parsis's photo
Sat 11/07/15 09:41 AM
Right, thanks for encouraging :))

parsis's photo
Sat 11/07/15 09:40 AM
Right, thanks for encouraging :))

parsis's photo
Sat 11/07/15 01:02 AM
Hi Siempre, I already have both Ableton and FL Studio, i was wondering if any of those can compose music and as you said Ableton does and I also like its look. I'm sure the learning part will take time , I think I start with Ableton Live and will see how it goes. Thank you very much for sharing information :))
Heheh... Competition with Mozart!!!

parsis's photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:34 AM
Thank you so much Simpre, that's nice from you :)
I want to compose my own music, if FL Studio does not give me the option to compose then what does it do ? Only mixing original songs? And what about Ableton Live ? It must be similar to FL Studio !!! It's confusing ...

parsis's photo
Mon 11/02/15 08:04 AM
Thank you very much for your advise Siempre, I must check the link, I am also checking FL Studio if you know anything about it ?! Yes , it will need time and dedication for sure ...

parsis's photo
Sun 11/01/15 09:32 PM
Hello Siempre, Thank you very much :)
I never did composing not even mixing music, i can't read and write music, I am just tired searching for music that harmony with my heart, so I thought why not try to make my own music!!!
And in this case I must study more...I'm not sure how to start , maybe I would better to start with something simple, like the ones that combines the music but still I will want to learn to make my own beats ...

parsis's photo
Sun 11/01/15 09:32 PM
Hello Siempre, Thank you very much :)
I never did composing not even mixing music, i can't read and write music, I am just tired searching for music that harmony with my heart, so I thought why not try to make my own music!!!
And in this case I must study more...I'm not sure how to start , maybe I would better to start with something simple, like the ones that combines the music but still I will want to learn to make my own beats ...

parsis's photo
Sun 11/01/15 12:19 PM
How can I get to the link? I click on the links but nothing happens !!! It doesn't take me any where ...

parsis's photo
Sun 11/01/15 12:19 PM
How can I get to the link? I click on the links but nothing happens !!! It doesn't take me any where ...

parsis's photo
Sun 11/01/15 12:12 PM
Hi , I want to learn making music, some said to learn Ableton Live, can any one suggest the best program for making music with computer?