Community > Posts By > Katota

Katota's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:50 PM
I don't know if it does, it seems in the past I OFTEN believed that I found "true love" but I was always wrong and disappointed.

I think "true love" is what people WANT it to be instead of accepting it as what it is:

True Love- Something that ONLY happens in fairy tales and movies!

LOL! How AMAZING are people's imaginations and talent for storytelling?

:-)

Katota's photo
Sat 09/05/15 06:08 PM
Why thank you for the warm welcome... waving :laughing:

Katota's photo
Sat 09/05/15 06:01 PM
I was breastfed as a baby and was also on the bottle. I was SO EXCITED to breastfeed my son when he was born, ALAS...It was short-lived!

I don't understand what it was about my nipples, the nurse called them flat nipples! Ugh! So I had to use a plastic nipple...LOL! To try to get my son latch on...??? That boy was NOT LATCHING AT ALL! LOL!

Sometimes he would work with me and sometimes he wouldn't sad2

Breastfeeding him lasted ONLY A MONTH, when I was hoping for 4 months TOPS...So he was bottle fed the rest of his "baby days". Sighs...

I really enjoyed the BONDING that comes with breastfeeding your baby, he was a greedy-something (LOL) but I still enjoyed just the same.

:laughing: happy

Katota's photo
Fri 09/04/15 05:46 PM
LOL! Well in my online "socializing/dating" experience SOME do, Some don't and SOME just look at the pictures, perhaps get an erection and THEN they will ASSume a lot of things within their FIRST icebreaker message to ME...LOL!

I read their profiles to get a better "feel" of WHO the man is and whether or not said man would be compatible or even OPEN to my needs the kind of relationship that I am interested in.

Of course, most don't have well-thought out or well-typed out profiles and if that's the case then I just won't bother with sending those men a message. My icebreaker messages are pretty short and sweet as I usually expect no response back from said man any way ...LOL!

Katota's photo
Fri 09/04/15 05:20 PM
Hello, my name is Katota and i just joined this site yesterday...So I'm just saying "Hi" and introducing myself in this forum. :-)