Community > Posts By > snuffuluffuges

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 08:45 PM
It's a hard argument to make that every vote counts when the president elect received 2 million less votes than the loser. I believe Trump won because those are the rules, but was he elected? I kinda feel like the Electoral College is an antiquated system. One vote should be one vote regardless of where you live.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 12:06 AM
I'm sure this sounds pessimistic, and I'm sure this isn't true about anyone here in the forums, but I kinda feel like most human beings are prostitutes in some form or another. I used to wait tables and I usually wasn't very successful because I wore my emotions on my sleeve. If I was having a bad day, all could tell and my tips would reflect it. One day I was waiting a table and this guy told probably the lamest joke I had ever heard, but I laughed my a$$ off like it was the funniest $hit ever. I got a great tip but felt like a dirty whore for days. I'm just glad that once a whore doesn't mean always a whore.

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 05:32 PM
This was supposed to be in new members welcome area. Sorry, it's not really funny here.

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 04:51 PM
Who do you think you are to judge me? Like you're so perfect, the nerve. So anyway, tell me what you think. O.K. I love you, bye!

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 04:34 PM
Hey, I'm new to this site so be nice. Where are the kinky women at
? I prefer them somewhat easy. A woman who will drive me around and pay for dates is preferable. Buy me street pharmaceuticals and I just might move in, as long as you don't need rent or anything. Also I need help with my cell phone bill. If interested, email me your credit card info and phone number.

no photo
Mon 03/21/16 03:23 PM

ladies thoughts on timepieces.
Are there any ladies out there that like big fat clocks?

Yes.
Tiny itsy bitsy..clocks can get overlooked.
Unless you're a midget.
Then they must seem huge.

As timepieces go, big clocks trump
little ones.

So which would be more important, the length of the clock or its girth.

no photo
Mon 03/21/16 02:36 PM
I was in class today, so I only just now reread all that was said and grasped your inferences. This was supposed to be a chat about timepieces! You women are dirty minded. For shame, for shame, y'all are making me blush!

no photo
Mon 03/21/16 08:00 AM
Has anyone ever ran up against a gargantuan, massive clock that was cool for the novelty aspect, but when it came time to fit it into a nook or cranny the aspect of finding a place for it became insurmountable? You'll have to forgive me, I could listen to ladies talk about clocks all day long.

no photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:53 AM
Are there any ladies out there that like big fat clocks?

no photo
Mon 03/07/16 04:38 PM
This is boring, I'm going home. Smell ya later.

no photo
Mon 03/07/16 04:35 PM
Pee on her leg so everyone knows she belongs to you. That was an easy one. You people are so blessed to have the benefit of my humble opinion.

no photo
Mon 03/07/16 04:32 PM
Hello all. I'm brand new here and just wanted to say hello in my first post. What's up suckas!tongue2

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:56 PM

That depends on why you're home with parents
Are you looking after them or are your saving for a big OE? Maybe saving to buy your first home

At the risk of sounding stoopid, what's an OE?

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:38 PM
Sorry, got the quote box screwed up.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:36 PM

Women are a riddle, wrapped in an enigma. It takes a lifetime to figure them out and will drive you insane. Worth every second.
[/quote
They will never drive you insane. If you really analyse it you make yourself go insane

Then you lack passion.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:11 PM
Women are a riddle, wrapped in an enigma. It takes a lifetime to figure them out and will drive you ininsane. Worth every second.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 10:59 PM
I'm so jealous, can't wait to travel there myself. I hear it is absolutely breathtaking.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 10:50 PM
Scott

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 10:33 PM
The Brothers Karamazov. Dostoevsky was twice as crazy and twice as brilliant as I'll ever be.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 10:13 PM
Why take one's self too seriously? Life's too short and heavy enough as it is.

Previous 1