Community > Posts By > CaitlinAnnie

CaitlinAnnie's photo
Wed 09/02/15 11:21 AM

Well I have a few Gf's that I consider true friends. It comes with acceptance and things in common.
For example do you go to the gym...I have a friend I made there as we clicked in boot camp.
I have another I met in my Quilt Guild...

Approach us as any body else. Just leave out the fliring..

I do think women take a bit longer to warm up and and find out if we click or not. Once we do we become friends for life

Try meeting friends in places you go.

Well that might just be my problem haha I'm an Engineer and I work a lot and I work with a bunch a dudes. Guess I'll have to join a gym or something

CaitlinAnnie's photo
Wed 09/02/15 11:18 AM

Fight Clubs are in these days. :thumbsup:

What??? haha...

CaitlinAnnie's photo
Tue 09/01/15 11:58 AM
Why are these women on a dating site if they aren't interested in talking to any guys? Maybe you need to work on you approach?

CaitlinAnnie's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:14 AM
I am totally straight for starters. Sometimes I see a woman out and about and like how well shes put together or I'll have a brief exchange with her and she's funny as hell... and then we go our separate ways. How does a girl get new friends???

CaitlinAnnie's photo
Mon 08/31/15 11:29 AM
I'm moving to Switzerland or France (I have family in both places and I'm still deciding) in 6 months or so and just wanted to get to know some people so maybe I'll have a friend or two when I arrive. If anyone is interested in chatting, I only know a little french but I'm trying to learn! I've never been on a site like this but I thought I'd just give it a try! It'd be fun to have made some friends before I've even moved, guy friends or girl friends!