Community > Posts By > Lovinglywealthy

Lovinglywealthy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 03:22 PM

10 year old Edan is a brave couragious boy who's life has been consumed with neauroblastoma (cancer) and the tests, chemo,therapy, treatments ect..
at age 2 his father was killed and at 4 and a half he was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer(neauroblastoma) and just last week his single mother was informed that Edan still has tumor in back of throat..
I am on mission to raise funds for Edan and his mother...

I am seeking advice and input..
Make a wish foundation sent him to Hawaii at age 6 and they will not help again yet this boy is in dire need of help..
His mom sturggles to make ends meet, from gas getting to and from chicago for appointments to clothes for her son who has to wear bigger pants because of side effects from chemo he can not use the bathroom and his stomach is full and way out..
he needs professional mental help and his Mom refuses to send him to state funded prfessional..
any advice, ehlp or input is greatly appreciated..
I take Edan to the river banks alot and have him picking and chosing great rocks I was thinking of selling gratitude rocks but unsure how to start this mission..
any help is greatly appreciated and May God bless you all just for taking time to read this..
Edan and his mother need our help???

Lovinglywealthy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:42 PM

10 year old edan is a couragious little boy who's life has been turned upseide down since age 4 and a half when diagnosed with neauroblastoma(cancer)
His life consists of hospital appointment after hospital appointment..
Tests..Chemo.Radiation.tests...
His only escape has been thru video games.. he has no friends, rarely likes to go outside..
he has been emotionally and physically scar'd..
He needs professional help, and not from a state funded facility.
Edan's Father was killed when edan was just 2, his Mom raises him, lives and exists only to care for him.. she struggles, working part time as a personal assistant for a disabled gentleman..
I need idea's, suggestions, any and all input is appreciated..
I know this is a date site...
*Children r the future though*
soooo thank you for taking the time to read this...
May God bless you all and be with you***

Lovinglywealthy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:16 PM

Embarking on a mission to raise funds for a 10 year old boy who is battling neauroblastoma (cancer)...
At 2 edan's father was killed than at four and a half he was diagnosed with neauroblastoma,From then on his life has been about hospital visits,Chemo, radiation, tests...
hes been shut off from the world..
anyways his mom is a single mother who lives for her son and struggles to make ends meet.
I am going to advertise gratitude rocks that Edan hand picked on river banks (himself) as a means to give money for these rocks and or I was thinking well I am interested in idea's, input, advice..
this 10 year old edan needs our help..
How can I raise some major funds???????
Edan has been emotionally scar'd and must be taken back and forth to Chicago from Dixon where he and mommy live, she barely can afford the gas
he needs professional counseling(cant afford it) and well.. his face lights up at the mention of Hawaii so I dream of sending him to a beach.
any suggestions I would be honored, thankfull and greatfull**
Brandon

Lovinglywealthy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:51 PM

Only the strong survive

Lovinglywealthy's photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:34 PM

Currently struggling financially so am undesired by most as far as a relationship is concerned.
Ofcourse desired for fun and flings but longing for real love..
should a broke fella give up on love and just play the field as that seems all I seem to be wanted for?????flowerforyou :smile:
Have changed profile as it seems that Love and long term when your struggling isnt possible.. I am hoping to be proved wrong for a business minded lovely woman will open a door and give me a ladder to climb..
happy