Community > Posts By > Jewelcharming

Jewelcharming's photo
Sat 09/05/15 02:00 PM

Am I the only one that noticed the title said SOME men.....not all men?
Yes it seems that is only you who is noticing it, plus I should have say ...why some people instead right?

Jewelcharming's photo
Thu 09/03/15 10:09 PM
Is like ...they do not give the relationship a time to develop, is it insecurity or what?

Jewelcharming's photo
Thu 09/03/15 09:55 PM

Well I can not talk for all the girls,but I can talk for myself.
But the mind games starts when we do not feel appreciate it enough
So just think about this (just my personal opinion please do not get offended)....Woman...were Daddy's little girl, the princess of the house, the gorgeous girl, whatever, then we are living a world where we had been appreciated, admired etc. Then we meet a guy who seems to be in love with us, who is charming, cute, funny whatever, then we get exciting, we even find this guy so alike with Dad or uncles, or cousins etc, so then we start having a relationship with this guy and all what we have left after a time, is someone who is not the same guy we met from the beginning, (I am not saying men does not go through with same kind of circumstances) anyways, the little girl is not feeling the same so she starts to call his attention, now in men mind is like, ohh she is trying to manipulate me or playing games etc, and the real true is that each woman wants, wishes, desires to be loved the way she wants to be loved!....now the man just have to ask one question....How do you dream to be love....and that is it!!
of course...Your option would be...take it or leave it.
I have said!!!!

Appreciated your view.Very good

Thank you flowerforyou

Jewelcharming's photo
Thu 09/03/15 09:53 PM
Thank youdrinker

Jewelcharming's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:46 PM
Well I can not talk for all the girls,but I can talk for myself.
But the mind games starts when we do not feel appreciate it enough
So just think about this (just my personal opinion please do not get offended)....Woman...were Daddy's little girl, the princess of the house, the gorgeous girl, whatever, then we are living a world where we had been appreciated, admired etc. Then we meet a guy who seems to be in love with us, who is charming, cute, funny whatever, then we get exciting, we even find this guy so alike with Dad or uncles, or cousins etc, so then we start having a relationship with this guy and all what we have left after a time, is someone who is not the same guy we met from the beginning, (I am not saying men does not go through with same kind of circumstances) anyways, the little girl is not feeling the same so she starts to call his attention, now in men mind is like, ohh she is trying to manipulate me or playing games etc, and the real true is that each woman wants, wishes, desires to be loved the way she wants to be loved!....now the man just have to ask one question....How do you dream to be love....and that is it!!
of course...Your option would be...take it or leave it.
I have said!!!!

Jewelcharming's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:34 PM
Sure!!!
True love....Is when you feel that there is no other person in the world you want to be with than that special one.
True love...is when all you can think of is to protect, and care about that special person.
True love...is when that special person is in danger and you would give your life without thinking to save that person's life.
True love...is when you make the other person feel secure and never ever hurt them because you will feel that you are getting hurt as well.
True love...is provide for that person, give the best of yourself without thinking, walking miles if you have to if that person needs you,
True love...is to think about ways to make that person happy.
True love...Not fail on anything, and trust everything.
True love...is even let go when it hurt the most but being sure that the other person will find happiness.

Jewelcharming's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:14 PM

Single and accepting applications.

May I have an application form?

Jewelcharming's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:12 PM
flowerforyou

Jewelcharming's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:11 PM
Single.love

Jewelcharming's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:07 PM
Honestly, I would enjoy to kiss someone I like physically and that is the first step, but at the end of the day if that person is only looks then there is nothing left , and everything disappears....there is a quotes that goes like this: "Hasta la Belleza cansa" which means...You get tired just by contemplating beauty.

2 Next