Community > Posts By > WolfEyez

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 07/03/11 10:16 AM

see the thing is very few women appreciate Fur Elise,Moonlight Sonata and Requiem.

What's wrong with Moonlight Sonata? biggrin

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 07/03/11 10:10 AM

Wats up bro. I'm not a lady lol, but I've all the same issues you have. Even as far as a 5 year marriage with one. I don't claim to know the mind of a woman, but I've realized a thing or two. It was definitely my chivalry that she fell in love with, but you need to have a little bit of a bad boy edge to keep her. Trust, sincerity, and understanding are only part of it. They also need some excitement, mystery, and a man to fulfill that inner bad girl. I'm thinkin men and women are all to similar in what we want in each other- I loving parent, an understanding spouse, and an exciting lover. Good luck bro!

And you know what .. this guy is absolutely right. Not that everyone works that way ... but it does for me.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 07/03/11 10:07 AM
I think that perhaps you should take some initiative and ask her out. if she accepts then clearly she wants to be more than just your friend. I find more interest in someone (that I already like) when they clearly show they are interested but at the same time aren't over doing it with the flirting.

I don't know about anyone else, but I like men who have a touch of bad boy in them. I like a guy who will open doors for me and SOME stuff like that but I get turned off if someone takes it to extremes. Don't ever pull out a chair for me ... lol That's too much for me.

I don't know all the details about your situation but I personally would just turn around and walk away from any girl like that. You shouldn't have to change your "game" (assuming it's being done in an acceptable way) for someone else. Change it up a bit .. maybe. But just be yourself and that's all that matters. I expect people to be upfront and honest with me right from the start .. because that's how I am.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 06/29/11 06:27 PM
I love it. A majority of the poem even fits to the beat of one of my fav songs.

WolfEyez's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:24 PM

heyyyy i know tons of wolf therians and im one too

Welcome! To each their own! Pay no mind to them. They mean well and are good peoples.

WolfEyez's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:57 PM
9.5 .. You remind of vampires (compliment) .. a very stunning one at that .. yum

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 06/11/11 11:49 AM
sounds pretty.

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 06/04/11 10:07 AM
well, it is most likely that she didn't know he was doing drugs at all. If that is the case, I would have given him the boot too. Not the cup of tea I'd like to be around.

However, if she did know he was using, it sounds like this is the first time she's seen him doing it around her. Was there an agreement to not do it around you?

I believe more details are needed. If the second scenario is true, I would have dropped him a long time ago.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 05/22/11 09:04 PM
wux, you're too funny.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 05/22/11 08:59 PM

You're doing pretty well. Hey, all I get are e-mails from women asking "Where are you? What do you do? What are you here for?" I tell them to read my profile, because all of the answers are in there, and I never hear from them again....

It would be nice to hear from someone who had more intellect than a Chia pet with cleavage....

what's a chia pet?

seriously? They are those animal shaped clay pots that grow grass all over their body

Jee... I know now what it is that has been missing from my life. Chia pets.

Do you sell them, by any chance?

sorry .. just sold my last one an hour ago.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 05/22/11 08:49 PM

You're doing pretty well. Hey, all I get are e-mails from women asking "Where are you? What do you do? What are you here for?" I tell them to read my profile, because all of the answers are in there, and I never hear from them again....

It would be nice to hear from someone who had more intellect than a Chia pet with cleavage....

what's a chia pet?

seriously? They are those animal shaped clay pots that grow grass all over their body

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 05/22/11 08:22 PM

Since I don't do that enough times. :wink:

You know what I hate the most?

A girl leaving me on a cliffhanger.

seriously...Somebody wont' reply or won't even start a conversation, or even replies but that's it.

THOSE are all FINE. Yep. i won't fuss about it. I'm 35. I know, I had girlfriends before. I know how it is. Seriously, it's cool, I'm fine with it. :thumbsup:

You can do that and I won't care, really. I'm not one of those who complain if someone checks my profile and wont' say nothing. I won't even care if someone sends a "hi" and after I reply , I won't hear from them.
Nope. That doesn't bother me either.

What bothers me is

When I talk to someone, almost BEGS for my phone number, and I'm still very curious about the desparate attempt to contact me and even begging me for a date..and then finally I brake in and I said, ok!
and....

Then she is gone!!!

I got 20 txt messages I exchanged with her, 4 emails, and even chatted with her for 2 hours and she is just gone.

Lie to me ladies.:angel:

You went to sleep, or the dog is throwing up or grandma doesn't feel well.. ANYTHING.

Or hey, tell me that you changed your mind.

DO TELL. Seriously, tell me and this monkey is off your back forever.

I know I know..not all women like this etc etc etc...BUT this 1-2-3% is the one that ruins for the other 99% , because people learn from experience and bad experience is what builds the world of a@@holes.

Complain why the guys are pricks? Don't go any farther, here is a prime example that turns the nicest guy into a total d1ck for everyone else.

mad

Men do the same thing. I have similar issues but ...

if it will cheer you up .. you can take me out bigsmile

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 05/22/11 08:14 PM

If they do I hope they get rid of Jeanine Garfolio. She sucks. Hell I even act better when im in the bedroom...........laugh

HAHA .. So I hear it's official ...

JJ'S coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The season finale was awesome.

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 05/14/11 02:36 PM
Time will tell my dear watson ... time will tell.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:42 PM

Per Criminal Minds -

I am an avid viewer of the show, and In my opinion, Jason Giddion is the one that keeps the show together.

I believe you mean Reed bigsmile

WolfEyez's photo
Fri 04/08/11 03:31 PM
FINALLY!

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:21 PM
apparently the keeper -coughcough- wasn't doing his job while Myka was away.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:10 PM
That a good thing?

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:02 PM
lol k .. just a minute ..

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:51 PM
Edited by WolfEyez on Wed 03/09/11 06:52 PM
I have spent the last 8 months feeling exactly that. I'm slowly starting to come out of it though. Ive finally (for the most part)managed to sleep again after having months of insomnia.

I think time is the only way it can be fixed. For a while, I spent almost every day of the week drinking because I couldn't understand things I felt I NEEDED and DESERVED to know (life questions and things). I'm actually a bit embarrassed to be admitting to that but whatever. I, myself have very few friends and a lot of the times I feel like I can't even relate to them or vice verse. But they are always there if I need them.

I sometimes think I have the worst luck in the world. It always seem to be one thing after another... like I accomplish something only to have something bigger than my accomplishment go wrong.

I can't give you solutions but you can try the things I did. I learned I was too negative and did my best to think of one positive thought each morning. I also tried to talk to more positive people. Something that got me through my worst days was a line I repeated in my head constantly: "God will take care of me. I believe that." And if you believe, try it. It actually seemed to work and keep me above water.

When the weather was warm out, I decided to occupy my mind more so I stopped thinking as much. I started going to the park and walking trails. I did as much walking as I could... anything with scenery so I had something else to think about.

I started sleeping again after I repeatedly tried to sleep with music on (done it all my life but stopped the habit for 8 months). After I found the right cd to sleep too (usually slow and sad music .. lol) I was able to sleep again. Every now and then I have a bad night.

I also picked one really good friend and constantly vented and cried. I think in the long run it might have helped also since i tend to bottle things .. which was probably the reason why i stopped sleeping for so long.

It helps to have someone really cool to hang out with. For some unknown reason I became really close with this guy I've known off and on for years. We are strictly friends (for complicated reasons)but I know we like each other. He voluntarily cooks for me once a week, he takes me out to dinner and other places. And he never lets me pay for any of it. We share a lot of laughs and have some really awesome conversations. His company is helping me feel a whole of a lot better .. just knowing there's a guy I can really trust to not have a hidden agenda but actually likes to hangout with me .. makes me feel good. I hope you'll be able to find someone cool like that.

I do wish you and everyone else who is going through something similar .. the best. If anyone ever needs to talk .. just mail me. I'll write you back as soon as I get it.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25