Community > Posts By > SlenderCat

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 09:56 AM
Lovely Labour Day here in Montreal, Canada! A good day to you all.

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 06:54 AM
The problem with this 'singles catalogue' type of dating is the feeling of abundance ("wow 300 women/men available") people get which causes a distorted view of how relationships should be lived. Why bother with the bumps in a relationship when all one has to do is consult the catalogue again, send a message and get 15 replies the following day?

Excellent place for beautiful and supportive same-sex relationships. People even visit each other when it's vacation time. Love the fact that we interact with people from all over the world! I'd love to visit Australia.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 05:12 AM
For sure Lakeman! You should try it yourself - it works everytime haha

Walker -- haha -- Regarding the real thing, Funky Cold Medina, I could listen to it ten times in a row. My alltime favorite.

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 04:46 PM
Jason - there's got to be a tall club not to far away from your city. Just google it. I belong to a local tall club (150 members) where the women must be at least 5'10" and men 6'2".

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:51 PM
Greyhound is right. I do that when I haven't dusted the place. lol

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:45 PM
Hi Joshy! I go out with my (male) cousin and pretend he's either my cousin or my boyfriend, depending on who approaches me lol

glasses

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:40 PM
Well, they are sometimes intimidated by tall women, that's for sure! lol

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:38 PM
Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:36 PM
They bend it back? Can you remove it at night or whenever you want?

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:29 PM
Hello!

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:25 PM
I would say it's because of the picture. I don't like it.

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:19 PM
What happens when you blow your nose?

bigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 06:01 PM
blushing

bigsmile

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:19 AM
Geeez SheNerd - I thought you had grown a mustache, there, for a second!!! You are a marvelous writer and a delight to read.

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:39 AM
Seulamour - I hate to reiterate what the other women told you, but posting a pic would give you more credibility. Such is life. We've all been "had" by men who were not truly available and 95% of them did not put up a picture.

What women want? Same as men, once they get the hang of a dating site, they go on dates and unless there is this IMMEDIATE SPARK, (it happens) they think there's a better match for them somewhere on the net. So I wouldn't give up if I were you. Just go on dates after a couple of emails because people often look different on pics and it's no use exchanging emails for months and then discovering the total absence of good physical vibes when meeting face to face. A waste of time no one needs.

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:26 AM
Depends on people's perception, it's very personal. I know that I dated people who shared bird-like features with ex Canadian Prime Minister P.E. Trudeau and I thought they were great looking. Other people thought they had a scary face, so in their view, my dates were "ugly". As a result, I had them all to myself... nobody wanted to steal them away from me.

People with features that appeal to everyone sometimes emanate bad vibes. Alcoholics, for instance, have something about their personality .... (when sober) and notwithstanding their good looks, there will be women who won't go near them.

no photo
Mon 07/02/07 05:36 PM
I had a shoulder problem and couldn't lift my arm enough to wash my hair.

Yay! Cut down on other expenses and had my hair washed and b/dried by the hairdresser every week for 8 weeks!!!

:tongue:

no photo
Mon 07/02/07 02:32 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks again Katie! I'm having a great time! LOL LOL

no photo
Mon 07/02/07 11:48 AM
I hear they like grey cotton boxer shorts!

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 07/02/07 11:43 AM
Posting once again - post was deleted yesterday.

From what I remember, cichlids are extremely territorial so they need lots of hiding places. I believe putting same amount of males as females would cause much fighting. One male for several females perhaps? I'm sure the web provides info on their aggressivity problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15