Community > Posts By > GrimSerperior

GrimSerperior's photo
Sat 09/26/15 08:09 AM

Its 1 and 3 for me....I hate heights and spiders.

ty grim

Ya.

GrimSerperior's photo
Sat 09/26/15 06:53 AM
Its 1 and 3 for me....I hate heights and spiders.

GrimSerperior's photo
Sat 09/26/15 06:27 AM

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If I hear a song or a few songs that I like I tend to wonder who is making this music I like and see if there are other deeper tracks that I'll also like. Certain groups have a sound that is pleasing to my ears and others quite the opposite.

Additionally, if you say to someone "I heard this song I liked very much" and they ask you "who is the artist?" and you don't know, that isn't very helpful to either of you.

Yeah I guess thats true. People sometimes ask me what kinda of music/songs I like and what band/artist who plays it. When I answer them they usually get this really blank look on their faces. Usually for me I listen or look at some random AMV's (anime music videos), which mostly doesn't display the original songs name or the artists name for that matter.

GrimSerperior's photo
Sat 09/26/15 05:18 AM
This may sound stupid but am I the only one who actually dosen't remember/care much about who's playing the music (band, artist etc) but rather choses to focus on the music itself?

GrimSerperior's photo
Sat 09/26/15 05:04 AM
Im curious, whats your favorite animal and why?

GrimSerperior's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:22 AM
Sure, why not?

GrimSerperior's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:21 AM
Hi to you too.

GrimSerperior's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:50 PM

Oh and not to sound rude or anything but why did someone "move" my first post?

Probably in the wrong forum.

Welcome :-)

Oh I see. Silly me posting in the wrong part of the forums. Thanks for the warm welcome btw.

GrimSerperior's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:46 PM
Oh and not to sound rude or anything but why did someone "move" my first post?

GrimSerperior's photo
Tue 08/25/15 09:44 AM
Thanks.

GrimSerperior's photo
Tue 08/25/15 08:44 AM
Why thank you!:smile:

GrimSerperior's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:44 AM
Im new here and Im kinda curious on how all this stuff workswhat (I registred myself on this site for 2 days ago). Oh and hi to you guys/girls out there.waving

GrimSerperior's photo
Sun 08/23/15 10:00 PM
Android FTW! (sorry iPhone users)