Community > Posts By > Srp92580

Srp92580's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:49 AM
OUT DAMN SPOT!

Why won't these people leave me alone...

Who said that?

Srp92580's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:43 AM

I want someone to come up to me with one of those cheesy pick up lines laugh I have never been approached that way before

Well then...

If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

Srp92580's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:27 PM

When it comes to dating everyone does it different when they have kids. Myself I choose that when I dated my kids never met my kids till I had dated them 2-3 months. But..........then no one ever lived with me. But dated one guy for many years..... Just be carefully whom you bring around your kids and date them for a bit first before the kids met them.......

I agree with you and have no intention to have someone around the kids at first.

It is funny though, they told me last night that I should find a new girlfriend. Kids, always trying to rush things.

Srp92580's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:24 PM

I love any woman dat do u says the truth coz avin a child or children is nt a diseases, i 'll love the mother nd the children, coz i av 2 be lyke father 2 them.

surprised Ok, now in English please! slaphead

He's saying having children is not a disease and he'll love the mother and the children and be like a father to them.

As long as someone else teaches them to type, go for it!

Srp92580's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:19 PM
Don't try to figure out why they do it, just smile and let them. That's my take on it anyway...

Srp92580's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:17 PM

My ex-sister-in-law entered her daughter in one when she was about 5. OMG! The dressing rooms were full of little princesses crying because the hot rollers were burning their heads...or because they got poked in the eye by someone trying to put masacara and eye liner on a 4 year old...or the fake hair was hurting their head....the dresses were too tight and itchy....the list goes on and on. It was like being at the scene of a terrible accident! And was even worse after the pageant and they were all crying because they didn't win and they must be ugly and no one likes them and etc.... I dunno, to me it's nothing but people trying to relive their youth through their children. huh

I was going to be mean and say the kids wouldn't have been crying and getting poked in the eye if they had sat still, but I was afraid someone would take me serious and come hunt me down.

I have a four year old daughter and she likes to dress up like a princess but only for fun. I would never parade her around like some freaks do with their children. I "let" her wear finger nail polish (sometimes) if she wants to and I will help her make her hair "fancy" (overnight rollers ftw!), but I would never force it.

Srp92580's photo
Wed 05/26/10 11:25 AM
I have been curious about this topic as well.

My $.02...

I have dated a single mother. I even married her and raised the kids as mine. When she walked out, I kept the kids. One she had when we dated (I adopted) and one we had together. Now, I am on the other side of it. Twenty-nine, and a single father of two. It is rough on this side of the fence as well.

Srp92580's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:14 AM
If the offer is still out there... September 25

I have started reading astrology and numerology reports lately, it is be creepy how accurate most of it has been. Down to specific years things have happened.

Srp92580's photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:04 PM
I have recently started taking better care of myself, eating better and getting in some exercise; however, I do smoke and have no intention to quit drinking. I had some people getting on me one day about smoking and drinking and how it is killing my body. they tried to push a "clean" lifestyle and a vegetarian diet, etc...

I told them that one day all these health nuts are going to feel really silly lying in a hospital bed dying from "nothing". At least I will know what took me out and I am having a damn good time along the way.

Srp92580's photo
Sun 05/23/10 07:05 PM
I had something good to say but all the talk about nipples cutting glass and hiking in the hills got me distracted...

Oh yeah...

Fuzzy handcuffs and a blindfold work well too

Srp92580's photo
Sun 05/23/10 06:44 PM
Garth Brooks - The Dance

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3674595221543443747#

Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared beneath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known you'd ever say goodbye
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I the king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Yes my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance

Srp92580's photo
Sat 05/22/10 11:48 PM
Edited by Srp92580 on Sat 05/22/10 11:48 PM
I was gonna use one of these:

Jungle Love, Welcome Baybee!
Tasmanian devil seeks sleek fox or wily coyote for inter species communion. It's a jungle out there, baybee. But I know some great trails, and I ain't afraid of the deep, dark stuff. Put your little paw in mine and together we'll wade the creeks and scale the cliffs amidst swinging on the vines of destiny. Are you ready to have even more fun than merely being in love? Two grunts mean "yes, dear." Two grunts and a howl mean "yes, dear, NOW!" *Schwing*

or

I think that computers only disconnect people
Not really *duh* Submissive male seeks dominant female with extensive knowledge of knots.
Hideous-looking, obese, smelly, ill-tempered, lazy, cowardly, chronic, and a complete liar seeks total opposite.

Srp92580's photo
Sat 05/22/10 11:41 PM
My lawyer: "No, you cannot make your soon to be ex take back her maiden name after the divorce."

Me: "Dammit, why not?"

Srp92580's photo
Sat 05/22/10 10:05 AM

also i think in todays society that most people think of only the negative in past relationships which to me is idiotic.. if it was all negative why the hell were u so stupid to be with them? or put up with it...... come on here! there had to be some positive outta it... learn from the positive .. as well dont forget the negative.. but dont ponder on it......and all of life is a lesson... its a learning process till you die...

I don't think that people only remember the negatives, it's just what they talk about. Especially shortly after the relationship ends. It is part of coping, no one wants to sit around and remember all the things an ex did that made them feel good so you talk bad about them to buddies to help "get over it". Once you are over it then people can remember the good times without wanting the person back.

On topic, my ex wife and I dated in high school, broke up and went our separate ways for a few years. One day when I got out of a long relationship, she came and found me. She said that I had always been the best guy she had. That she had compared every relationship she had in the years between to the one she had with me and that none of them compared. That made me feel special. We were married for eight years and to this day she still says that I am the best guy she ever met. No one has ever treated her with the love, respect, and acceptance that I showed.

Srp92580's photo
Sat 05/22/10 09:48 AM
Just because I am on a diet doesn't mean I cannot look at the menu...

Like most others have said, a passing glance is fine. Staring, drooling, hooting are not. Even when I was married I would still glance at an attractive girl. The important thing is that it would never be more than that.

Srp92580's photo
Fri 05/21/10 06:49 PM
^^ My eyes are up here ^^

Srp92580's photo
Fri 05/21/10 06:44 PM

did you have a moment that you experienced sadness and /or regret in your last relationship? ex. the feeling of maybe you could have done more or done something different and then you wouldnt be alone and things would be different?

A few other posters are right on with their answers. And you even touch on it in your original question. You said if you did something different then you wouldn't be alone, you didn't say if we'd still be with the ex. Sadness and regret after a relationship are natural, just make sure you really know what you are sad for loosing.

I have no regrets about the effort I put into saving my marriage, I know that I did everything a man can do (and gave more leeway than I probably should have). The end result is the same.

What I miss about my ex is having someone here. I miss the companionship, the level of friendship I had. Oddly enough, I do not miss her anymore. Remember one thing, they are an "ex" for a reason. You will have other friends and other relationships. Don't let missing companionship drive you back to someone it already didn't work with.

You gave it your best and it didn't work. I look at it this way. I gave my unconditional love to her, I fought hard to keep her, but in the end it wasn't meant to be. I am okay with that. Even better is the thought that if I was willing and able to love that much and fight that hard for the wrong person... what happens when the right one comes around...

Srp92580's photo
Fri 05/21/10 06:34 PM
I approve of same sex relationships... as long as both chicks are hot...

Srp92580's photo
Fri 05/21/10 06:30 PM
When she asks for money to help with a dying relatives operation, don't send it.

When she asks for money because her bills are behind and if she doesn't pay soon she will loose her internet, don't send it.

Sorry to be the pessimist but I would be cautious.

On the kinder side,

Don't be that nervous when you send a message either, try to translate what you are saying as best you can but she should understand if something sounds weird. After all, you are trying.

Srp92580's photo
Fri 05/21/10 02:31 PM
Hello everyone. I have posted a few times here and have enjoyed reading what the rest of you post... most of it anyway =)

I redid my profile and changed/added pictures. Please let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Previous 1 3