TrishaLovesSweets's photo
Wed 12/30/15 01:13 PM

Big is not always better!

ohwell

Well.....the boobs do help distract from her face. surprised :laughing:

Nope, no, naaahhh...

Wed 12/30/15 01:09 PM
Just give me caffeine and some sweets please.

Wed 12/30/15 12:36 PM
Just curious...why 28 and above? spock

Wed 12/30/15 10:08 AM

Hey I'm hot sexy, cute and funny. I have a job, car and a home!

I'm more interested with the job, car, and home part. Sales talk, you are doing it right lol. This made me laugh.

Wed 12/30/15 10:00 AM

Wed 12/30/15 09:50 AM
Most of the guys I met prefer busty women but I once dated a guy that's after "proportions" so your measurement should be balanced with your weight and height for that coke bottle curves.

Wed 12/30/15 09:41 AM
I haven't greeted anyone either or introduced myself but oh well. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Wed 12/30/15 06:45 AM
Someone decent to talk to and more sleep...I need more sleep seriously.

Tue 12/29/15 10:09 PM

I'm old fashioned so uhhh no, nope, nah. I don't discriminate if that is all you want but know that I want more than that. What I hate most is when I'm treated like a whore, I don't know if it's because I'm Asian or I'm young or is that the norm online. One guys offered to take me on a vacation, take me to shopping, buy me a new phone for sex...and that creeped the hell out of me because we haven't even known each other for a week.
you will build up a red flag alarm system for this over time

when I first got divorced after being married 20 years I was like a lamb being led to slaughter and very nieve about this whole internet dating thing.

yep there are plenty of men out there who will ask you for naked pics or send you some even if you do not want them or they will send you a vid of themselves...doing things naked

they will pressure you for your phone number right away
to get you off this site
not necessarily to scam you out of money
but so that they can have all your attention

its almost like a game
who can get a pretty girl to drop off line the quickest
and many of these guys have multiple accounts on different sites
so even though he may be calling you sweetheart
and saying you are the only one? he might be a liar

most of time if he wants to skype and says so it's because he wants to see you naked
if he does not believe you look like you do in your pics
you could easiy hold up a sign of today's date and take a new one
so why the pressure to skype?
or he wants your email
why? if you can message right here
just be warned

Thank you for this one. :)

Tue 12/29/15 01:28 PM

Welcome to the number game....drinker
It is highly addictive....

Thanks, I'm just finding ways to stay awake as of the moment.

Tue 12/29/15 01:26 PM
I'm a lifless, zombie, always graveyard shift, office girl. Someone give me a bed.

Tue 12/29/15 01:15 PM

Tue 12/29/15 12:58 PM

I'm old fashioned so uhhh no, nope, nah. I don't discriminate if that is all you want but know that I want more than that. What I hate most is when I'm treated like a whore, I don't know if it's because I'm Asian or I'm young or is that the norm online. One guys offered to take me on a vacation, take me to shopping, buy me a new phone for sex...and that creeped the hell out of me because we haven't even known each other for a week.

Seriously, old fashioned women do not make this or any other online dating site. They figure its the tool of the devil...lol..So in what way do you consider yourself old fashioned, you young innocent girl....just curious.....

Haha...believe it or not but considering ones self to being old fashioned, is the quite common in Trisha's country of origin....
especially in how courting, dating and conducting relationships happens....
I for one find it quite sweet and an admirable trait....happy

Yup

Tue 12/29/15 12:36 PM

Seriously, old fashioned women do not make this or any other online dating site. They figure its the tool of the devil...lol..So in what way do you consider yourself old fashioned, you young innocent girl....just curious.....

Uhm...you're talking about ancient I think. And I'm young if you compare me to a 40 year old and I'm old if you compare me to someone who's 16. I'm not innocent but again, not a whore nor a slut. Old fashioned as in yes, courting as in meeting the parents and stuff, and not just sleep with random guys, not do one night stands, not do drugs, etc.

Tue 12/29/15 11:21 AM
Not bad, I just hope that you had more pictures posted. The two pictures you have in your profile are very similar. But interest in the arts is rare so glad that you put it in there.

Tue 12/29/15 11:16 AM
It's pretty good. I liked that you added a certain preference for a possible mate but over-all yes, your profile is well done.

Tue 12/29/15 11:06 AM

Tue 12/29/15 10:55 AM
Uhhh 20s huh? Financially unstable, might not be that emotionally mature yet, blah, blah, there's a certain discrimination with age and stuff. Yeah this age group is scarce but there are a few here and there. Good luck on your search.

Tue 12/29/15 10:27 AM
Uhhh you're just 20 and still a student so I don't know if someone about your age would risk going to the Philippines just to meet you because the younger a person is the more financially unstable they are...unless it's an Arabian Oil Prince of some sort but well...good luck.

Mon 12/28/15 01:21 PM

new on here entertain me

I'm sarcastic so I'd rather not tell jokes. Sorry, can't help you.

Previous 1