Community > Posts By > Shakaykay

Shakaykay's photo
Mon 01/27/14 12:48 AM
I sure don't blame you. trust no male especially the lying low grade ones. they never satisfied. if you haven't been cheated on that's good I will keep my fingers crossed that you never do.

Shakaykay's photo
Mon 01/27/14 12:39 AM
Lmaorofl sounds accurate to me

Shakaykay's photo
Tue 01/14/14 10:38 PM
No tee your not wrong at all
Your supposed to be sective and take your time to get the type person you want. If your ex was that terrible, i say be even more picky. Men always wanna pick n choose through us like its an *** market. Why shouldnt we be picky and have a checklist of requirements too? Take your time n dont lower the bar for no onedrinks

Shakaykay's photo
Tue 01/14/14 10:13 PM
All the good men must all be on mars because there sure isnt that many here on planet earth!
Im looking for a good man to but im not holding my breath on that no time soonyawn

Shakaykay's photo
Tue 01/14/14 05:40 PM
Sex is for marriage but marraige is not for everyone! If the jeweler is giving away all the jewels theres no need to buy it.
I personally wpouldnt play myself cheap like that. If you cant commit to nothin but sex then obviously your not committed to the person period!
Agree or disagree dont care what nobody say or argue, if you wanna be a truck stop then go on but im not allowing myself to be a hit n quit piece off *** so they can move on. No ring you cant have none of this thing!

Shakaykay's photo
Sun 01/12/14 05:13 PM
Well sai Newick :banana:
I couldnt have said that better myselfdrinks

Shakaykay's photo
Sun 01/12/14 05:07 PM
Red Hot!

Shakaykay's photo
Sun 01/12/14 01:46 PM
It sure is impossible for women to believe because i dont care if your marilyn monroe, sandra bullock, or halle berry some men just cant be faithful. There are good men im sure somewhere in the land of far far away,but as of now i have yet to meet a faithful non cheating one

Shakaykay's photo
Sun 01/12/14 01:30 PM
What attracts me to a man is when he his strong spiritually, physically ,mentally and especially financially! I want a man i can look up to not down on because he don have his life in order! I like driving n going home to my nice house n shopping n thats because i work for it. I keep myself in shape in all those other areas also.,so thats what makes a man attractive if he got it all together with no games

Shakaykay's photo
Sun 01/12/14 01:06 PM
They like older women cause we are sexy thats why!
We got our money and they think we are going to be their sugar momma while the play ps4 or xbox 360 all day!

Shakaykay's photo
Sun 01/12/14 12:59 PM
N tell me why me why some of yal men always have a list of requirements of what you expect in a woman, but most of you cant even meet the basic requirements like being faithful, neat, and lookin good like you expect women to do.
I know im not the only woman that feel like this! Im just sayin if u have checklist of requirements for women, be prepared to live up to ours!

Shakaykay's photo
Sun 01/12/14 12:51 PM
Lmao...Yeah and I need a new Chanel Bag!

Thats what all yal men say an dont evean mean it.

Even when some of you say you do ,most of you really dont.

Because some a yal just cheat like u still single ,while at the same time

Taking the best years of womens life.

Tell me why you want a wife? If you have the true qualities of a real husband then you shouldn have no trouble gettin a true women