Community > Posts By > OrchidBlack

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:47 AM
Hello Sitka, thanks and ditto biggrin

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:45 AM
It seems to work in forum, nice people and all that jazz...however, my inbox is somewhat dodgy. surprised surprised surprised

no photo
Wed 07/29/15 09:03 AM
Thanks people, I really appreciate your replies. =)
What started a bit daunting is turning into an interesting chitchat with some genuinely nice people... or so it appears, lol!? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 10:38 AM

Am from Nigeria looking for America girl for wife

Here's something to keep you entertained while you wait for Miss America.

Glad to be of service. Good luck.

I am, literally, keeling over. Ingenious reply. rofl

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 10:37 AM
Hello, good luck finding what you are looking for.

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 06:00 AM
Haha, well...hello joethebricky. scared

waving

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 05:53 AM

What is it about you that upsets people?

What power do you have that makes people want to punch you in the throat?

I have this thing when I argue, I call "holding up a mirror"......It sounds more like "mocking". NOT VERY ENDEARING!!!!.....have lost various relationships to this.

What is it about you, that you think pisses people off?

Do you not think that's almost inviting an argument to develop? I am not sure why we do this to people we love. If we stopped and thought about, for example, how we treat and talk to our best friends, and then do a comparison; it is mind boggling, the poop we say in our relationships, to people we presumably care for. Maybe that's the answer...I dunno, I'm obviously single and have no clue, but the definite here is, I am not looking for arguments and I am too old to be stroppy for days, over a toilet seat...

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 05:30 AM
Hello Pansytilly, thanks for the warning, much appreciated. Will be extra vigilant. spock

smile2

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 05:27 AM
Good grief...I've just joined, now I'm reading this thread... there is a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, screaming...'What on earth do you think you are doing?!'... Hello people, I am real, perhaps too real, warts and all, but it either works or it doesn't. (o.o,)

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 05:14 AM
Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello and break the ice. New to internet dating, never done this before and it seems a bit daunting, but I'm a tough cookie. Due to my work/study responsibilities, it is impossible for me to meet new people. I am not desperate in any way. Should I stay single, then so be it, good things are meant, never forced. But I'll be damned if I don't try this online technology thingie. Maybe I can meet some good people, if we strike friendship, good, if we strike something that has a future together, even better.
Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be a good experience.
Sending you all kind regards and good wishes. =)