Edited by cajungal328 on Thu 07/01/10 06:43 PM
"The Silent Treatment".... thats funny, serves his @ss right rofl

I like "Cigarettes and Tampons" too

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:26 PM
OooK.... hahaha Yeah, a little late, I do agree... laugh

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:21 PM

1.. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars..... See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,Switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.
6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
9. Sing Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

It's Called...THERAPY

# 1. I can see myself doing some dumb **** like that...
#4 That would be interesting to see...
#5, I would write "for sexual favors" I would love to see their faces...
#14. If I was a guy, I would certainly have to try that one..

Ive done #6. "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.... etc..." along with one of my co-workers.. We got some strange looks whoa

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:03 PM
Aww Poor thing. It looks like that really hurt... OWWW

Duh... slaphead

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:58 PM
I admit, I have banged people I barely know. but it's empty to me. In my experience, I find that sex is more enjoyable and satisfying if you like or love the person you are with, if there are some kinds of feelings involved. Sex with strangers , even really good sex, leaves me feeling unsatisfied, like theres something missing...

I am a person that craves love and affection I guess...:heart:

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:33 PM
Edited by cajungal328 on Thu 07/01/10 05:40 PM

<----5 years looking, 2 + here and I have lost my flirt.
I understand what you are saying. It gets old after a while all the same old, same old "hey sexy", "whats up" "Loved your profile". And they wonder why when I ask them, " What about my profile did you like?" and they do not have an answer, they get pissy. Its just old. And who wants to email and talk for months and they never show up to meet when they say they will. Or how about the ones that do finally show up and you realise that they are not who they say they are, or they poof. You never hear from them again after you tell them you are not going to put out after coffee. Old I tell ya. So, yes I am tired of seeing all the events going on around town and have no one to go with, tired of being alone every night and tired of having no one in Ohio to be mine and want me to belong with them. Ancient.

Thu 07/01/10 05:29 PM
In response to you justme659:

Girl, I know exactly what you mean.... I live S. Louisiana, in a place where we have festivals every week practically. Do I ever go to them. NO. Why? becuase its no fun going alone. I like lots of places and activities, but I can't enjoy any of them becuase Im always alone, unless Im tagging along with other folks who dont really want me there. I go out with guys, most of which want sex almost immediately on the first date. Come on, already! I'm just as horny as the next person, but I just met you.... Whats the freaking rush???

People text me and email me all the time saying "hey sexy" or "you are my princess" or "you are so beautiful" or whatever, and I do appreciate the compliment, but most of the time, it seems all they saw was the picture... They didnt see ME, and the very long paragraph profile I have to get to know ME. I am a person, not just a sweet face. Read the freaking profile guys. That's why it's there.

I am frustrated with the shallowness of it all, but I am determined not to give up hope of finding a man that will take me seriously, like me, maybe grow to love me, and see me as a good candidate for a life partner. Oh, and not try to bang me on the first date. Thank You. smitten

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:29 PM
Edited by cajungal328 on Thu 07/01/10 05:33 PM

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:12 PM
I've been on so many sites over the last few years. I wouldn't meet people in person at first (my family instilling fear of online crazy people I guess, till one day I realized that if all online people are crazy, then so am I, since I spend many hours online drool then I started meeting people in person) Anyway, I have had a few dates, most being one time only and pretty dull. Man, I do know what you mean. It is frustrating frustrated . But, I will continue to go through all the smalltalk BS and the awkwardness of the first date process, becuase I haven't given up hope that I will find someone who gives me that feeling, you know, like little butterflies in your stomach, like falling in love. Someone who sparks my interest, and I spark his, and we can go on from there...

And someone doesn't want me to give him benefits on the first date :wink: Benefits are great, but come on guys, on the first date???? Give it time, they will come...

cajungal328's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:28 PM
It may have just been unavoidable, maybe she needed your hand in a certain position to wrap it or whatever she was doing. You guys need to realize that you dont have boob contact all the time, we have these things 24/7 and sometimes we forget they're there and just don't realize when they get in the way. The bigger they are, the more they interfere with just daily activity.

I think you really should take a good look at the rest of her behavior. It really depends on just how flirty she was, and where on her chest / breast she placed your hand. Like for instance, if she just plopped your open hand knuckles down on top of her breasts, she was probably using her breasts to hold up your arm so she could tend to it, so she wouldn't have to hold it up. But, if she placed your hand where her boob would come in contact with the palm of your hand, thats probably a signal. Maybe she was trying to get a reaction out of you... who knows..

It kinda the same as if, lets say, I had a gash in my arm, and you had to tend to it. You sat down and laid my arm across your lap, part of my hand coming in contact with your 'business'. (trying to be clean here :-) Is that a signal that you want to be sexual with me???