Community > Posts By > Alodiaaa

Alodiaaa's photo
Fri 12/25/15 01:34 AM
Edited by Alodiaaa on Fri 12/25/15 01:38 AM
Because I'm still working and it's Christmas day! :(

Alodiaaa's photo
Fri 12/25/15 12:17 AM

Great show Alo,

My favourite is Mumen rider.....the bicyclist for justice.

STAND UP PEDAL MODE!!!

:D

Hahaha yeah!
I like him too!! drinker

Alodiaaa's photo
Thu 12/24/15 07:05 AM
Does anyone here watches one punch man? Damn, Saitama is effin cool! Hahaha

Alodiaaa's photo
Thu 12/24/15 05:33 AM
Hi guys! It's Christmas eve here, just wanna great y'all a Merry Christmas! God bless! :heart:

Alodiaaa's photo
Mon 12/21/15 04:23 AM
Edited by Alodiaaa on Mon 12/21/15 04:27 AM
Steve Harvey Names Wrong Winner Miss Universe 2015 crowns Miss Colombia instead of Miss Philippines Steve Harvey Names Wrong Winner Miss Universe 2015 crown taken from Miss Columbia given to Miss Philippines Miss Universe Philippines 2015. After 42 years, finally! The Crown is ours again! Another Pinay! Congratulations Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach!! You deserve it!! Woah! drinker love :heart: flowerforyou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCND_ScGfA

Alodiaaa's photo
Wed 12/09/15 02:44 AM
Edited by Alodiaaa on Wed 12/09/15 02:44 AM

Some French-Canadian guy ask me if I wanna hang out with him. I said yes, then he was like. "Okay, don't dress like a homeless okay." What the **** right? That's just kind of insulting. Or I'm just overreacting about it? Either way, that's not a good thing to say. Should I still go?

This guy is insulting you so you will go away. It is a pretty gutless way to go about telling you to get lost but not everyone is "random", emotionally change able, and has no boundaries as you self describe in your profile.

Granted it does not make you a bad person for all; but sounds like a mismatch for this guy. Which if you are attracted to him is maybe your lucky day. Least he is giving you a chance to get with the program.

May not be your strongest ability but, if you like him, and you want him to like you, then you may have to adapt your behavior, and appearance, to be near enough to him to be associated with him. And I doubt that is true of a lot of people.

If he is nice and doesn't "dominate you, let's it be your positive choice; then I don't see it as all bad. IF he is grooming you to pimp you out then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Not every fatherly/big brother advice is someone actually being those things.

However there is some point in your life you have to move beyond the sloppy hair in your face beach bum teeny bopper look and come into your own in the adult world. Sounds like you kind of crashed into that wall and it is hurting your feelings. And if it doesn't feel that great, what days later, maybe it is time to put your big girl panties on and dress/act more adult.

Well, he doesn't effin know me. Men usually think I was always looking for sex just because of the way I looked. Little that they know that was the very last thing on my mind, if at all. I was too busy staying alive, too busy working for my next meal to think of normal things that girls my age think about. I work 7 days a week wearing a f*cking suit, what makes him think I'm not decent.

Again Good luck. If I didn't think you had the right stuff inside I would not waste my time in counsel woman to woman.

Hm, woah slaphead Understood!! Thanks Mrs.PacificStar48

Alodiaaa's photo
Wed 12/09/15 02:36 AM
We've already talked about it. And we're okay now. Lol

Alodiaaa's photo
Tue 12/08/15 04:37 AM
Edited by Alodiaaa on Tue 12/08/15 04:50 AM

Some French-Canadian guy ask me if I wanna hang out with him. I said yes, then he was like. "Okay, don't dress like a homeless okay." What the **** right? That's just kind of insulting. Or I'm just overreacting about it? Either way, that's not a good thing to say. Should I still go?

You were right first time, it is insulting, and my guess is the guy is young because you are, so maybe you can let it go. However, if he says something else to you that you find insulting, I should hope you make it very clear to him that you feel insulted, and if there is no apology, move on, you deserve better.

Welcome to Mingle2 and good luck in your search.

He's turning 29, I didnt met him here though

Alodiaaa's photo
Tue 12/08/15 04:36 AM

Just looked at your pics,
You don't look like a homeless person....

Hmmmmmm
Wonder what gave him the idea you dressed like a homeless person?

Still, even if I dressed like a homeless person myself,
I would not like anyone else telling me how to dress....

Yeah, I agree! Funny thing is, he's the one that's always wearing sleeveless and shorts and rip jeans in his photos all the time. spock frustrated

Alodiaaa's photo
Tue 12/08/15 04:32 AM

Maybe he was going to treat you to something nice from the a la carte menu in the local soup kitchen ohwell

Not something I'd ever say, even when I was a young jerk, but may be worth asking him for an explanation.

Does sound like the hallmarks of a control freak mind you.

I thought about that. Because he told me to dress classy but then when I asked him where we gonna go, he said just at the mall. Haha

Alodiaaa's photo
Tue 12/08/15 04:27 AM
Edited by Alodiaaa on Tue 12/08/15 04:28 AM

This guy is insulting you so you will go away. It is a pretty gutless way to go about telling you to get lost but not everyone is "random", emotionally change able, and has no boundaries as you self describe in your profile.

Granted it does not make you a bad person for all; but sounds like a mismatch for this guy. Which if you are attracted to him is maybe your lucky day. Least he is giving you a chance to get with the program.

May not be your strongest ability but, if you like him, and you want him to like you, then you may have to adapt your behavior, and appearance, to be near enough to him to be associated with him. And I doubt that is true of a lot of people.

If he is nice and doesn't "dominate you, let's it be your positive choice; then I don't see it as all bad. IF he is grooming you to pimp you out then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Not every fatherly/big brother advice is someone actually being those things.

However there is some point in your life you have to move beyond the sloppy hair in your face beach bum teeny bopper look and come into your own in the adult world. Sounds like you kind of crashed into that wall and it is hurting your feelings. And if it doesn't feel that great, what days later, maybe it is time to put your big girl panties on and dress/act more adult.

Well, he doesn't effin know me. Men usually think I was always looking for sex just because of the way I looked. Little that they know that was the very last thing on my mind, if at all. I was too busy staying alive, too busy working for my next meal to think of normal things that girls my age think about. I work 7 days a week wearing a f*cking suit, what makes him think I'm not decent.

Alodiaaa's photo
Tue 12/08/15 04:05 AM

You should have told him the best part of dating a homeless girl is after the date is over you can drop her off anywhere.laugh

Haha I did tell him that. Lol but he was like, "okay." Haha

Alodiaaa's photo
Mon 12/07/15 03:08 AM

Haha I asked him that. He didn't answer back

See, your radar is in place, and working.
You do not wish to listen to it :-)

He said he's not. Lol

Alodiaaa's photo
Mon 12/07/15 03:08 AM

I would not be impressed. Dump him. Asap.
Hot or not, there's plenty of other hotties around that will treat you with respect.
Even if it was meant in a humorous way, it felt off to you, and it was. Quite crude and the timing was all wrong. You don't want a bloke with no sense of timing.

I guess you're right.

Alodiaaa's photo
Sun 12/06/15 09:20 PM
Haha I asked him that. He didn't answer back

Alodiaaa's photo
Sun 12/06/15 09:17 PM
I dont know, I was okay with it. But then I got turned off. But I really think he's hot though lol

Alodiaaa's photo
Sun 12/06/15 09:09 PM

hang out with him at a club with other people? you might enjoy yourself
hang out just with him at his place? up to you but he sounds like a douchebag to me

He said he meant to just dress classy or decent.

Alodiaaa's photo
Sun 12/06/15 08:48 PM
Edited by Alodiaaa on Sun 12/06/15 08:53 PM

Alodiaaa's photo
Sat 12/05/15 07:25 PM

I need a hug because I feel so down right now sad tears

((Alodiaaa))

Thanks Marie!

Alodiaaa's photo
Sat 12/05/15 07:25 PM

I need a hug because I feel so down right now sad tears

Alodia (((HUGS)))flowerforyou I hope you feel better! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thank you Jesusprincessmt. :cry: :angel:

Previous 1 3 4