Community > Posts By > WolfEyez

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 08/01/12 03:40 PM
Dr.Oz ( I love him) says it's best to lose 2-3 pounds a week because if you lose to much too fast then the elasticity of your skin has a hard time catching up.

First thing I did last year was stop eating at fast food chains (man, that was hard) and drinking soda. I feel way less bloated these days. Still struggling with everything else. I love food way too much, lol.

Good luck. Be strong.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 08/01/12 03:31 PM
"Best friends are like four leaf clovers; rare to begin with but a blessing in disguise when found." ~Me

"Lighting a candle and saying a prayer for the tragic events that caused our nation's despair." ~ 9/11/2001, Me

"There are some nights that are better left as a forgotten memory."
Then there are some nights we never forget; Because in those nights, many pretty things have passed. ~ Me/Lucho

"wanna talk? survive the arctic winds. wanna know me? walk through fire. wanna stay around? climb the barbed wire. Don't let the pit bulls eat you on the way out." ~ ME

"Sometimes things have to fall apart to make way for better things. It may hurt ... like hell but we must find a way to deal & have hope in the notion that everything happens for a reason." ~ ME

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 08/01/12 11:12 AM
I don't know how wildlife rescues work in other areas but in my area you can't just bring them anything because they will kill it. For example, my friend found a 1 week old squirrel. She's taking care of it because most rescues around here will kill it. Same with birds with broken legs/wings. I've seen her take care of and release many birds -- mostly sparrows and robins and as young as a few days old. We've always fed them canned cat food until they were big enough to fly. I've never seen an issue.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 07/22/12 08:42 AM
wait until the weather changes .. tomorrow is another heat wave. Enjoy.

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 06/23/12 11:16 AM

It has just been announced that Jeanne Tripplehorn joins the cast of Criminal Minds to replace pagent Brewster. She has signed for all of season 8 as well as all the other cast members including Gubler!

Who's Gubler?

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 06/17/12 03:09 PM
welcome ... home I guess lol

WolfEyez's photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:46 PM
Ohh, I see. That's cool. That's like a two hour drive from me. I live in Burlington County.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:30 PM
Well, good luck to ya. What part of NJ?

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 05/26/12 09:58 AM
Oh, You poor thing. No wonder why you are returning to NJ. The black hole has called you and you just can't resist, lol. I find it pretty hard that there is no chinese food in Houston. If those are your only reasons for coming back, stay where you are! I promised myself I would never die in NJ. It's bad enough I was born and raised here.

Well, someone has to seeing as there is NADA to do in NJ except sit around, get fat and consistanly fail to improve your life. But that's just my opinion.

WolfEyez's photo
Thu 05/24/12 11:15 AM
Listen, I would re-think coming to NJ. Especially if you are moving here. It's a veil of darkness here. The black hole consumes anyone who crosses the state lines. Once you make a home here it is almost impossible to leave in the future -- No matter how hard you try. Those NOT NJ born and raised have more success with escaping but the success rate is only 10%. I advise moving here. You never know who'll greet you over them state lines. You have been warn ... crap gotta go. I'm suppose to be on patrol.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 05/20/12 10:02 AM
I agree that it was for the shock factor but it did keep me on edge through out the whole episode. Someone was suppose to die and it kept me wondering who. I'm glad no one did die though.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 05/16/12 11:59 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if they even lost some ratings from spoiling it.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 05/16/12 11:55 AM
Well, it was known a long time ago that Emily was eventually leaving the show. I don't understand why they would reveal something like that either. It takes all the fun out of knowing who's going to die.

The commercials for tonight's episode make it seem like the audience isn't going to know which profiler dies. But when someone knows of the information that we know ... it's almost a bit pointless to even watch. I'll still watch but just saying.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 05/16/12 11:50 AM
I love Emily but if anyone but her dies tonight ... I'm going to take over the world.

Just saying.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 12/18/11 01:06 PM
That blows. I'm really sorry to hear that. I watched someone have a seizure for the first time ever over the summer. He passed away last month. He refused to go to the hospital about his seizures over the years.

WolfEyez's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:32 PM

around. I don't come on here much anymore and I finally have 40 (sometimes over) hours at work and a new boss. I'm not so stressed anymore. I'm actually starting to like life again.

Criminal minds has been awesome this year, btw.

What are you doing for work now?

Yes it has! I am glad they brought everyone back! I wish they would bring back Ashley Seaver, but it is what it is!

I hope they bring back a reoccuring Unsub this season hat ends up in a lot of episodes, like the Boston Reaper. I am definately not dissapointed at all, this season has rocked so far!

I'm still working at a daycare.

It's been a great season.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 12/11/11 04:30 PM
around. I don't come on here much anymore and I finally have 40 (sometimes over) hours at work and a new boss. I'm not so stressed anymore. I'm actually starting to like life again.

Criminal minds has been awesome this year, btw.

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:06 PM
Oh, How this thread seems to have died.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 11/20/11 06:20 PM

Word of advice ... always have hope but don't be naive. Because if someone truly loves you and wants to be with you ... they will find a way to make it work when you aren't able too.

^ this

thanks wolfchic - kinda goes along with what I was saying about accepting the existence of another's insecurities

Welcome :) Sadly, I'm still learning too, lol.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 11/20/11 02:15 PM

Word of advice ... always have hope but don't be naive. Because if someone truly loves you and wants to be with you ... they will find a way to make it work when you aren't able too.

I was beginning to think that maybe I was acting like a child for expecting him to make atleast an effort to get intouch with me, but not anymore.

I hate to think I've been taken for a ride, but has it broken my heart? Honestly, no. It's just bruised my ego.

Part of me knew it wasn't real, the rest of me is just catching up.

As to whether he loved me as much as he said he did or not? I guess I'll never know. I can only hope he did, but that might just be my ego talking.

I always thought I was too. It took me a long time to realize I wasn't.

You're one of the lucky ones. Back then, he bruised my ego and broke my heart. We seem to get a long better as friends without having much communication because we still express some form of love for each other. I don't want to live in the past anymore. It is what it is.

You and I will never know the things we want to know. And it's probably for the better.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25