Community > Posts By > ogcoolm

ogcoolm's photo
Thu 12/31/15 08:00 AM
Don't feel like you're alone. I do this as well. Seems my thoughts and desires are over powered my actions. Maybe I'm not thinking through things well enough and my actions are not being controlled. Should I put more thought into my actions, or should I continue to be spontaneous. That's the big question, because controlling my actions doesn't really show who I am, versus who I'm trying to be.

ogcoolm's photo
Thu 12/31/15 07:49 AM
Everyone has needs, wants, likes , and desires. Expressing them is how we show them. In any relationship, we must express these things or our partners will not be aware. There is nothing wrong with posting what it is you neede, and anyone that disagrees with you doing so, is not for you.

There are so many relationship experts on these dating sites, yet we are all single, wonder why? A relationship is built upon communication, before and during it's existence. I'm obviously no expert in relationships, or I wouldn't be here. At my age, I've learned about life and what's important, so I suggest you communicate as clearly and as thoroughly as possible.