Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 07:52 AM

Its all a matter of priorities as far as funding Sanders proposals. One fourth of the money we wasted in that vile invasion Iraq would cover the tuition payments for collage students. The average american pays 15% of wages on healthcare Sanders plan is 8 or 9% and all americans would have healthcare. The best thing about Sanders is he is running his campaign with no super pac and refuses corporate funding.
rofl rofl rofl rofl
What do you dispute here exactly?

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 07:51 AM
Your talking chump change here. I made 65,000 so what he hired his kid did the kid do the job? I feel your desperation though and wish you would wake up to the fact that the system your defending created this train wreck we call america. I dont understand how you can defend what has happened to america the past 30 years. Higher education unaffordable to most health care out of control wages down across the board. The media and politicians owned by the same folks who own everything else.........If your happy with all that maybe you should move to china your capitalist paradise. Many of us want to make america great again for real though. We want it to be a country worth defending. :)

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 07:18 AM

The only reason he's still in the race is because he makes Hilliary look good. laugh
Funny I think the same about Trump. He is so far right Clinton looks like a moderate when in fact she is a neocon in a dress. Bernie is the only choice for an honest politician he is running his campaign with no corporate donations he cant be bought.

Bernie couldn't carry Hilliary's jock strap.laugh
We will see who wins the primary, granted Clinton has the same money backing her that the republicans do and Sanders only takes money from people like you and me he is running a great campaign and wins so many polls Clinton should be nervous. Sanders polls better than everyone despite the media blackout.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 07:02 AM

The only reason he's still in the race is because he makes Hilliary look good. laugh
Funny I think the same about Trump. He is so far right Clinton looks like a moderate when in fact she is a neocon in a dress. Bernie is the only choice for an honest politician he is running his campaign with no corporate donations he cant be bought.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:59 AM

Mexican Drug baron El chapo Guzman is back in custody!I mean how do these guys start these business and amass such an amount of wealth?
What i find hard to understand is how all that heroin is getting to the states with all our trillions being spent on the war on drugs all our domestic surveillance and occupation of Afghanistan the source of 90% of the worlds heroin.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:53 AM
I am glad that big bad old government was large enough to bail out the private banks and wallstreet when they collapsed the economy. SO why do people still claim government is the trouble not the solution? The trouble with the government that I see is that its been hijacked to a great degree by corporations and campaign funding. We have vile people who sell themselves to the highest bidder and are beholden to them thereafter and rather than tend to the peoples business they tend to the business that paid for the campaign.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:38 AM
"Now the poor guy—you ought to see the guy: 'Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don't remember,'" Trump responded, while spinning his arms wildly and placing his hand at the particular angle at which Kovaleski's typically rests, per Politico. "The sad part about it is, it didn’t in the slightest bit jar or surprise me that Donald Trump would do something this low-rent, given his track record," Kovaleski tells the Post. "We think it's outrageous that he would ridicule the appearance of one of our reporters," a Times rep adds. Trump, who knows Kovaleski from the reporter's days covering the businessman-turned-politician for the New York Daily News from 1987 to 1993, hasn't commented. He did, however, attack the Times in a series of tweets on Wednesday.
read and see the video here http://www.newser.com/story/216662/bad-idea-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability.html

Its so vile cant imagine why he is even still a candidate

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:33 AM

I am all for healthcare for everyone and tired of getting screwed by a for profit medical system that functions poorly and is rated in terms of care near the bottom by the world health organization yet somehow the most expensive. I think the fact that he wins about every poll says allot more about him than the resident trolls on mingle. :)

Hellbent to help Sanders to put the US into the Crapper ain't you?sick

you can alo use Unicorn-Farts and Pixiedust to pay for all the stuff,especially after you have bankrupted every one!:laughing:

Dispute the facts please your magic memes prove nothing but your inability to dispute the facts that are available.
laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:28 AM

Hundreds of people at a simple opening of a election office. All local news stations and lots of buttons and bumper stickers handed out. I saw him at Cleveland State a few months ago that crowd was about 10,000 on a two and a half day notice. Looks like america is waking up drinker

And Donald Trump gets 15,000-20,000 at a small rally laugh
Sanders has drawn huge crowds while maintaining his job as a senator. Sanders was not at the opening it was a local event. Trump should be shamed by the media daily for mocking that handicapped reporter. What a buffoon

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:14 AM
Its all a matter of priorities as far as funding Sanders proposals. One fourth of the money we wasted in that vile invasion Iraq would cover the tuition payments for collage students. The average american pays 15% of wages on healthcare Sanders plan is 8 or 9% and all americans would have healthcare. The best thing about Sanders is he is running his campaign with no super pac and refuses corporate funding.

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 09:15 PM
Hundreds of people at a simple opening of a election office. All local news stations and lots of buttons and bumper stickers handed out. I saw him at Cleveland State a few months ago that crowd was about 10,000 on a two and a half day notice. Looks like america is waking up drinker

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 10:59 AM
Cant stay and argue heading into cleveland to drop off a donation at a newly opened Sanders campaign office and helping to make america great again.

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 10:56 AM

I am all for healthcare for everyone and tired of getting screwed by a for profit medical system that functions poorly and is rated in terms of care near the bottom by the world health organization yet somehow the most expensive. I think the fact that he wins about every poll says allot more about him than the resident trolls on mingle. :)

You can complain all you want about "mingle trolls" and tout how great Sanders is... but if you think he has a turds chance in a sewage plant of getting the Dem nomination, you need some of that great mental healthcare Obamacare claims to offer....

...and btw, its not my job to put YOUR kid through college.
You do know that just about every other country has free higher education right? and universal healthcare! dumb dumb america likes being screwed over and brags about it. #feeltherbern

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 10:26 AM
I plan on sitting back and watching this unfold and come to its shameful end and hope no one is hurt so I can go bird watching in that sanctuary.

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 10:22 AM
Edited by Bestinshow on Sat 01/09/16 10:23 AM
drinker

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 10:17 AM
So if a bunch of steel workers or auto workers or teachers took up arms to defend a way of life it would be ok? or if blacklives matter did the same?

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 10:09 AM
1/4 of the money we wasted in Iraq would pay for every collage age kids tuition for 6 years. Average americam pays 15% of income for healthcare, Sanders not for profit healthcare plan has that number at 8 or 9% and would contain costs not inflate them as is the case now

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 09:52 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 09:49 AM
It would be great if they stormed the place and tossed them in jail.

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 01/09/16 01:26 AM
Bernie Sanders!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25