Community > Posts By > Ravi1429

no photo
Thu 06/02/16 09:34 AM
Its all fake profiles, hence you will not get replies unless you fall prey to the scam.

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:00 AM
Edited by Ravi1429 on Sun 10/18/15 09:04 AM
i thought Amitabh was the real mard in the movie.... i guess u should contact him.

laugh

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 08:48 AM
Edited by Ravi1429 on Sun 10/18/15 08:49 AM
i have a question , inspite of knowing someone is in a relationship, girls still fall for them ... why is it so ? Like one lady posted ... why cant the others be like that. i think that is what gives a chance to cheaters anyway.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 09:12 AM

[Quote from Mr. Prashant on this topic " Just leave thinking much about them...n they will not be anymore confusing for you ....same as must not be your sis or mom for you."]

Hi Prashant, you owe an apology to Ravi. What do you want to say by stating "same as must not be your sis or mom for you"? 90% of the people will not be able to understand what you want to convey. Different people will interpret your sentence in different ways. I can understand what you want to convey and it would have been ok if you had used the right sentence. While talking about mother's, sis or any other girl, please don't use ambigous statements!

Don't worry too much dude....

Just as you did n ravi too,everyone else too will understand what I'm up to.....

I actually hate generalization but as the topic is generalized about girls (particular gender) so I've given example of sis or mom....not of dad n bro!!

IMO every human needs to be treated a unique person first...too much gender bias is not actually good for one's mental health & that's why such questions arises in one's mind.

As we treat our family members as a person first & not as someTHING to enjoy with ....everyone else too will be comfortable & will let you be comfortable with them if you don't look at them as someTHING to enjoy with....nothing remains ambiguous or confusing anymore then....

Well...now I will also like to explain why I hate generalization - the only reason behind it is that generalization can never encompass the truth.

Nice work dolphin!

Well said Chyndal!

I understand from your words wat u meant to say ... but who said anything about "something to enjoy with" or treat any one as "somethings", dont let your imagination run wild....

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 10:44 PM
anything that changes your life is something special, and is above normal or spiritual. Otherwise life can change every day...

Albert Einstein quoted:
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 10:17 AM

Ravi, i think their exists a large demand & supply gap too. Very few girls and so many guys! Try to stand out from the crowd by improving your profile. As of now there are absolutely no details in your profile. You can also become a paid member. When you do that your profile will always come up in every search that a girl makes. Also, login on daily basis, may be for a few seconds. Again, it is for gaining preference over other profiles. This is my experience and i have shared it hoping that it may help you. Best of luck, brother!

hi Vineet, thanks and appreciate your reply

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 11:14 AM
Edited by Ravi1429 on Sun 10/11/15 11:15 AM

Well, we are a real Melting Pot of religions here.
I would like to understand other people's religions.

So who has had a spiritual encounter with their God or a saint or a spiritual experience that changed your life.

Me, I have had spiritual encounters with both the good and the bad.
One uplifts, the other confuses and creates fear.

Atheism is not a religion, so if you are an atheist, but have had some spiritual encounter, please contribute.
No, not really looking for lsd experiences or the like :tongue:

An Atheist was fishing on Loch Ness. All of a sudden a huge monster came out of the deep and was going to swallow him. He hollers " Oh God save me".
Time froze and everything stops. A voice booms from heaven "I thought you didn't believe in god"
He says, "Five minutes ago, I didn't believe in the Loch Ness monster either"

I want to believe in the Lochness Monster. And I bet Lochy is not a monster at all.

now back to the previous programming!bigsmile

wow looks like elephants are more intelligent species , fooled us all :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 05:35 AM
Edited by Ravi1429 on Sun 10/11/15 05:38 AM

Freaky, I believe you. Thanks for sharing.

Once I lived in a supposed haunted house. I always used to sit in one chair at the kitchen table. I stood in an alcove and just looked at the table and chairs, in a bit of a pondering state. When I moved towards my chair, it jumped off the floor and rattled, like someone had got off it.
That was weird, I was not frightened, just interested.

hey was this during night? were you tired .. alone ? my experience is generally these are the reasons we imagine stuff , i not really judging ur experience, but we should not get carried away by unreal ones and look for a genuine stuff. I strongly believe spiritual experiences are real, and not ghostly/ haunting.....

I have have heard experiences first hand of people seeing their dead loved ones and remembering the lives of past births ...

there are several Indian books accounting much greater and true life experiences " autobiography of yogi" is one such example. reading it will increase your faith and confidence as well...

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 05:13 AM

women are v confusing ,
talking of honesty - when ur honest they dont bother, when ur not , that is the reason. basically they do wt they like , it rarely has any std rule !

end of the day when a girl talk to u, u feel gr8 ...

:smile:
If you can't be honest am wondering why that is?flowerforyou

hey i dont mean dis-honest , but then every one wears a facade before they are sure of to open up... it is not dishonesty. sometimes we even try to emulate to show a liking....

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 05:11 AM

women are v confusing ,
talking of honesty - when ur honest they dont bother, when ur not , that is the reason. basically they do wt they like , it rarely has any std rule !

Just leave thinking much about them...n they will not be anymore confusing for you ....same as must not be your sis or mom for you.

thanks for the enlightenment buddy ! i think its just a matter of experience.
i have also grown with immense respect for women, how the Indian tradition is..... Mother is some one v special, and I dont think I can never treat or care for someone as special as my mother...

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 04:57 AM
i have to agree, indeed puzzzzling.....

I have a real pic, any body can make out , in fact not much details in profile based on which someone can misjudge....inspite of that i failed to get even a reply...i have been polite by the way...

infact this is leading me to doubt my own profile....what

Girls , sure need to careful , (everyone for that matter) You cant keep hunching every one to be a scamster or that someone is chatting to drag you into something else.....spock
I have tried a lot for some friendly chat but the "deafening silence" gives you a sense of guilt that you did something wrong .....:smile: :smile:

i will still keep my hope ... to find some indian girls with great attitude....

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 01:40 PM
Edited by Ravi1429 on Sat 10/10/15 01:42 PM
women are v confusing ,

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 12:50 PM
thanks, i will work on that ...

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 08:01 AM
Hi , looking for dating in bangalore....

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:56 AM
Hi Tia,

i think, you should certainly explore who this new frnd is .... but i think the catch is - not to cross a certain boundary. I think this boundary is something each one can find for themselves, a true feeling from heart. Though this may sound stupid this is wat the scriptures repeatedly reinstate- "follow your heart only " . I am sure you will out of dis-stress and find peace of mind.... the actual goal for in every endeavor.

best of luck...

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:45 AM
Edited by Ravi1429 on Sat 10/10/15 08:10 AM
Hi Guys,

Request to spare your time to rate my profile.

give me your candid opinion ....

The fact is so far i did not have much success in getting replies from genuine people. :cry:

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:41 AM
i would agree with SitkaRains,

may be not a turn off , but fewer words and more practical details could help a lot ....

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:31 AM
Hi Guys,

can you please give ur candid opinion about my profile.....

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 08:53 AM
hi Gaulina , i am looking for friendship, and interested in knowing people....would like to chat with you some time

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 12:01 PM
guys thanks for the tips and sympathies...

Previous 1