Community > Posts By > mikeyconn95

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 03/22/16 10:51 AM
Haha that's a good one, need a good laugh now and again I suppose!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

mikeyconn95's photo
Mon 03/21/16 11:57 AM
Where's all the pretty women at like? My age? Haha

mikeyconn95's photo
Sun 01/03/16 04:45 PM

Here is a pile of chat:

What the hell is that?

mikeyconn95's photo
Sun 01/03/16 03:49 PM
Anyone up for chat new people welcome

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 02:00 PM
Anyone up for a chat? Would love to speak to new people

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 11:12 AM

Yeah so I will just keep looking not am trying to chat up older women because I know myself there is no point thanks anyways

rofl Don't be so full of your self grasshopper. Just because the older posters actually respond to your post DOES NOT MEAN they are coming on to you. frustrated

What is PREDICTABLE is if you are too obnoxious to the people who do keep the forums populated and give you the chance to actually string two thoughts together in reasonable fashion the people who are your age will ignore you. They figure you are just looking to get laid and have zero respect for them or their families/community.

Most of the younger women who come on Mingle have it going on. They either are in college and or working, some are in the service, live independently, drive their own cars, and some even have their own legit businesses. A few have children but last I looked that was not a crime. They come to Mingle because the forums are moderated, the profiles are filtered for scammers, and they can read your posts and see if you are what you say you are. They don't have time or desire to waste with the "booty call" sites.

Wow wow did I say that?? Em no I just take I wouldn't message anyone older but there is no point now I have you giving it something here and I do work have my own car etc, you are just assuming I don't

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:59 AM

Uhhh 20s huh? Financially unstable, might not be that emotionally mature yet, blah, blah, there's a certain discrimination with age and stuff. Yeah this age group is scarce but there are a few here and there. Good luck on your search.

You don't know that am financially unstable why he so quick to judge??

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:30 AM

Mikey, how many people are you having a convo with on this thread now?

Stay on the forums and we will teach you young one.
There are mines full of what to do and what not to do on the threads here.
Use this wealth to bring you closer to the one you desire.

But please don't tell the other youngsters, we can only handle one apprentice at a time!

There is a few people speaking on it, and are you having a laugh you taking the mick here?

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:24 AM
Yeah so I will just keep looking not am trying to chat up older women because I know myself there is no point thanks anyways

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:19 AM
Well how come and I can't see any??

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:16 AM
Yeah I know that and don't think so no one ever replies and been on here for a while now

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:15 AM
Sorry don't mean it in a bad way and what you like guys from my age and upwards?

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:12 AM
Hahahaha I was only saying that's hardly any of my age group are on this

mikeyconn95's photo
Tue 12/29/15 10:00 AM
Hahahaha I haven't forgot but it is full of your age

mikeyconn95's photo
Mon 12/28/15 05:25 PM
Thanks I will try that! I want to catch her out so they know watch out her names she was on here but now on Skype

mikeyconn95's photo
Mon 12/28/15 05:11 PM
Course am not giving money goodness me, I just want to catch her out I even spoke to her family on Facebook but for all I know she could be them eh? Thanks guys

mikeyconn95's photo
Mon 12/28/15 05:03 PM
Hey anyone there, I have been speaking to this girl for months now but seems a bit strange now she wants me to help her get home by sending money but she is sure that she's not fake and a scam please help how can I find her out??

mikeyconn95's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:51 PM
Why is this site not full of my age group?? No young at all on here and when there is they don't bloody speak probably just think after one thing! That's not the case at all sex is not everything uses women need to let loose and actually give us good men a chance

mikeyconn95's photo
Mon 12/28/15 03:29 PM
Where's all the young people at on this site all full of you old timers

mikeyconn95's photo
Mon 12/28/15 03:29 PM
Where's all the young people at on this site all full of you old timers

Previous 1