TrishaLovesSweets's photo
Mon 12/28/15 01:01 PM
There are so many empty spaces here and nothing in your profile really describes who you are.

Mon 12/28/15 12:58 PM
It's okay, good point is that you have more than one picture to look at but yes, write something more for a nice intro. Add something in the interests section.

Wed 12/23/15 11:09 AM
Edited by TrishaLovesSweets on Wed 12/23/15 11:10 AM

Where are the cute guys????

Wed 12/23/15 10:55 AM
Back up pictures, it helps.

Wed 12/23/15 10:53 AM
Uhm...some girls might not appreciate that you're in a pic with another girl...just the both of you. I suggest you don't include that pic unless she's your sister lol.

Tue 12/22/15 11:57 AM
There's nothing to rate here other than your picture. :|

Tue 12/22/15 11:51 AM
Some people here are particular with grammar so be grammatically correct as much as possible I guess...but since you're young and pretty much wants to mingle with girls your age (I'm just assuming here) then I think it doesn't matter much with the young ones.

Tue 12/22/15 11:45 AM
Uhm...typical mistake. There's too little information about who you are and your interests.

Tue 12/22/15 11:36 AM

I don`t understand, why any gal I meet ask me for the worth of my property? Whats the story behind that?

They are just trying to determine if you are successful pimp or a not-so-successful pimp...That's my take on it!

Oh...BTW...Can you loan me a hundred??? happy

Lol and can I ask what's with guys here asking me for nudes when I'm not even asking for any money? Maybe I should ask money instead to make them stop.It's the same pretty much right? Gals want to hook up with rich guys and guys wanting to hook up with hot chicks. Like duh the law of supply and demand.

Fri 12/18/15 11:17 AM
Not bad but yeah...it will be hard for you to find a girl with the same interest but over-all your profile looks decent.

Fri 12/18/15 10:53 AM
No you're not. For an innocent 15 year old teeny maybe, but kid you are far from perfect and you will realize that maybe 5 to 10 years from now.

Tue 11/10/15 04:23 PM
would you define me as cute? ;)

Honest assessment? Yes. But you have this jock look that bullies glasses and braces girls during highschool.

Mon 11/09/15 01:01 PM
There's a lot of oldies around here and pervs...cute?...uhhh rare...

2 Next