Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 12/05/20 04:01 PM
Artificial intelligence recognizes the abbreviation. AI also runs this site somewhat. I get weekly updates on all these supposedly likes I get. But not one has sent me a hello message. Of course you have to pay to see these fictitious people. lol I have paid at other sites and it made no real difference. Pay to look at fake profiles. Did you know that every time you do a security captcha with images, that you are helping AI to learn? We are already part cyborg. Look how people malfunction now without their smartphone and its AI. Right now it is just external plug in hardware intelligence. Soon to be integrated with Elon Musk and his Neuralink project.

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 02:01 PM
You can be here today and gone tomorrow. I lost both a sister in-law and a brother in-law both in their early forties. Both very active and you would never have guessed any problems. All their future plans for life vanished in this world anyway. Yes age is an issue for some things but I fail to see how it can be a complete game changer. We are not all alike thank fully. Sure the out side wrapper and appearance attracts you to that person but its the content that makes you want to keep it around or not. We all have different experiences and some people mature faster than others. Age does not always bring wisdom. I know older people that are idiots and some very bright younger people also. I have had great conversations with older and younger. What's the future to bring? We are going cyborg (Elon Musk Neuralink) and will start living for hundreds of years old like some accounts of people in the bible (good history book with missing info) Gene editing is already taking place. People who have age issues are pretty close minded and lack vision. Heck a simple software upgrade can have you running the same code and no conflicts! The future looks great!

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:09 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 06/12/20 01:13 PM
Welcome to what I am not sure. laugh Ok you are battle hardened with 2 kids 14 and 18 now. The oldest is smarter than you at this point for sure! Teasing. Well they think they are anyway. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/07/20 04:59 PM
I can't breath...………..actually 4 condensed to 3. huh

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 08:54 PM
Its a dead give away for a phony profile I have found when they call you "baby" right away. Usually it will be a picture of a very attractive woman also. I do not like being called that by some one I have never meet either. If they had spent a night with me, well then hell yah call be baby. I could understand that.laugh

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 01:43 PM
A UFO is just us and other relatives in the gene code coming back on an ancient man tour. People in the future pay good money for these tours. laugh We have figured out time travel in the future. They do not interact with us as it would screw up the natural order of the future to come. I get a kick out of these crashed UFO reports. Anyone who has figured out space travel and space warping is not going to come pancake on planet earth. That notion is just so silly. Yah I seen one many years ago. It was not swamp gas. We are definitely not alone in the universe. End of story.

no photo
Mon 06/01/20 12:12 PM
Good for you. I was thinking with the economy being bad might be a good time to pick up a deal. Looks like new cars are getting cheaper all the time. "I feel" now could be the time to buy. Thinking of the future and possible money savings for the kids to blow more in the inheritance...…….so do coffins come with a "Life-Time" warranty? laugh

no photo
Sun 05/31/20 12:02 PM
It takes a fair amount of reading to understand it. I mine a little bit of bitcoin actually. I treat it as a hobby. I like to keep up with technology. Keep the mind working. The younger generation understands it better than my generation. Block chain is awesome technology. I also use cloud mining for some Ethereum and Litecoin. No big dollars. Not more than what I could afford to lose. I feel very positive about crypto. The US has actually made a whitepaper for their upcoming new digital dollar. China already has theirs for the Yen. To say it is dead shows complete lack of knowledge about it. Have a good day people.

no photo
Sun 05/31/20 11:47 AM
I feel with my hands. I did not realize there was another way? Oh do you mean like feel the sun on your face? laugh

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 04:17 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/28/20 04:18 PM
What are your thoughts on #bitcoin? Do you fully understand how it works? I believe crypto currency in one form or another is the future. Block chain technology will see mass adoption in many fields. Do you own any crypto? Mine crypto? Or plan on staying far away from it? There is some good YouTube videos explaining it. It is no Ponzi scheme as some would have you to believe. Fiat currency is being printed at an alarming rate. It is backed by nothing. The gold standard went out years ago.

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 04:05 PM
Is this the new weather app? Try changing location on the app. lol I find it humorous some one from England would start this post because they actually have a sunny day! They must be excited about it. We all know the "rock" is a wet place to live. We have to do better for a topic people. bigsmile

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 03:58 PM
"If you are going to be hit with a bucket of ****, be sure to close your eyes!" laugh

no photo
Tue 05/26/20 01:13 PM
Better get your #BITCOIN

no photo
Tue 05/26/20 12:02 PM
More news about the deplorable conditions at senior care homes in Canada. People laying in their own execration and starving to death. The Nazis had nothing on the owners of some of these so called care homes. They gassed or shot their victims and got it over with. These poor people are suffering for months or even years before dying. 2020 we are sending a mission to Mars soon and this stuff is happening. What a screwed up world we live in. I have lost a lot of faith in humanity.

no photo
Fri 05/22/20 03:30 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 05/22/20 03:35 PM
This post made me smile today thinking about how many "one-liners" have been used. Perhaps this post should read "Could not stand more than one night" ! laugh 2 ships pass in the night and then keep going.....be careful not to get "coyote arm " doing that one night stand thing. Alcohol makes them all look good at closing time. Then in the morning you could have some mutt laying on your arm. Not that I ever did anything like that. Just rumor's I am passing on trying to help you. :wink:

no photo
Fri 05/22/20 03:12 PM
It was the Japs not the Germans who bombed Pearl Harbor. Get it right dude. I have been to the Arizona and paid my respects. Its so badly damaged they never raised her.

"some say I am indecisive...…..I am not sure whether I am or not"

no photo
Thu 05/21/20 05:39 PM
Lets be honest here. My first thought when I wake up is usually I need to go pee. laugh
That is what happens when you drink 2 pots of coffee a day.

no photo
Sat 03/23/19 06:19 PM
For awhile I had a profile on ilikeyou. My public profile rating was 8.2 for Canadian men. In the top 200! Can you imagine? bigsmile So yes I give my number out to anyone. laugh

no photo
Sun 11/04/18 12:55 PM
I went through the upgrading the video card every couple of years thing 10 years ago. For awhile just about every new game made you step up. Spent a fortune on upgrading cards and ram. In the end you are better off buying a console totally dedicated for gaming. Like a PS4 or Xbox one I think. Others prefer to build a monster PC at home. Years ago you ran the game files on your own device. Nowadays more players are online where the game is hosted in the cloud. (a server elsewhere) Your browser just manipulates the protocols to access the game.

no photo
Sun 11/04/18 12:38 PM
Reading about all the broken arrows (lost nuclear devices) in the world. I could imagine the look on peoples faces when a skyhawk plane loaded with a hydrogen bomb rolled off a ship into 16000 feet of water and never recovered. Off the coast of Japan in the late 60's when Vietnam was happening. Japs were pretty pissed about it. USA denied for years but then finally admitted it happened. There has been some other really big FK ups with nukes. These are the kind of things that need attention more so than being popular on social media sites. bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4