Community > Posts By > nitinsa309

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 11:07 PM

I also have to say Bible first.

Then mine will have to be collections..
Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
Dark Series Christine Feehan

Then I like all the classics...

Hi Sitka, you are right, Bible is first and so is Kuran and Geeta because they are also religious guides to their Followers! smile2

Here we should mention the Books and novels only! drinks

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:44 PM

"Go home and stop crapping on the wife" offtopic

Well said! laugh biggrin shades :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:40 PM
My top 3 include a children's book.

It by Stephen King.....took me awhile to get thru the whole book the first time because it was soooo dark/scary for me.surprised

Marley and Me....read it in 2 nights and woke everyone on the 2nd night because I was crying and family thought I was sick or someone had died. laugh

Mog the Forgetful Cat......just can't get than silly cat outta my head. :tongue:

Oh amazing taste ma'am. .. even I have read Marley & Me. what a touching story of bonding between a human and animal! :smile:

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:38 PM
waving
The first two are easy.
1 The Stand, Stephen King
2 Winter's Tale, Mark Helprin
3 I could't possibly pick one there are dozens fighting for this spot.

Hmm Tami I can understand how difficult it becomes to decide because just three are asked here :) :p Thanks for posting.

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:36 PM
pick just three titlesshocked noway

but number one on my list would probably have to be

robert heinlein have space suit will travel

my very first science fiction and it was hook line and sinker for me

after that it will have to be series

douglas adams hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

anne mccaffery the dragon rider series

Good one eric! something different is always nice :wink:

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:33 PM

I don't read much...but i did like..

The Red Tent - Anita Diamant
Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
The Name of the Rose - Umberto Eco

Other than these three...the Bible tops the list. smile2

Oooh, The Name of the Rose! Love that book! Glad to see another Eco fan here. :)

I haven't posted anything because it's too hard for me to pick just three. Haha. BUT my number one will always be my first (book) love...Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Thanks Lace for sharing your thoughts and yes Sherlock is the epic one! bigsmile

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:31 PM
I don't read much...but i did like..

The Red Tent - Anita Diamant
Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
The Name of the Rose - Umberto Eco

Other than these three...the Bible tops the list. smile2

Oh yeah of course Bible tops but you can't really consider it a book or novel. It is actually a precious message instrument of lord given to us to understand the way of living. that's what I feel :wink: :)

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:29 PM
Hello My top three are Series and trilogy's as I cannot pick just one book from these.

1) The Lotus War (Books: Stormdancer, Kinslayer, Endsinger) By Jay Kristoff
2) The Gone Series (Books: Gone, Hunger, Lies, Plague, Fear, Light.) By Michael Grant.
3) Percy Jackson and the Heros of Olympus( Books: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olypmian, The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, The house f Hades, and the Blood of Olypmus) By Rick Riordan.

Each of these Series is an amazing story as a whole there for one book can't be picked out of them all as they tell the whole story together.

Wonderful Demen. I have read the half of the series of Percy Jackson books and whenever I feel I will be completing the remaining. :smile: Thanks for writing!

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:26 PM
1.Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon
2.Lightning by Danielle Steel
3.What She Wants by Lynsay Sands

Wow! I think my purpose of creating this topic is gonna be a success it seems.
I am gonna these three books said by you and will choose to read anyone of them. thanks for sharing! :smile:

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:22 PM
wow!!!!! the most controversial topic which is trending can be this one I think! bigsmile

Well, ahm ahm... I have been in one such relationship where in she was 38 at that time and I won her. it was nothing like dating to a girl... it was a matured thing on a vast level.

I was her partner... not love.

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 04:46 AM

Intriguing

What's this mean? embarassed ohwell

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 03:23 AM
Hello Tiffny :) You are right, meet new people and become friends bigsmileThen why not first start with both of us becoming friends? :smile:

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 03:03 AM
Hey Hi Claire :smile:

It is thrilling to see you like you want it so badly to happen and with a very honest and clean intension you want this to happen.

I am sure that God is gonna make it all very fine for you now. My well-wishes are with you even though I do not know you. Take care! smokin

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 02:34 AM
Hey everyone!

Alright I think most of the Men here would agree with this tagline of the Topic, but to be honest I would like to confess here, that viewing the profile before contacting any perticular person is Must! :smile:

Reason being, by reading it we get basic Idea about the person and it helps to decide whether to talk or let go!

And least but not the last reason, few people end up asking the questions which turns Silly just becasue the profile info has already given the answer for that question sometimes! bigsmile

Moral of The Story is - I read profile first and then conversation! bigsmile smooched :wink: laugh

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 02:01 AM
Well, I thinhk it is the biggest nightmare for any child to be treated such a way!! frustrated :cry:

nitinsa309's photo
Fri 08/21/15 12:41 AM
This sounds quite an interesting bundle :D :p lol

nitinsa309's photo
Thu 08/20/15 11:33 PM
Hello Everyone!

Greetings of the Day!

This topic is actually intended to all the new joining and also existing people of Mingle2, to know that people who have habit of reading or who are Novels lovers, which are their top most Three novels or books ever read so far.

Requesting all of you to post your Top three novels or books name. Purpose of this topic is to gather more knowledge about books for those who have interest in it and ALSO to build, increase the communication and friendship here.

Cheers!
Nitin.

nitinsa309's photo
Thu 08/20/15 11:28 PM
Hello everyone!

I have a Samsung Android phone.