Community > Posts By > Venomkyd117

Venomkyd117's photo
Tue 09/08/15 04:02 PM
Hey there, my name's Michael and I'm nineteen years old.

I live in Birmingham, in the United Kingdom.

Love is something that I've always desired, while those around me ran about having sex with random girls, I've always held out hope that I can find the right match for me, rather than some sad one night stand.

To put it bluntly, I'm romantic... and I need a girl that can ENJOY that romance and maybe throw a little my way in return.

I'm quite a creative person, with a broad sense of humor that pushes the envelope on a daily basis... but on the rare occasion I do offend anyone, I truly am sorry and always tell them as much.

I try to make people smile and laugh as much as possible... and I'm not afraid of letting people know how I feel, whether that's vulnerable or ticked off.

My hobbies include Poetry, Creative Writing, Gaming and Video editing, as I upload let's play videos to YouTube in my spare time.

I'm currently unemployed, but looking for a job... and while I don't have much money, I always do my best to pull my weight and be the gentleman.

In truth, all I need is a chance at love... I know that once it comes for me, I'll make it last... and if it doesn't? I'll have enjoyed the experience.

I become attached quite easily, but I wouldn't call myself clingy. I'm not the jealous type, or the violent type for that matter... and I believe a relationship is a two way street... I'm NOT better than the girl.

So, if all of this sounds good to you, feel free to send me a message!
And guys, feel free to leave comments on what you think of my post, feedback is always good, positive or negative.

Thanks for reading and whether you message me or not... have an Awesome day!

Venomkyd117's photo
Tue 09/01/15 04:05 AM

Birmingham? Interesting? Ah ha ha! Nah, not really... it's full of people who say things like "U WOT M8? IMA BANG YOU OUT ENNIT BLUD!?"

I swear... these people give me Nightmares... they're just so... damn... STUPID!

But I mean, we have the Art Museum and some pretty decent chippies, so I guess it isn't all bad ^-^

Gee, I never heard of anyone in Birmingham, Alabama saying such things. indifferent

Ah, but there's the thing, I'm from Birmingham, United Kingdom, NOT Birmingham United States.

Venomkyd117's photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:45 PM
Hey there.
Uh... is your picture from an anime? 'Cause that aint a real person.

-In response to Little_Sweetheart

Venomkyd117's photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:44 PM
Thanks John! Best of luck to you too buddy, dating's a ***** till you find the right person.

Venomkyd117's photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:43 PM
Birmingham? Interesting? Ah ha ha! Nah, not really... it's full of people who say things like "U WOT M8? IMA BANG YOU OUT ENNIT BLUD!?"

I swear... these people give me Nightmares... they're just so... damn... STUPID!

But I mean, we have the Art Museum and some pretty decent chippies, so I guess it isn't all bad ^-^

Venomkyd117's photo
Sun 08/30/15 07:41 PM
Hey there, my name's Michael.

I'm Nineteen years old at the time of this post and I'm looking for cool girls to talk to and maybe date!
I live in Birmingham and am looking for someone who lives nearby or is willing to travel to see me. (If we hit things off)

I'm into Gaming, Nature, Music and YouTube videos... and I even make some!

I'm not fat, but I'm not super skinny either, so... if you're into super athletic guys, keep walking.

I'd like to think I'm quite funny... I'm also quite romantic and would LOVE to be able to share that romance.

Am I here for sex? Not really, finding someone to date is the thing I care most about... if in the meantime intimate encounters happen? Eh... why not.

So feel free to post a reply or message me if you're interested... I'd love to talk to some of you awesome people.