Community > Posts By > dammy7miracles

dammy7miracles's photo
Thu 10/29/15 12:14 PM
New in the house. Anyone there?

dammy7miracles's photo
Thu 10/29/15 07:52 AM
Yes! A covenant which seals peace in us, a covenant that supercedes all other: THE BLOOD IF JESUS!!!

dammy7miracles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 11:35 AM
Amen! Sis

dammy7miracles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:40 AM
good. Jesus is the reason for us living.

dammy7miracles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:31 AM
Well, thank God I did!flowerforyou

dammy7miracles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 05:45 AM
why not try Nigeria. its a wonderful place. if you're ready let me know.

dammy7miracles's photo
Wed 10/28/15 05:21 AM
Most People expect the perfect person as a spouse, forgetting the fact that everyone born of a woman has weaknesses; Psalm 51 vs 3. This bible verse explains this. We are all on the match to be a better person. Jesus said: no one is holy, but only my Father in heaven is holy and only the good personality.

This we should bear in mind.

There isn't Mr or Mrs Right, it's only Mr and Mrs AVAILABLE!!! These are the ones we would find in this sphere.

when Mr and Mrs Available find themselves, they would work to becoming the best of partners. And such forms a strong bond. everything in this world starts itself by building up. for instance, an embryo in the womb, a successful business started as an idea, and a magnificent palace didn't just appeared, but a foundation was first laid by a block of concrete. so everything in life is a step by step journey to our. destiny land.

So, find the Mr or Mrs Right that is ready to work with and build a fantastic future with God the Father!!! And never forget to revive time with prayers.

please send your comments: pros and coins.