Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Thu 12/17/15 04:39 PM
Are you kidding.??? No way in Hell!!!!!ill

Yyyyyep - what she said!

no photo
Thu 12/17/15 04:35 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Thu 12/17/15 04:37 PM

Wow - I'm a bit surprised to see 'Was (Not Was)' mentioned here! (Earth to Doris... Earth to Doris!!) tongue2

One of my favorite bands.

"Carol of the Bells" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Hell yeah! (It IS that time of year, isn't it?) I finally got around to seeing TSO last year - it was a great production... :thumbsup:

Just finished listening to "Beautiful Day Without You".

no photo
Thu 12/17/15 01:45 PM
ohhh look its Dave Grohl with his mum...laugh laugh laugh

And another one like that... winking

no photo
Thu 12/17/15 01:27 PM

This question was generated by a Time article by Jon Birger that said the dating game is rigged against women because in 2012 there was 34% greater ratio of women college Grads and in 2023 it was expected to go to 47% so currently 4 to 3 imbalance between 22 and 29. Also saying "Classism is bigger than racism in dating" according to dating coach Evan Marc Katz because of lopsided gender ratios. Ratios reflected in Mormon and Orthodox Jewish communities. Not sure where they got that data but I still don't buy it.

Especially since sooooh many degrees cost so much money and pay so little even when you get them. Do kind of wonder what that is going to do to the gender differential in pay.

I remember reading about that - it caused a bit of a stir when it first came out.

Of course, at the time, it was only mildly interesting to me, in a purely academic sense. ohwell

no photo
Thu 12/17/15 12:06 PM
I love u

Sorry chuckles, you're S.O.L. with me - you're too male (apparently) & too far away. But hopefully your gf can reciprocate. whoa

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 10:39 PM

Hahaha

Did you know that after my last enhancement....
I didn't need a towel rack in the bathroom anymore...:tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: <high-fives Mikey>

Did you know enhancement talk doesn't give one a good mind visual

Sorry Annie - but did ya know that making the girls slaphead or whoa is usually part of the fun of doing that?? tongue2

(OK, all done...)

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 10:32 PM
I know that they're supposed to be candles, but... noway

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 10:26 PM
The days for this year are in the low numbers. If you could take back something you said or did in 2015 what would it be? Would you do something else?

Oh HELL yeah I'd change something, in a New York millisecond... It was a seemingly insignificant thing (something that, in normal circumstances, I probably would have forgotten about by now) that turned out to have caused my separation. ohwell

But you don't get "do-overs", and regrets are only good for wasting your time (if you allow them to), so all I can do is to try to do the absolute best I can with every day that I'm given from here on out...

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 09:28 PM
Did you know spammers must have very low sperm counts....
Well they are always crapping on about enhancements...

Did ya know that if I was any more "enhanced", I'd stand nekkid on the beach like a TRIPOD, baby!! tongue2

(Not buying it?? Well, it sounded good in high school...) whoa slaphead rofl :angel:

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 09:10 PM

Usually have just normal coffee out of the machine, but I love cappuccino! Good thing I don't drink it often anymore, as drink that with sugar (not my regular coffee). I'd probably put on half a stone if all my coffees were cappuccinos with sugar laugh

There's some real truth to that, CF - I used to put a couple shots of those prepackaged sweetened creamers in my coffee every morning, but several months ago I made a push to limit the sugar that I ingest, & I started drinking my coffee black again. I was around 235# - 240#, now that I've (somewhat!) limited the sugar, I'm closer to 225# (or ~100 kilos, for you metric weirdos). winking tongue2

And I've been a bit partial to a local brand of Colombian coffee that I've bought for years, but I think I'm going to branch out a bit - life gets boring if you never try anything new! :wink:

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 08:56 PM

Did you know the average person's fast food intake per year will contain 12 hairs

Food for thought

Hmmm. Not exactly surprising, I guess. I've really cut down on the fast food that I buy, so I'm probably doing a little better than the average.

Did you know that the FDA in the US has acceptable amounts of things you would not believe in the production of most foods?

Yep, stumbled across that once - the one that stuck out in my mind was the number of lice that are OK in a head of broccoli. sick

Did ya know that I'm NO LONGER a huge fan of raw veggies??? noway winking

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 06:43 PM

Yes Tbone
After next August you're welcome to crash in the spare room. I'm in the middle of the North Island.

shocked blushing THAT is an amazingly kind offer Annie! I will absolutely keep you "in the loop" as to how my plans for that trip go! THANK YOU! flowers :thumbsup:

I enjoyed the lord of the rings
The hobbit village from in the movie is only 45 minutes drive from me and I still haven't been.
Put it on my bucket list

Don't you know....
Annie is actually a hobbit....tongue2
This really is an international site...slaphead
waving

rofl rofl rofl tongue2

Well, if that's true, I'll be sure to tell her how pretty her hairy feet are... flowers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 02:42 PM

Visiting NZ was on my bucket list even before those movies came out... winking :thumbsup:

What's taking you so long
:laughing:

:laughing: Guess I just need to get serious about it, & start putting some money aside for that! :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 02:34 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Wed 12/16/15 02:40 PM
I read the books as a kid (yes, apparently I've always been a geek). whoa I think that both the books AND the movies were great, just in different ways. And I think that Peter Jackson did a GREAT job in remaining faithful to a literary world that millions of people have real affection for. :thumbsup:

Visiting NZ was on my bucket list even before those movies came out... winking :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 10:04 AM
As a rule, I would probably find it interesting. My own career demands a bit of "intellectual horsepower" (so to speak), & has required continuous education for over a decade, so the prospect of someone else's "book learnin'" doesn't automatically impress me. I've had a moderately-interesting life, & I'm reasonably confident that I can hold up my end of a conversation. winking The type of person they are, the way that they treat others, those kinds of things are going to be at least as important. :thumbsup:

Now if we look at the other end of the scale, & she simply wasn't blessed with much intelligence?? Yeah, that can definitely be a deal-breaker for me... ohwell

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 08:42 AM
Did ya know that the Winter solstice (for the northern hemisphere) is on Dec. 22nd?

Less than a week now before the days start getting longer again! :thumbsup: winking

no photo
Tue 12/15/15 05:50 PM
Hey Aris, welcome to the asylum!! And greetings from Colorado!! drinker

no photo
Tue 12/15/15 05:43 PM

I never thought it did matter. But, now that I'm finding out so much about him. And Our differences. We can't make it. I gave & gave and fought so hard. Damn.

Well "AllYouWillEverNeed", I'm sorry to hear that. I can really understand where you're coming from (as several others on here probably can as well), it's honestly heartbreaking (as well as really discouraging) to come to that realization after pouring your heart & soul into trying to make it work for so long. Sending <<<HUGS>>> your way. flowerforyou

my point is just because it is new and bright and shiny in store

does not mean it will keep its' sparkle over time

it's kind of like vacation

it's great once or twice a year
but if ya stayed there ..doing same stuff over and over

it would lose half it's charm and just become your life

Absolutely - it's a perverse trait of human nature that even the "awesome" stuff that happens to us (winning the PowerBall or whatever) is quickly adapted to, & becomes "the new normal". I suspect that that's one of the things that can make a marriage go "blah" as well, if that's not guarded against. ohwell

no photo
Tue 12/15/15 03:14 PM
fashion critique -- she's wearing a dress that looks
like the upholstered couch my mom and dad owned 60 years ago...:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I just heard a cute/amusing tune, refers to Lead-lined Pampers... winking

no photo
Tue 12/15/15 11:43 AM

...see how the only part of the story ya wanted continued was the roll in the hay with the young hottie huh spock slaphead slaphead

hahaha..typical whoa

i myself was just waiting for the punch line , so to speak

Actually, I was just waiting to see how it all cratered around him... ohwell

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20