Community > Posts By > Gaminomicon

Gaminomicon's photo
Fri 10/23/15 11:48 PM
I'm an odd duck in this one. I've 'violated' two 'laws' of physics and am awaiting a patent on a device that will change the world, literally. I am not what you would call a traditional Christian by any means but despite my own accomplishments I still think the beginning of things, the absolute beginning, not just that of our universe, has to be beyond our mortal ability to understand or even conceive in imagination. For us I don't think there will ever be a simple answer to the question of how it all began and I doubt we'll ever evolve to a level where we could understand such answer even if it existed. I just don't think we come equipped with the right cogs and springs for our minds to hold an image of existence in its entirety. Maybe that's where God steps in, or maybe we created him to cope with our own lack of ability to understand the deeper mysteries of life. I believe though, that no matter how far in we look, we'll always find an intelligent pattern to the design of the most infinitely tiny particle that makes up all we can see.

Gaminomicon's photo
Fri 10/23/15 11:30 PM
Edited by Gaminomicon on Fri 10/23/15 11:32 PM
Hell you're real man. That rates you above the norm by default. As far as not having a shirt, whooptifreakindoo. Maybe I'll post my next one without. :P You get a thumbs up here. Good luck in your hunt.
PS It blanks out s h i r t? o.0 I've hit 6 fake accounts from Ghana tonight alone and that word gets stars????

Gaminomicon's photo
Fri 10/23/15 10:58 PM
They say Patricia ish one of, if not THE, strongest hurricane on record. I'd board up my windows with 3/4 inch plywood and move all my valuables that could be damaged by wind and rain to a high, and assumably dry, location in the house at the very least. Then... I'd follow the advice above about hitting I-35 and getting north for a few days. :/ Weathering an F-5 is not something I'd have on my bucket list.