Community > Posts By > idevise

idevise's photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:03 PM
God approves rape, slave and many other atrocities and yet he saved you! I must be doing something wrong, maybe I need to start killing people to gain Gods favour and live a life of eternity. So many deluded empty heads in this world that try their hardest to shame the human race.

Lu10nt hasn't fooled anyone, but himself for the above statement.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder

idevise's photo
Sat 05/21/16 04:12 AM
Edited by idevise on Sat 05/21/16 04:43 AM
If it wasn't for God, a lot more people would be walking the earth, which coincidentally would cause potential overcrowding issues. You may twist whatever fanatical story into God preventing you from being 6 foot under but many reached early graves because people believed that it was Gods will, God allowed good people to be killed and yet the devil punishes bad people, doesn't that make the devil good and god evil? So many thousands/millions have reached early graves but they are just numbers, you can't see their faces so what does that matter so long as your alive, you couldn't care less what atrocities have been made in gods name.

Science must be evil in your mind, it only created just about every man-made object in existence which is just about everything you use, from clothes, shoes, tvs, computers, just about everything, what did god create? Don't see any evidence and you don't have any!

This is how evil science is, science helps people, science is awful because it allows people just like yourself to survive and live life according to talking snakes. Science allows for overcrowding and the ability to resolve such problems by terraforming Mars. I don't see God terraforming Mars, its People. Any action you perform is yours to make and not God controlling you to do it. We have come such a long way from 2000 years ago and yet the people that have been taught to insert bible and remove brain still go round preaching about "our father this" and "our father that" and yet if people actually read the f*cking bible you would realise that God is in favour of so many things that are now against the law because of equality issues and because we all have a right to live life with a certain degree of normality. God approves rape, slave and many other atrocities and yet he saved you! I must be doing something wrong, maybe I need to start killing people to gain Gods favour and live a life of eternity. So many deluded empty heads in this world that try their hardest to shame the human race.

Besides heres a load of Memes, and Ricky Gervais is an extremely clever man, he far exceeds the likes of me, let alone you!

Perhaps you are also forgetting the cold hard indisputable facts about how SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY were used in the VERY FIRST War of Ancient Mesopotamia; and so forth throughout the generations of all wars recorded in history which is undeniably still being used in todays advances of Modern Warfare.

Yes, Science created all of those things you previously mentioned; as well as ammunition, bombs, knifes, guns, Military aircraft, Sea-craft, Land-craft and Witchcraft.

Did God provide the blue-prints for these Scientists to create these things. No!

idevise's photo
Mon 05/16/16 04:50 AM
2/10 for the rebellious princess of Agrabah.

idevise's photo
Mon 03/21/16 01:24 AM
HAVING GOOD MORAL VALUES EQUAL A GOOD PERSON.....IT WOULD BE A LOT BETTER WORLD IF MOST PEOPLE COULD OR WOULD LIVE BY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS..........:smile:

Having such good moral attributes still won't account for one's righteousness with God. Neither will obeying the ten commandments help. If we are able to break just one commandment, we have broken them all.

Did you know; Jesus put those commandments in place simply because he had known that no one would be able to keep them!

What does Isaiah 64:6 and Romans 3:10 have to say.

Having good values isn't surely a bad thing, right! But at the end of the day, you will still be a hopeless SINNER.

Remember the story of Adam in the garden, it wasn't until he ate of the forbidden fruit whereby SIN entered the world. We are all under this curse which is our main problem.

idevise's photo
Sat 02/13/16 09:00 PM
oops Wrong thread!

Must be one of those swinging cults of the new age.

idevise's photo
Sat 02/13/16 08:47 PM
Welcome LilMari45,

4.2/10

Your appearance and personality is fine! Perhaps you could captivate more viewers by expressing a little more about your goals, interests and the kinds of people you would most likely be comfortable socializing with.

Have a great day!:smile:

idevise's photo
Fri 02/12/16 08:26 AM
Hi idevise waving
So true. I have my two kids to annoy until they say "stop it, mom!"

Drop by on Sunday anyway and join our celebration. We need more hot guys like you to party with. happy
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you kindly mzrosie; Such a joy lol! I don't think I can as your Sunday will be my Monday. However, I shall raise a glass to you all though. :wink:

idevise's photo
Fri 02/12/16 08:16 AM
Good topic xxxtobyxxx; I had an encounter like that once with a lovely young Japanese lady on a long train journey who had a seat reserved beside mine. After about 4 hours of some nice discussion she was extremely polite to ask me to have dinner with her that evening as the train pulled in. I was very grateful by her request but had to refuse her offer because not only was she touring with friends. I had an important meeting to attend and we both parted with cheerful smiles.

Quite funny how circumstances like that arise.

idevise's photo
Thu 02/11/16 09:30 PM
Better to be single for a time, knowing you can never be too lonely in the company of family, good friends and virtual friends too.

Have a pleasant day! drinks

idevise's photo
Fri 01/15/16 10:17 PM

I also need someone older than me

Be careful what you ask for; This kind of torture for a young guy involves going the extra mile to polish her nails, wash and blow dry her hair, iron her outfits, preparing her breakfast in bed, etc etc.

idevise's photo
Fri 01/15/16 08:50 PM
On average I would have to rate 5.3/10

Most of the points are in the feet lol.:tongue: Good luck to you Jaime!

idevise's photo
Fri 01/15/16 04:35 AM
Awesome analysis ocenview477! Your perspective sums it up perfectly which is where I've been for some considerable years. shades

idevise's photo
Fri 01/15/16 04:18 AM
I hope the first two posters hit it off well, was quite comedic a few posts after. biggrin

idevise's photo
Fri 01/15/16 04:07 AM
Well I am a fellow Queenslander...whatta ya expect...right...

Wasn't expecting it mate, good stuff!

idevise's photo
Thu 01/14/16 11:14 PM
2.2 for appearance, 0.7 for personality & because I am a kind hearted guy, you achieve an additional 0.1

3/10

idevise's photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:06 PM
Cheers mikey5360; Clever response! :laughing:

idevise's photo
Thu 01/14/16 06:46 PM
Why can't I multi-quote.

I am delighted by your opinion and encouragement Pacifc Star48; Thank you!

@ no1phD; I feel much at ease now, good one.

@ joethebricky; Thanks, I shall consider it!

idevise's photo
Thu 01/14/16 03:36 PM
Greetings 30honest,

There are apparently quite a few.

idevise's photo
Thu 01/14/16 05:08 AM
Or make me look worthy on a scale of 0 to -1. smokin

idevise's photo
Wed 01/13/16 04:59 PM
Sailing around the Bahamas and French Polynesia islands on a $60 million yacht. Hhhrrrrrr Pirates!

Previous 1