Community > Posts By > adivorcedone

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:11 PM

To adivorceadone: Aw, yes, rum balls, very good. There's also a recipe where you use Amoretto. Yummy. Cherry

Ameretto.....ah!!! too sweet Cherry.....are you saying I have to get sweeter than I am already???? lol....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:07 PM
If no brickwall security present.....

Kiss......and, and well.....Run...lol...

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:03 PM
that max out...

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:53 PM
Strawberry plus peanut butter equals...Goober...the best...

Lambo or Ferrari

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:50 PM
Come to think of it....I always get a message on here...from the three lovely ladies, I constantly chat with....but I was kinda expecting a message on another platform from a smexy gal....and she knows the platform, I refer too.....ha ha....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 09/21/16 09:18 AM
If there is no instant attraction, chemistry or connection on that first meet and greet, I totally agree,no point in a second date or meet and greet . Just dating . ....zzzzzzz

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:16 AM

Boss???? not good not good

Sugar babe.....we are the sharing kind....so I am led to believe....

yes advorcedone sharing is good

Sharing could not be that great, otherwise I am pretty sure, you would have shared a picture by now...hmmmmm!!!

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 07:02 PM

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:59 PM
Yup...you said it....you just dont get the humor !!!

Have a good one yourself...

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:53 PM
they are stuck

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:52 PM
Yo...gotta run , plane to catch and girls to kiss....

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:49 PM

not if it gives ya a buzz, a kick, or a laugh...

5pm is happy hour in that part of the world....been there done that...

I am thinking, gone are the days when girls cooked and baked like their Moms, nowadays, they just drink like the fathers.....lol...

I don't do either, lol. Okay I DO cook every day, but only cos I have no choice tongue2 A girl's gotta eat.

And I suppose you wouldn't trust me --> I don't drink wine. Well, sometimes with a meal, but never much. Don't like it, wrong type of alcohol for me, esp red wine. If you want me to fall asleep, gimme red wine. Half a glass -probably less, will do the trick.

Good to know you also eat food...I thought you were the love and fresh air kinda girl....lol...

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:47 PM
Hey! Happy Birthday to the hottest and smartest gal in T n T....party on ...tie one on for your friends at M2....

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:44 PM
"Test " drive a new model every year......hmmmm.....lol.....yeah! I know what you mean.....so what kinda car or tractor constitutes your ride this year.....rofl...:smile: laugh

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:38 PM
to speak code...

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:36 PM

Hey did you get my message....why no response.....busy are you....??

Wow, if you don't get a reply just take it as a lesson learned.
No need for sarcastic comments or bullying women into feeling like they have to respond, is there.

No, there is no Wow.....and sarcasm is my fourth language...And I dont remember sending you a message....or ya! you were expecting this message from me....its the thread we are in...ha ha u fell right into it....and you thought it was for a woman....ha ha....sucker!!!

Yup...its only my twisted sense of humour......that made me do it.....

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:27 PM
ghosts in darkness

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:24 PM
forget the invite.....gate crash the party...

I wonder if he is a geography student...

adivorcedone's photo
Tue 09/20/16 06:21 PM
hey all flowerforyou

rains...

adivorcedone's photo
Mon 09/19/16 04:52 PM
Drained of all emotions...aka...emotionless...

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25