Community > Posts By > adivorcedone

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:53 PM
Guys, all women want from you, is everything and nothing.....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:50 PM
Hey! I may not be around again in awhile....I am so enjoying my new found interest...so I am gonna take this opportunity to wish all my friends on M2...a Merry Christmas and a great New Year...and may you all find the love of your life, just like some of us have.....never say never.....it is bound to happen.....believe and make the decision to fall and stay in love with your dream girl or guy.....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:44 PM
coming out of work today...I felt the icy wind, but I saw it blow up the skirt of a beautiful woman, and yup she had....no panties on....that made my day and was designated as the most beautiful thing I witnessed today.....just saying...

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:40 PM
yup and the same to you..

the ides of March, will soon be the ides of Aug. 2017.....for some lucky couple....sweet...

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:29 PM
still beautiful and funny as ever...coupon? wat for? is this a pay as you go site now...lol...and my gal is not one for idle or small talk....she is an action type...translation...she would rather be dancing....its why I have these couple of hours....lol....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:25 PM
Christmas eve with the kids and ex-wife, having food and wine, and perhaps exchanging gifts. Christmas day with the new found gal....and then NYE with her at a Grand Gala Ball....and from there.....for the rest of the year.....we are nuts over each other, and that is sooo crazy....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:19 PM
end the year with a bang, and start with a bang......and generally carry on from there......lol....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:16 PM
clint eastwood's Unforgiven....

and Sound of Music......yup 7 times at least....

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:12 PM
I am thinking, not much has changed, since I quit this site....and I am back for the night...catching up with some old friends...and yeah! I am thinking....am I stupid for thinking I am stuck in a time warp???

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:08 PM
ha ha....I wish I could be back.....I sure miss the banter...but I am kinda sorta in a relationship, and before you ask, yes....she knows it to......i am just trying to see how my ole friends are doing...so yeah!hows it going so far...

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:04 PM
nothing wrong with u gal......it must be the international and free site you decided to be on...why??

adivorcedone's photo
Wed 12/14/16 04:57 PM
ah! the nudists' colonies are for the birds......seriously.....

adivorcedone's photo
Sun 10/02/16 02:55 PM
Feeling like I think I have met my match, and we get on famously....so this maybe a good time, to bid farewell to M2, if I seriously wanna pursue this smexy lady and give the blossoming relationship a shot....So if you dont see me for awhile.....u know where I am at?
My friends will always be there, and since they already have my personal off site info.....I hope they continue to use it......just saying....

adivorcedone's photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:53 PM
You lucky you managed to get away from this guy. Yes, looking like Zeta Jones probably made him even more j, and he being 20 years older( WTH were you thinkin,,,,did you need a sugar daddy at the time??)just could not handle all the attention you were getting...You are fortunate not to be locked up in some dark basement, and not allowed out....So, you should count your lucky stars and be careful what you wish for....now go find someone your age..ha ha...

adivorcedone's photo
Mon 09/26/16 02:08 PM

adivorcedone's photo
Mon 09/26/16 11:05 AM

adivorcedone's photo
Mon 09/26/16 09:15 AM
Does that mean...

adivorcedone's photo
Mon 09/26/16 09:13 AM

adivorcedone's photo
Sun 09/25/16 07:32 PM
920 waving

adivorcedone's photo
Sun 09/25/16 07:31 PM
Oh man!!! Thats sad news.....a gentleman if I ever met one....R.I.P...Arnie....and may you golf eternal now....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25