Community > Posts By > comerbum

comerbum's photo
Thu 09/03/15 04:38 PM
Works for me!

comerbum's photo
Thu 09/03/15 04:28 PM
Here's a lesson for you Dudes,

Since I posted "Lady Profiles," I can't keep up with the Views I've received. These ladies want fire, not ice.

comerbum's photo
Thu 09/03/15 03:46 PM
Thx ladies, but here is the truth. You are always looking for honesty in a man, but when you get it, you throw it into our faces. You are always preaching the truth, but the most honest women I've met are on "Sugar Daddy" sites. They know what they want & no games. Call it what you want, but it is much more modern than sweetheart serenades, & every intimate encounter is the first time for both partners. No relationship lasts until lust is satisfied, no matter how compatible we may seem on paper. Blogging can never substitute for ecstasy.

comerbum's photo
Thu 09/03/15 01:59 PM
Why do most of the female profiles on this site sound like the scribblings in a high school senior yearbook? Why do your men wanted sound like choices on a Chinese menu? Ladies, why are you here if what you want is a guy who makes you laugh, when you can rent a 3 Stooges movie? Why do you dare not list the "F" need among your desires? We are not looking for saints, or housekeepers, or camp counselors, or Top 10 things to do lists. We like wine, women & song! Please ladies, jump down from your pedestals & into our loving arms.