Community > Posts By > TxChickieee

TxChickieee's photo
Sat 08/21/10 07:02 AM
I find a man that treats a woman with respect and dignity, most attractive. Let's her have a voice and doesn't make her feel like she is a child instead of the woman he claims to be caring about!
A man that still opens doors for a lady.A man that calls her 20 minutes after she has left him to make sure she has made it home and is safe from the world.....
call me old fashioned,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it it what it is ! lol

TxChickieee's photo
Sat 08/21/10 06:58 AM
HELL YA !

TxChickieee's photo
Sat 08/21/10 06:55 AM
Edited by TxChickieee on Sat 08/21/10 06:56 AM
HEY yall..................... I am so impressed with all the conversations happening here ! SWEET !!!!!!!!

I can still sit in a chair , I can still only use one seat belt on an airplane, I can still ride the rides at an amusement park. I look HOT as hell in my jeans and a rocking top, dressed as a rock star!!!!!!!!!!!! REPRESENT .... all I'm saying ..............:tongue:

TxChickieee's photo
Fri 08/20/10 05:43 AM
Welcome to Mingle.... have fun and dont settle ! lol

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 08/19/10 04:41 PM
WOW ! I leave a few months and come back to read my blog and it exploded .....thanks yall

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 08/19/10 04:41 PM
WOW ! I leave a few months and come back to read my blog and it exploded .....thanks yall

TxChickieee's photo
Sun 08/15/10 01:49 PM
ok, lets pose the question ........ How serious are men on this site as far as looking for a serious relationship.... other than for sexual gratification ? lol

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:49 PM
I hope all you guys are still searching for US Curvy Women.... you know the old saying,"Try it,you might like it!"

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:33 PM
Well,there are fake people in cyberland as well... venture carefully and happy cruising!

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:29 PM
Thank you , greystyle !

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:11 PM

o my..i just had to add to your post.and i must say nice topic........Most men cant handle curvy women,because there worried about there image or worried about what other people think of them.And that is such a shame,then you have those men that dont mind having a curvy woman behind closed doors,which are usually those that are cheating on the girlfriends.Men and women have alot to learn about each other.One day they might reflect on what there missing or stick to what they have,or stay here and keep searching...

Well, I have found there are genuine men,who adore curvy women. I am proud of the men who are not afraid and represent a decent man in todays society. AS my profile indicates; Sexy is not in a size , it is in the attitude.If you are secure in yourself and are true to you, then your Gold....

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:01 PM
Hello and welcome .... have a good time !

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:58 PM
HELL YEAH !

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:56 PM
later, have a good work experience ! lol

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:50 PM
Curves are slipery when wet, yes ! however if you know how to hug a curve just right...... well then the rest of the ride is smoothhhhh !
Handle curves with care , wink wink !!!!

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:50 PM
Curves are slipery when wet, yes ! however if you know how to hug a curve just right...... well then the rest of the ride is smoothhhhh !
Handle curves with care , wink wink !!!!

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:31 PM

blushing flowerforyou

Thanks !

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:28 PM
Looking at all options! lol

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:27 PM
Thats right ! Curvy women are sexy as hell !!!!!!

TxChickieee's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:25 PM
Get out of the nudie bars !!!!!!!

Previous 1