Community > Posts By > Ayla59

Ayla59's photo
Mon 07/20/15 08:48 AM
If you're willing to get disappointed... there has to be a plan from the start where the relationship is headed.. not to get stuck in virtuality forever... you need to MEET in real life to see if it is worth spending more time on relatively soon if it is going anywhere. Who wants to have a CHAT buddy for a lover forever...? who only SENDS virtual HUGS instead of giving them for real! I just wasted THREE years on one long distance mistake... ending up NEVER SEEING the guy.... It really is a TRUST ISSUE from the start!!! Both need to agree on what it is and CAN BECOME ... or just RUN as fast as you can...! No sense putting your life on hold for pointless empty words of sweet talking meaning nothing, if you are LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE, that is... who has time to waste on endless chatting leading to nothing more?

Ayla59's photo
Sat 07/18/15 09:18 AM
Looking for someone who loves GREEN and simple life, clean air, soil and water.. Growing fresh veggies, foraging wild mushrooms, super food berries, all abundant around. Am I totally delusional thinking somewhere on this globe there is someone who would see my valley as paradise in its peace and quiet, away from the rat race...?.. who might not see me TOO unappealing to get to know better to make it possible at all...

Ayla59's photo
Sat 07/18/15 08:58 AM
What a pointless question!.. Who wouldn't want the endorphins! if for nothing else, there is plenty sheer physical/medical reasons why aging (drying) women, but men alike REALLY should continue their sex life until they die.. BUT as someone so eloquently put it here, to be willing and able and ACTUALLY finding someone to DO IT with is two different ball games entirely... Particularly if MAKING LOVE is in question.. not just having sex, but either way...
I think it's sadly so true that we all need at least TWO HUGS a day just to survive, how many did you get today? explode