Community > Posts By > idevise

idevise's photo
Mon 01/11/16 03:11 PM
Greatly appreciated for answering the grey area to my question BHawkins.

Likewise; It happened only once in my case, when I did come in to contact with this dream girl. I made absolutely no attempt of showing any emotions to her flirtatious behavior and just had to let her go. I made it clear to her that she would find happiness with someone else other than me. :)

Everything is only temporary in this life, I am content in my way of living and have already found my destiny, (not in any source of companionship) as my happiness doesn't come from those who surround me.

idevise's photo
Sun 01/10/16 10:17 PM

I am no high and mighty spiritual guru and therefore I do not believe in partners of destiny. I would like some clarification on the subject of a potential partner destined in dreams. (Without ridicule please).

For instance; You or a friend has dreamed of seeing someone's face on varying occasions, long before you or your friend ever met with that person in reality.

What would you do ? Should such destiny's be avoided ?

idevise's photo
Tue 12/15/15 08:57 PM
O`Lord; I plead with you not to send me anyone that will take me away from you, nor will you place anything or anyone in my life that I will put over you.

Amen!

2 Next