until this goes away.
He may consider selling cars.
I am sorry he is having to go through this.flowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:47 PM
Just waiting for my time to devour you...I'm not wacky just askk all my friends here on JSH

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:44 PM
Edited by KennethP5206 on Wed 03/05/08 06:49 PM

But...it already looks like you lost your head.flowerforyou

Thats just to make you look at my profile so you get my whole headlaugh flowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:39 PM

You know I don't love the poetry on here but I do want to say maybe some people don't like my sassy comments either...so maybe we should all learn to tollerate eachother!

You can be sassy to me anytime flowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:38 PM

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:36 PM
Hey I'm a man that used to be a woman....does that count?
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:29 PM
I knew it, it is a traplaugh

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:22 PM
Hi Myisland50flowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:19 PM
Hi Stormflowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:18 PM