chipmaine's photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:07 PM
found my dream girl 2 weeks ago on this site

chipmaine's photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:05 PM
purple tulips worked for me

chipmaine's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:46 PM
put my profile in and hit search 21/2 weeks ago ,first one to popup i thought was cute so i emailed her.didnt realize she was online and emailed me right back.started talking on the phone and 1/2 hour later we made a coffee date.been dating my dream girl a little over 2 weeks now.dont give up.mingles a great site

chipmaine's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:00 AM
48 from raymond here.found gentle spirit on mingle 2 and now we have been seeing each other for 2 weeks and are extremely happy

chipmaine's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:56 AM
welcome-have fun and be carefull.guess you could call me a sucess story for this site.got date after joining for an hour and now weve been seeing each other for 2 weeks and cant wait to see each other every time

chipmaine's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:52 AM
got a date after an hour of being on mingle.she is unbelievable and weve been only seeing each other 2 weeks.put yourself out there but be careful.always meet in a public place where you feel safe

chipmaine's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:50 AM
get your pic on there.i fell head over heals for the first girl the popped up because i thought she was cute.weve now been seeing each other 2 weeks and its fantastic

chipmaine's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:37 AM
at least he has a photo up-met the girl of my dreams because i thought her pic was cute on mingle2

chipmaine's photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:16 AM
hello all you newbies(lol-only been on for 2 weeks)first night and first person to popup was all i needed.been seeing each other for 1 1/2 weeks and its been unbelievable.10 minutes talking over coffee and it seemed like we had known each other 30 yrs.be careful though ladies.lot of creeps out there.i made sure to meet in a very public place so she felt comfortable.make sure you post a pic.,clicked on the first one because i thought she was cute.good luck at finding the special someone.it is possible on this site because i did in 1/2 an hour.

chipmaine's photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:06 AM
had problems on other dating sites.had a couple women interested but didnt even want to meet.found mingle2 at 9pm one nite.put my profile in and then hit search.first one to pop up was 2 years younger and 1/2 hour away and i thought she was cute(get those pictures on your profile).emailed saying hi and age and location.didnt realize right next to her name it said she was online and she emailed me right back.2 min later we were iming and i said lets just talk on the phone.within 1/2 hour i knew i had to at least meet her.2 days later(wish it was the next day) we met for coffee.after 10 minutes it felt like we had known each other 30 years.after an hour and our coffee was done i asked her if she wanted to go for a ride.SHE SAID YES!!!took her to a real romantic spot and we walked around a little before i asked her if she kissed on the first date.she said yes and we were off and running.shes 46 and im 48 and we feel and act like teenagers.been seeing each other for a week and 1/2 and hate to spend any time apart.we have so many things in common and there were so many things that could have happened and we never would have even met.just seems to be a reason for us being together.i definatly got lucky on the first try on this site.hope others have the same luck i did.

chipmaine's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:22 PM
hi- i tried another dating site and it sucked.stumbled across mingle2 at 9:30 one night and saw it was free and said what did i have to lose.i put my profile in and hit search.first one to pop up was cute so i email her.didnt realize it said she was on line and emailed me right back.we then went to imming and after 2 minutes i said lets just talk on the phone.half hour later i asked her to meet and she said yes.after talking for 10 minutes it was like we had known each other for thirty years.after an hour we took a ride to a romantic spot and i asked if she kissed on the first date and she said yes-it was awesome.weve seen each other 3 times and cant wait till the next.we both never thought we could be this happy.known each other only a week.we had so much in common and everything had to have fallen just into place for us to meet.dont give up-this site made my life.-chip