Fri 10/02/15 12:00 AM
Edited by ais69 on Fri 10/02/15 12:01 AM
Extremely happy

Life is wonderful

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
waving waving waving

no photo
Thu 10/01/15 10:32 AM
greetings from somewhere over the rainbow...

WELCOME back to both of u waving waving waving

no photo
Thu 10/01/15 10:28 AM
life is NEVER boring, only people.
It is a journey fraught with excitement and spontaneity.

Well said waving

no photo
Thu 10/01/15 10:26 AM
Play some of this?

no photo
Thu 10/01/15 10:19 AM
Edited by ais69 on Thu 10/01/15 10:24 AM
sloppy seconds?

ewwwww hehe

a whiner?

maybe... :tongue:

damaged goods
could be many things Kitty dear
it all depends on who is saying it
and in which context

some would say it means "unvirgin state" or second hand
some might say it means such an emotional state, it can't be corrected or in simple terms, they say "they got issues"

it sure could mean many other things

hope that explains a bit for u

With Love,
LIFE
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 10/01/15 09:44 AM
not being judgmental,just want to know how it works now am sure I can get what I want!! and still be in the house with wonderful friends . Thanks all

waving I'm just here for the popcorn sweetie

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 01:54 AM
by using this?

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 01:49 AM
There is a God

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 12:12 AM

(I always want my secret crush to like me)

hehehe
:wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 12:11 AM

What others think of me matters only depending on the source and what type of criticisms.People may think about us negatively to destroy us or positively to build us up. Some people are hurtful, malicious, jealous, vindictive, have nothing to do better in their lives but mind other's business, while others are truly honest , caring and concerned of your welfare that they want to let you know because they want to help you. There are two types of criticisms, Constructive and Destructive . Constructive criticisms are useful feedbacks or opinions both negative and positive that can help yourself improve. While, Destructive criticisms are thoughtless feedbacks or opinions that can hurt one's pride, destroy prestige, reputation, sel-esteem and confidence which often leads to stress, anger or aggression. Wherever we go or in whatever we do, people will always have something to say about each other. So, whatever you think of me, I will always try to keep my mind open, with self control and more understanding, may it be negative or positive, I will appreciate it to recognize or acknowledge my mistakes or weaknesses and try to improve, work on it and become a more better and able person with great self esteem and confidence. I ignore comments that are of totally no value , but some negative feedbacks are not at all bad if you take it in a positve way and make it a challenge to yourself to prove them wrong and show them the best that you can be.

nice...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 12:10 AM

It would be difficult for me to have a fire since my home is 100% brick and concrete. That said, my 3 dogs. They have been with me through good and bad, have loved me warts and all. They are 11,11,4. They have not lied, cheated, or walked out on me. Right now my Boxer B any is curled up next to me because it is where she wants to be. My 4yr old Akita is the clown and protector. The lab/chow is my little curmudgeon.

Everyone could and should take lessons from dogs. No grudges, no getting even or ahead. Daddy is daddy and he loves us and we love having m. Even in the morning before he coffee. They don't want things, they want you.

that's so sweet flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 12:08 AM

Yes I do. The lion king, sound of music and pretty woman.

Good choices, i love all three

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 12:06 AM

Last week I fixed up d date with a Chandigarh based mingle princess. She s shy not to give her mail I'd, contact number or even her photo. We planned according to her interest to a hill station nearby and the moments ( nearly 2 hours) I had to wait for her in d place ( my mobile lost battery) and how to find her in a public place...She landed up then from heaven slim, modern and very knowledgable. We went to a very very isolated place in a deep forest in d cool hills of Himachal Pradesh . No food nothing to drink since morning to late evening had only loads of love and tonnes of sex. Thank u mingle . I love u too

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

u go peter !!!!

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:33 PM

Depends on where she wants to go.. But I would love to take her to the ZOO

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:32 PM

^^^^^If only this wasn't a PG rated site... There are so many places to go with that response... :angel:

biggrin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:31 PM

The first and last time I had a date with someone from Mingle, he ended up 'talking' to my cat. Cause he felt he had this special connection with my cat.
noway frustrated

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25