Community > Posts By > horse1andonly

horse1andonly's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:19 PM

Like going to the club for just a night out, and you run into a bunch of friends. And they are throwing a party for someone , who is about to get married. Well
as the night goes on, and a few shots of Cuervo gold later. Your dancing on the bar, and doing a strip show for evryone.

Lets just say, that one count indecent exposure.
one count public intoxication and forgot where the h*ll my truck was.

The reason why I quit drinking flowerforyou

Yeah and I gave it up myself!

horse1andonly's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:14 PM
Father said " I wish you would have been the one to die , and not your brother."

horse1andonly's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:08 PM
Sometimes it seems a good laugh, is a good cure for a big mistake.

oh-and a good lawyer, might help.

And well- the groom was sitting at the bar.

horse1andonly's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:16 AM
Like going to the club for just a night out, and you run into a bunch of friends. And they are throwing a party for someone , who is about to get married. Well
as the night goes on, and a few shots of Cuervo gold later. Your dancing on the bar, and doing a strip show for evryone.

Lets just say, that one count indecent exposure.
one count public intoxication and forgot where the h*ll my truck was.

horse1andonly's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:26 AM
Thanks Tazz, kind words really can make a person feel better sometimes. and I hope that you have a wonderful day. flowerforyou waving flowerforyou

horse1andonly's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:42 PM

No one knows this for sure, but a woman herself. I myself have tried everything that I know, but it has always been the wrong thing. Lets just say that you try to do something nice or romantic for her, well that is where you have done something wrong. She will think you have done something wrong or cheated on her, and then question things that you do. Ok - here are some things I have tried in my past with women, and you can tell me what I did wrong? These are just a few things that I thought would help a relationship, but it turned out wrong.

1. Just say that she came in from a hard day,but you got to the house before her & thought you would do something nice for her. So you send the kid to the babysitter, and you fix her a nice dinner and set it to candle light.

2.She may go out to a party or the club,so you want to add some spark to things. Well you set up something fun and try to make it something she will never forget.So you leave a note on the door that leads her to another note somewhere in the house.-
(you can all see where this is headed) So the last note leads her to the bedroom where you have left rose petals all over the bed.

3.She had a bad day at work, and is just so up tight from the day she had. So you run her a hot bath, and try to relax her for a bit. Here is where you start with just a good oldfashion foot rub, and work your way into trying to make her feel better. ( I know what some people would think, but she has got to be first,)Now you work on her calf muscles, then the back of her thighs. Keep going all the way, until you have worked on her back and shoulders. Relax her from head to toe, but be sure to listen to her and watch her body movements. because she is the only one, who can let you know how she feels.

Maybe I have always been wrong, but I have always thought that a woman-lady only wanted to be Loved and treated with respect.I know that they are not just looking for sex,or just a rich guy to pay for something that doesn't last.

OK ,here is how some of it turned out.

On #1- I was acused of seeing someone else.

On #2- It was that I was screwing someone else.

and #3-It was that I must be cheating on her.

So ladies please let me know where I went wrong ?

And guys well, just think about it before you act on it.

Yes It was with just one woman, and that would be because the way I was raised. Old school- by my Grandfather. He taught me when you are with someone and you love them, you will do everything to make them happy.I always do things like that to be nice, and because I like doing them. There is never a motive behind what I do for them, it's simply out of Love and respect.

horse1andonly's photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:55 PM
No one knows this for sure, but a woman herself. I myself have tried everything that I know, but it has always been the wrong thing. Lets just say that you try to do something nice or romantic for her, well that is where you have done something wrong. She will think you have done something wrong or cheated on her, and then question things that you do. Ok - here are some things I have tried in my past with women, and you can tell me what I did wrong? These are just a few things that I thought would help a relationship, but it turned out wrong.

1. Just say that she came in from a hard day,but you got to the house before her & thought you would do something nice for her. So you send the kid to the babysitter, and you fix her a nice dinner and set it to candle light.

2.She may go out to a party or the club,so you want to add some spark to things. Well you set up something fun and try to make it something she will never forget.So you leave a note on the door that leads her to another note somewhere in the house.-
(you can all see where this is headed) So the last note leads her to the bedroom where you have left rose petals all over the bed.

3.She had a bad day at work, and is just so up tight from the day she had. So you run her a hot bath, and try to relax her for a bit. Here is where you start with just a good oldfashion foot rub, and work your way into trying to make her feel better. ( I know what some people would think, but she has got to be first,)Now you work on her calf muscles, then the back of her thighs. Keep going all the way, until you have worked on her back and shoulders. Relax her from head to toe, but be sure to listen to her and watch her body movements. because she is the only one, who can let you know how she feels.

Maybe I have always been wrong, but I have always thought that a woman-lady only wanted to be Loved and treated with respect.I know that they are not just looking for sex,or just a rich guy to pay for something that doesn't last.

OK ,here is how some of it turned out.

On #1- I was acused of seeing someone else.

On #2- It was that I was screwing someone else.

and #3-It was that I must be cheating on her.

So ladies please let me know where I went wrong ?

And guys well, just think about it before you act on it.

horse1andonly's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:40 AM
:heart: to hell with the tramp stamp, I have at least 6 tats.If a woman wants a tat , and it's done right,then it should be ok.most of tats revolve around my daughter.flowerforyou

horse1andonly's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:07 AM
Well if you stop an think about it,no one can truely
understand a woman. Because just like us guy's, different women are looking for different things.
So just be your self,and let it go from there. The real one that is meant for you, will find you in time.
Show them the real you,but keep your feeling to yourself for a bit. Give them something to try and analyze,like most women do- because they also love mysteries.drinker slaphead waving

horse1andonly's photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:10 PM
I am enjoying it here, and meeting wonderful people.
Thank you and I hope you are having a wonderful dayflowerforyou

horse1andonly's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:18 PM
flowerforyou smokin :banana:

horse1andonly's photo
Sat 06/20/09 08:34 PM
Everyday we keep on getting stuck in the past.
Even when it seems we're gonna last, we never do.
We work out problems like in a math class.
We need to conjoin one with two.
If you play with this you could end up mad.
You're going to need someone with a Heart.
But when you get your Heart broken you'll become sad.
Like a Rose never needs to be torn apart.
Do not pick somebody with good looks.
You may not have a nice smooth ride.
Be a fairy tale like the ones in the books.
But who knows it just might glide.
If you're ever gonna fall in Love,
You need to be like two beautiful doves.

:heart: :heart: flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

horse1andonly's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:10 PM
I'm at this point, just looking for people to meet and chat with.To tell a little about myself.I'm 6'2"
225 lbs. I like music-horses-camping-talking to new people-making people smile-just about anything.

horse1andonly's photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:39 PM
There once was this Angel that over heard, that soon their time was coming up for them to go to earth.
So the Angel inquired with the Lord, Father ; why must I leave? And he stated theres some one who needs you.But Father,I love music and to sing.He said they will sing to you,and it will be music to your ears.
But father,I will be lost without you.Don't worry, they will teach you the way back to me.They will teach you how to pray, so you and I can still talk.
But Father, how will I be able to comunicate with them.He replyed, they will spend much time with you teaching you what you need to know.They will even risk their own life to protect you.Well it wasn't to long when the little Angel, heard their call to go.
Then the Angel hurried to ask, Lord before I go.
How will I know them? And God said,You will simply know her as MOM.

smile2 smile2
God bless everyone.

horse1andonly's photo
Thu 06/18/09 02:11 PM
Hello guys I just wanted to know,if we Love the ladies; why do we hurt them so.
We tell them lies about we'll fulfill their dreams,
when we know the lies are busting at the seams.
They look for a man who is simple & true,
but he always hurts her & makes her blue.
A promise of Love or a gentle touch, because to them
little things can mean so much.
The Flowers the candy can be alright, but all she longs for is t be held tight.
A goodnight kiss with I LOVE YOU dear, these are simple words she would Love to hear.
A soft touch on her cheek or to run your fingers through her hair,may seem small but they show you care.
A candle lit dinner in some romantic place, will show in her eyes & the smile on her face.
I'll try to keep this short & at the same time real,
because I try to imagine just how they feel.
Used- Hurt and so much more, but their feelings are
something that we shouldn't ignore.
They do s much and we just don't realize, that they are a gift to us ; and not just some prise.
So to the ladies out there this I say to you,theres
some guys out there who will be completely true.

waving waving waving

horse1andonly's photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:15 PM
My prayers go out to you all , and for the good Lord to watch , an care for you and baby Joe in these days-nights-and hours.GOD Bless:heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowers :heart: :heart: flowers

horse1andonly's photo
Fri 06/12/09 03:41 PM
Our father in heaven forever more, above this earth we shall all adore.With your love in my soul all of the day,and with your guidence, I will never stray.With your light so bright and full of grace, I pray one day to gaze upon your face.You gave your son to save us all, and from your grace we shall never fall.Now Lord , we know that satan is here, but it's only you that we shall fear.Everytime we hear your words are spoken, our hearts are healed from being broken.We come to you in our time of need, and with yuor gifts , we plant a good seed. With the HOLY SPIRIT we are filled with joy, in every man-woman-girl and boy. You gave us life from your very hand, and precious words like Footprints in the sand. You give us peace when you bring us home, in a place full of wonder, we now shall roam. Before I leave, these few things I will say, an then I will bow my head and pray. With all our hearts and souls and words that are true, theres only one God and It's Only You!