Community > Posts By > Singlegrl68

Singlegrl68's photo
Mon 08/17/15 04:46 PM
Im trying to talk to a guy and get to know someone. But he serving in Africa due to depotion for a while and hes working there for a while. Takes forever returning my messeges hours sometimes and stays busy. His facebook consist of three photos and very few friends. Should i be patient wait it out or cut him loose?

Singlegrl68's photo
Mon 08/17/15 04:17 PM
Great tips. Saying ur busy: my dad tells me its an excuses. They can easily send a text or call u. If they like u they will put the effort and be in ur life. Not returning texts or whatever thats a bit obivious. Guy talking to now takes forever returning my messeages but hes in Africa because deported but i guess thats a no brainer

Singlegrl68's photo
Mon 08/17/15 03:54 PM
Im curious i get this confused alot guys i dated got it confused as well. In my opinion when comes to actually comes to dating online or real life ur not actually dating til u met and saw each other alot on dates. Guys i was with told me i was dating them when they ask me out. My dad disagreed. What u think the difference between dating and seeing someone. Seeing not sure what meaning of.

Singlegrl68's photo
Wed 08/12/15 07:37 PM
Hello im Hanna. Im looking for Mr Right and friendships. Im honest, sweet, caring, loving person and loyal.I perfer be ur friend first and see where it goes. I have email and facebook for better conversation. Trying to get kik and Skype. My phone is broke currently getting new one soon. Messege if instrested.

Singlegrl68's photo
Wed 08/12/15 07:26 PM
I agree. Had the i love u words come to quickly in my last relationship. It quickly ended. Which is why i prefer to take it slow with guys

I usually like to allow a bit of time to go by before I even allow myself to feel that with someone.
If it's said too early, it can be a red flag that someone might be a bit too hasty, and if a long time goes by and they never say it or show it, well, that's just really sad.
Personally, it's been a very long time since I've said those words to anyone.
I just haven't quite found anyone worthy enough to say it to.
But if a few months go by and neither of us have said it to eachother, and we feel good about eachother, and there's a really affectionate individualistic dynamic to our relationship...I won't hesitate to say it to her.
Because I know she'll be the right girl.
But it has to MEAN something when it's said.

And in some cases, a person doesn't even have to say it. They just show it to their paramour every day, without even needing to waste words. But that's only one best-case scenario. :wink:

Love on, people!drinker

Singlegrl68's photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:49 PM
When saying i love u to a guy or girl ur dating

Singlegrl68's photo
Sun 08/09/15 01:52 PM
Im curious. Im only 25. i dated a few people. Not many. I dont think i ever fallen in love hard. What do u think saying i love u means?

Singlegrl68's photo
Sat 08/08/15 02:27 PM
Thanks. I just refriended him yesterday. Time to move on to someone better. Not worth my time

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:52 PM
I wouldnt. I never do unless i am dating them. Here i only go far as facebook, email and mingle. People ask for yahoo messagener alot but i cant get to download so i dont do yahoo messenger.

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:40 PM
I appreicate it and thanks

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:34 PM
I agree.

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:26 PM
I agree. Get to know them first then make decision. I dont like when people rush into relationships when i dont know them well enough. I made that mistake last time

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:16 PM
Thanks guys and girls. Advice helped cleared it up. Time to move on and forget.
Yes thats what im saying TxGal

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:07 PM
Yes

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:05 PM
I tried several times. Im not why he has my account if he is iroring me. He can delete but i guess he chooses not to

Singlegrl68's photo
Fri 08/07/15 04:53 PM
Little curious. When a guy completly ignoring u who wont talk to u but still has ur FB account, social media account. What do that mean?

Singlegrl68's photo
Tue 08/04/15 04:50 AM
Im curious why do older guys like younger girls? Im 25 i get people old as 50s and 40s messege me. I like older men old as in 30s because more experience and more mature.

Singlegrl68's photo
Sun 08/02/15 06:42 PM
Thanks for advice and no im not naive which why i thought he rushed it.

Singlegrl68's photo
Sun 08/02/15 05:11 PM
So a guy been talking we spoke several time. I thought we had connection. He told he wanted to be with me and next day tell me he loves me. He met online. I thought he rushed it. We spoke again next day he says i will text u soon then he completly ignores me 2 week now. Does it mean its over or he needs time?

Singlegrl68's photo
Thu 07/23/15 03:19 PM
For the record Coyboy is right. Old testament is history and back when Jesus was before he was born. Also Christrian and non marriage i have seen never worked out cause they believe so differently from what we Christrians believe and some i have seen the marriage crumple and recently because the used the Christrian didnt have a enough faith that our God can beat it. He was dealing with Cancer and Althohol problems. His cancer was generic cancer his family had before and most died from. He stoped believing and gave the attitude Oh well i am gunna die anyways either from the Althohl or the Cancer. My point Non Christrans believe alot Differently than we do and some stop believe because of Lack of fath.

Previous 1