Community > Posts By > mich11111

mich11111's photo
Mon 03/14/16 05:51 PM

Thankfully, nobody has found me yet....I am taking a chance by postin on here....so if you dont see me again dial 666-9999....
................Hi. I know that this question is hard for answered. I will see tomorrow again if there someone who can talk about this.

mich11111's photo
Thu 08/27/15 03:00 AM
Hi. I know what you want to say,I understand how you think so. But the Bible teach that nobody who live like they will is God will. God has His Commandments. And Jesus says nobody can do nothing without him. That's mean that we are in the protection of God,to get a chance to come to Him and walk in His step.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 09:14 PM
Edited by mich11111 on Tue 08/25/15 09:16 PM
Very interesting for remembering of or ages. Where's the ladies of the 80's common let's moving on. Remember me,is it Cool and the Gang or The Commodors? drinks drinks

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 12:39 PM
Hi. With all the respect of your believe. The Torah is it written by Moses? And didn't Moses has talking for the one who must coming after him and is most stronger than him? Are you waiting still for the Misaiah to come? Who is Jesus for you?

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 12:31 PM

I believe the bible was created by man for the purpose of manifesting social order in the world.

If you have read the Bible,you must found what Paul said to Timothy. And one thing more. All who has write the BIBLE is inspired by God.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 11:55 AM
Edited by mich11111 on Tue 08/25/15 12:07 PM

"Dear mich11111

I have no idea where to begin.

Sincerely everybody"

Sorry xD

I don't understand why that guy has to tell you the names of his parents.. what does that have to do with what he's saying

People seek truths... sure, but does that have any connection with this time we're living in...

. My brother Rizum. Never trust no people in this world. Bible teach that you must trust only God. Your problem and many others people is following people teaching blindly. First,if you searching for the truth you must open yourself and let Jesus guide you by His Holy Spirit. When I was talking with some body is because by his or her words I see what is there way to believe in the words of God or in them self. Your problem is that you search for the truth but I just show you where to go. I'm sure you didn't do that. But if I'm going to tell you or talking about things that don't help with saving live,with what it helps. Listen care fully!! Don't trust me. See what come of my writing now is Biblical. And there is no time more for hanging around about God words. Your question must be what is the truth,and where are the truth Christian? Who they are? The Bible self will shown you who is the children of God. Now this is for all the Christians in this world. Answered me if you can. In Revelation 12:17. Which kind of person that it talking about? Who they are? Also read Revelation 14:6-12. This is the EVERLASTING gospel message. Did you heard some Christian preach it? Stand still by verse 12. Ask yourself again. Who are those people that GOD is talking about? And when you have the answered let me know,and if you cannot see who they are I go with you trough this message. Because only those people can preach it.
I will tell you again go search for. Amazing End Time Prophecy. This the only study you need to get answered for all your QUESTIONS. Have your BIBLE next you,please I urge you do it before the devil changed your mind. I know who the devil is,because the Bible teaches us for knowing him so that we can escape his tramp.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 11:29 AM

"Dear mich11111

I have no idea where to begin.

Sincerely everybody"

Sorry xD

I don't understand why that guy has to tell you the names of his parents.. what does that have to do with what he's saying

People seek truths... sure, but does that have any connection with this time we're living in...

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:15 AM
Hmm!! Nobody asking you a questions

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:11 AM
The last warning is upon us,we are in the last days of the history of this earth. Who are the people who has the everlasting gospel?
Only one Religion can preach this Gospel.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:05 AM

I couldn't agree more! There's no name for my path since it encompasses different teachings from different spiritualities. I am "eclectic".

In my opinion, religion is the means by which we connect with the Divine. So, whatever religion does that for you is the right religion or Path for you.
. All those years pass by who you are now?

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 04:32 AM

he was a vicar, he came up to me today at the school gates and said I have lovely children, (they are friends with his children) we talked for a bit then he started with the do I go to church, I told him no because I don't believe in god he didn't seem fazed he just smiled and said why. I then said do you really want to know and he said of course. I laughed a little and told him but one of the things I said was how can I follow a god (if he exists) that would allow people to preach hate about people who are gay. again he didn't seem fazed he just looked at me and said god is infallible he would not and will never create a person in his own image and get it wrong. everyone has a reason for being here from the baby that lived for 20 mins to the gay man who lives with his husband to the old woman who has lived a hundred years or more. he made no mistakes with these people. he also said he made no mistake with me. at this I had a couple of tears and then he went on to say he does not and will never preach hate, because that is not what god is about. I asked him (I don't know why) should I go to church?, and this is what he said, no two people should be unequally yoked, and what I mean by that is god does not want someone without hate in their heart to be with someone who has hate in their heart its that simple. he was a very interesting man and he is now a friend of mine.
. Heey!! Wake up!!! You was talking with the devil self. God create everything,idem him. His demon is in the gays body and he must come with a half truth and lie. He use the same tactic like he has done with eve.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:39 AM
Why you all people arguing about Jesus name? It doesn't help nobody. Everybody must read the BIBLE by them self and see what it is all about. I see that the devil is happy when you are busy with things that don't help with salvation. Is this is what Jesus told His Apostles to teach? Hmm!! I have a question. In what period of time are we now? Many people seeking the truth,but they have it in their hands and read it. But follow men's teaching. Answered my question if you can.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:22 AM

Christianity is indeed complete rubbish as are all religions. It just happens to have an ounce of credibility because it claims to be based off of the Torah, when in fact it contradicts it almost entirely.

The number 7 is merely symbolic of perfection or the Divine, and it's used throughout Scripture.

It might be an arduous read but check out "An Introduction To God" or "Yada Yah" if you have the free time. They're very insightful books that are available for free at www.yadayah.com or just Google the titles.
. Your problem is that you don't know nothing about power of God. All you know is just what you think. I have a question for you. Who is your first mama and papa? And what is their name. If you know it let me know. But if you don't just tried to open yourself for getting wiser.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:15 AM

I've tried to read it many times over the years but now it's really starting to try my patience. What's all this seven candles sticks and seven stars stuff? He goes on to explain the candle sticks represent churches and the stars angels. Well that helps!
. Please just google. Amazing End Times Prophecy. And when you get the answered of all your questions. Just let me know.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:09 AM
Edited by mich11111 on Tue 08/25/15 03:11 AM
Hi. I have the answered for all your questions. Just google. Amazing End Times Prophecy. And when you found it let me know,always read all and see that all they say is BIBLICAL. For Toks 88.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 02:12 AM
It is more about the Sabbath day. Is it Saturday or Sunday.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 12:39 AM
WOW!!! AMAZING!!!!
If you believed in satan then you also believed in the LIVING GOD JEHOVAH and HIS SON JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH. Study the Bible of GOD to. Maybe you leave satan because he is a poor loser.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 12:37 AM
WOW!!! AMAZING!!!!
If you believed in satan then you also believed in the LIVING GOD JEHOVAH and HIS SON JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH. Study the Bible of GOD to. Maybe you leave satan because he is a poor loser.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 12:25 AM
If a Christian is possess with evil spirit,that person is not a Christian anymore,because that person cannot follow Jesus. Did you have read in the Bible that the demons follow Jesus. I think NO!! One thing I know for sure,that the obey Jesus anytime and anywhere.

mich11111's photo
Tue 08/25/15 12:11 AM
Religion is came from the words legion. And each legion contained between 3000 and 6000 soldiers. Or you say Legions. A large group of people. That's why we called the soldiers of Jesus. And when the people are few. The called it a sect.

Previous 1