Community > Posts By > shofikul

shofikul's photo
Fri 10/30/15 06:52 AM
hi,,,

shofikul's photo
Thu 10/29/15 11:08 PM

I don't think it is something to be judged right or wrong. The rules of the present society was shaped up on certain aspects of practicality. But if we see in the nature very few species are monogamy pairs.
Even our closest ancestral great apes have this. Now having said what is natural, lets look at the logic why society imposed monogamy rules on people. Mankind is one of those few species on earth that spends long juvenile life. The cost of parenting is high, so as to limit the chaos from littering around. And producing untenable number of offspring human civilisations imposed such rules like monogamy.

Now that having reached the stage where birth controls at their height I wonder does the same principles apply? However, we have developed strong possessiveness in relationships, it is going to be very hard to break out of it. I mean, most of the cultures have helped us build our own shell over the ages, though there are still a lot of chicks walking around free ;)

Polygymists had to be able to financially support their wives, their different households and their children to each wife.
So it seems it is only for the wealthier men to pursue. Is this true?

very good your mind. thank you.

shofikul's photo
Thu 10/29/15 11:05 PM
i need just real life partner helping.
any place any country any religion any age
any time not problem.i want long life partner good mind girle. ok thank you.

shofikul's photo
Thu 10/29/15 10:57 PM
Marilyn Monroe

(Plz don't tell the caretaker, I ran from the grave)

hi,, my dear how are you, you are a very nice i like you. i want your real friedship.

shofikul's photo
Thu 10/29/15 10:56 PM
my real nam shofikul islam

shofikul's photo
Thu 10/29/15 10:54 PM
A lot girl in this big world. find me....

very nice you thank you.

shofikul's photo
Thu 10/29/15 09:10 PM
Welcome :-)

hi,, my dear how are you.

shofikul's photo
Thu 10/29/15 10:59 AM
,,told ya so

first make same sex marriage the same as traditional marriage

next make one sex the same as the other

but never never, indicate that sexuality itself is 'fluid' and potentially changing

because we are just 'born that way'

shrugs

hi,, my dear how are you.