Community > Posts By > Happylovetotalk

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:58 AM
what christians feels about if a non christian date christian girl . Is it against bible or it is oK ? Reason ur answer too . .

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:49 AM
Nice to meet u . . I am from India

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:46 AM
Thanks . .happy

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:44 AM
Rejajune . . . U r an indonesian ?

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:43 AM
Good advise

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:38 AM
Welcome and welcome me too . . I am also new here . waving

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:19 AM
I just wanted to try out this site . I early thought it is more of making firends kind but it is more of dating one . Anyways i an holding on it . Trying to meet good ppl .

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:03 AM
It is not about being muslim . It is about society still doesnt have modern intelectual reforms and values . The ppl are poor and highly regard religion , tradition etc all of what they are meant for live for . Until and unless ppl are really secualrized and educated these things will happen . .

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:01 AM
I know it is bad etc but most of these things are done by poor ppl who are culturally and intelectually still in medival age bcos of lack of education . . ppl are changing but it will time .

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 10:13 AM
smokin yeah i will try it . .

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 09:25 AM
i dont think so i got problem with talking u know . Yes i am shy but doesnt mean i am awkward guy . I am good with debate and stuff specially the things which i know . I guess the problem lies in me and how i Perceive Talking to opposite sex . Like i think of them As somewhat different species . I try to be over nice or over gentlemen and think too much before speaking infront of them . . I think i should get out of my comfort zone and start approching girls in my collage . . .It is like i am not feeling bad being alone . I got great friends etc but i think it is stupid of me to close myself in a box and messup my other side of existance . .

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 08:10 AM
:cry: :banana: tears ohwell

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:35 AM
with mother or sister i dont have any problem but yes infront of cousin whome i had met few times then again problem arises . . .

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:32 AM
laugh Thanks dude . .

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:14 AM
Well yeah it is not that easy u know . . Whenever i try to talk to some girl , it makes me think she is feeling uncomfortable bcos of my talking to her . It feels sick sometimes bcos it always makes me feel women are so judgemental . .

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:57 AM
I never have been into relationship or even great friendship with any girl because i am too shy to talk to her . I also have a feeling that girls look into me and just bcos i am too shy And unable to maintain eye contact with them , it kind of make them think me as a non person . . I am not Desperate i am just confused ? Is this normal thing for shy guys that girls ignore them . .

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:11 AM
Hii . . . I am 22 . Want to make some friends Out their . . :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 02:11 PM
right now i m thinking , where to get some smoke . . All shops are closed