Community > Posts By > FlFarmGirl79

FlFarmGirl79's photo
Wed 09/14/16 07:22 AM
Hi! My name is Jessica and I run a rescue for pet pigs and exotic animals from my home in Florida. I am looking to connect with some fellow animal lovers and rescuers in an attempt to broaden my network, giving us the ability to help save some more innocent lives.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

FlFarmGirl79's photo
Wed 09/14/16 07:19 AM
I bet I got everyone beat!
I run an animal rescue from my home so I have around 100 animals here. lol

FlFarmGirl79's photo
Sat 05/21/16 05:49 AM
I am receiving a notification on my phone that I have a new message, however when I go into the app,nothing is showing up.

I cleared my cache and deleted old files and restarted but still the same. These do not show up when I go online to access either.

Does anyone know what might be happening?

FlFarmGirl79's photo
Sun 11/08/15 08:00 PM
I have 2 beardies, a black and white tegu, 2 Savanah monitors, 7 snakes, 2 tokay geckos, a chameleon, and 3 leopard geckos!

FlFarmGirl79's photo
Sun 11/08/15 06:56 PM
I have 2 tarantulas. A cobalt blue and a red rump.

FlFarmGirl79's photo
Sun 11/08/15 06:51 PM
I have a kinkajou! & numerous reptiles, which most people consider unusual.

FlFarmGirl79's photo
Sun 11/08/15 12:54 PM
I personally don't hold it against men to post shirtless pics but am more wary about contact with them.

Guys that are full of themselves expect women to "bow down" in a sense because they find themselves to be SO awesome. Now I'm not saying that this is true of ALL guys that post shirtless pics, but I am asked for nudes or inappropriate photos by shirtless pic guys WAY more often than the ones that keep their shirts in in photos. So for me personally, it puts my guard up a little higher.

When looking to connect, the last thing I want is hassle or an argument with someone as to why I won't send dirty pictures.