very nice Mr. Badr1991.
Excellent I like it.
Very good answer.

Thank you :)

Badr1991's photo
Sat 01/09/16 04:10 PM
Edited by Badr1991 on Sat 01/09/16 04:12 PM

Thanks for the info

What your stand on Quranist? What your stand on Hadith?

I believe in Quran as i believe that the Hadith also, Quran is the word of Allah ( God ) for us Muslims and the Hadith is also the word of God to the Prophet Muhammad (and is what we call "the Sunna") and may be will saying, act, or approval had been received by Muhammad, peace be upon him ...

And we know the hadith false and right through the so-called "Al-Sanad" and "Al-Ma'thn" and Al-Sanad is connected to a series of men for the person who heard the speech or saw it, of Muhammad, peace be upon him, for example,
So and so told about so and so from so and so on the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , this sequence is called " Al-Sanad

and Al-Mathn is the conclusion of the speech of Al-Sanad .what meant was that word of mouth , all the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him or his act, or approval

hope you understand my words , my english very poor , sorry

Badr1991's photo
Wed 01/06/16 10:18 AM
Edited by Badr1991 on Wed 01/06/16 10:19 AM

This is a friendly and safe place to exchange knowledge. Any differences must be accepted as agreed to disagreed respectfully. No swearing and name calling.

Does anyone know anything about Quranist?

Is there any Quranist in Perth?

Quranists are a group that says the Quran the only is their evidence, and that the hadith, just interpretations of people and lied to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Him

i hope i answered your question

Badr1991's photo
Mon 12/21/15 05:56 PM

I guess we'll never know the difference.sad

Don't cry, alleoops. I'll tell you.

The difference between Islam and Al-Qaeda and ISIS is that the Islamic jihadists are doing what Muhammad did, not just what he said.

and tell to us what Mohammed said for to know it also ....

Badr1991's photo
Sun 12/20/15 04:08 PM
Edited by Badr1991 on Sun 12/20/15 04:17 PM

Given, anyone can post just about any opinion they wish on YouTube, without documentation of fact.
YouTube isn't the most reliable source.

And, since I won't go to any link posted by anybody...
Please explain to us, the differences in the three groups listed.

Btw, I frequently post that not all muslims are evil.
So, I'll at least be an unbiased reader.

Probably you did not take the opportunity to yourself, and watch in the first what holds video .... it's long video for this I did not write anything on the subject ...

Video carries historical facts, and removes the black cloud .... So please if you really want to speak on the subject, give yourself some time and watched the video, and give your opinion ... and if you do not like it, I'll accept willingly

Badr1991's photo
Sun 12/20/15 01:30 PM
Please do not a write anything before to hear the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YwSuBfLGg&list=PLdEUZ0tAJdI6aip2ywcgSg0LjL_e5chET&index=11

Badr1991's photo
Tue 12/01/15 05:13 PM

Moe, do you want boots on the ground in Mecca or just air strikes?

if you can do it .... Portugal have been tried by the help of Persia, but they did not succeed .... History is teacher .. if was Hitler learned a lesson when Napoleon lost his battle against the Russians, Germany was now mistress of the world.

Badr, what are you saying? What does Hitler have to do with anything? How is Germany mistress of the world?

Are you saying that increasing military force against ISIS won't help?

in the first i want say that my english not good so ...

That's cool, that's why I ask. I value learning the perspectives of people from other countries, who often have radically different upbringings and outlooks than me.

I often use translate.google.com to help me in circumstances like this. If you use Cntrl-C and Cntrl-V, you can paste your text to/from google translate and see how to improve your English.

you asked this question " Moe, do you want boots on the ground in Mecca or just air strikes? "

and i understand of it that you want bomb Mecca ... ?

is that what you mean? ?

That was Dodo, who asked Moe to clarify his comment about 'war on all religions'. I don't think anyone actually said they want to bomb Mecca.

Moe and I are being sarcastic.

Well i understand, i drag the word that i said . yes i use the Google translator

Badr1991's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:47 PM

if you can do it .... Portugal have been tried by the help of Persia, but they did not succeed .... History is teacher .. if was Hitler learned a lesson when Napoleon lost his battle against the Russians, Germany was now mistress of the world.

Badr, what are you saying? What does Hitler have to do with anything? How is Germany mistress of the world?

Are you saying that increasing military force against ISIS won't help?

in the first i want say that my english not good so ...

you asked this question " Moe, do you want boots on the ground in Mecca or just air strikes? "

and i understand of it that you want bomb Mecca ... ?

is that what you mean? ?

Badr1991's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:33 PM

In the news muslims have been constantly assailed for violence.., yet it is a very small portion of those who claim ...yes claim to be muslim who do violence, killing scores...including muslims...what is your opinion?

Considering the fact that Muhammad used an army and a threat of physical force to coerce people into converting to Islam, I'd say that the violent Muslims are more like Muhammad than the peaceful Muslims are willing to admit.

maybe you have forgotten the inquisition in Andalusia on the name of Christ , maybe you forget the killing and slaughter and rape in Jerusalem rebound after Saladin, maybe you have forgotten the demonization of the Templars under the name of Christ in front of the Ottomans, maybe you forget that you are now in the land of the Indians , and your grandparents killed Indians under the name of civilization, Look at yourself in the mirror first before people be held accountable, Read your dirty history, you think that the Muslims claim as you like blood, did not transgress on innocent people, women and the elderly, and not even the churches and trees ... . How wonderful commanded you're talking about things of others is not in them, while not read about your history and do not dirty thing, ah forget the whole Bible false, how can not be forged your history, even the discovery of America was attributed to Columbus offender.

You are living a big lie, that you counted right, while you still live priests period who were collecting money on your backs for Paradise .

ok, a war on all religions... you convinced me...

Badr1991's photo
Tue 12/01/15 03:51 PM

In the news muslims have been constantly assailed for violence.., yet it is a very small portion of those who claim ...yes claim to be muslim who do violence, killing scores...including muslims...what is your opinion?

Considering the fact that Muhammad used an army and a threat of physical force to coerce people into converting to Islam, I'd say that the violent Muslims are more like Muhammad than the peaceful Muslims are willing to admit.

maybe you have forgotten the inquisition in Andalusia on the name of Christ , maybe you forget the killing and slaughter and rape in Jerusalem rebound after Saladin, maybe you have forgotten the demonization of the Templars under the name of Christ in front of the Ottomans, maybe you forget that you are now in the land of the Indians , and your grandparents killed Indians under the name of civilization, Look at yourself in the mirror first before people be held accountable, Read your dirty history, you think that the Muslims claim as you like blood, did not transgress on innocent people, women and the elderly, and not even the churches and trees ... . How wonderful commanded you're talking about things of others is not in them, while not read about your history and do not dirty thing, ah forget the whole Bible false, how can not be forged your history, even the discovery of America was attributed to Columbus offender.

You are living a big lie, that you counted right, while you still live priests period who were collecting money on your backs for Paradise .

What people did back then in contradiction to the New Testament's teachings pales in comparison to modern-day Islamic jihadists following the actions of Muhammad.

What does today Daash, not the orders of Mohammed, but the orders of America and its allies, in your opinion why interfere with Russia, which have nothing to do about it there? And why North Korea threatened to Turkey? Because North Korea an enemy to America, because they have not forgotten what I did in the Cold War, and what you do now, you should wake up from hibernation. Islam has nothing to do in what is happening today from destruction in the world, Islam is merely a means to reach political goals serve their interests , and the best proof of the Cold War, what happened between North and South America .... In your opinion, America is not able to remove the presence of Daash? As it did in Iraq in 2003?
Then do not forget Iran love who hate Sunnes and will do all things for killed them , and Shiites are facilitated the entry of America into Iraq.
And why Iran has a hand in Yemen? Because they did not forget the Persian Empire, when Yemen was under their control.
Iran (Persia) has always been throughout history overspread treachery cover of Islam, go back to the Ottoman era will see treachery frequently.

Badr1991's photo
Tue 12/01/15 02:33 PM

Badr1991's photo
Tue 12/01/15 02:28 PM
Edited by Badr1991 on Tue 12/01/15 02:34 PM

Badr1991's photo
Tue 12/01/15 02:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Hch1rxiko&feature=youtu.be

Badr1991's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:37 PM

you told me that you don't watch youtube , but i think you just simply afraid of the truth. I my English is weak, so I find it difficult to explain ...

No need to watch it. If it claims your theory, then it's wrong

On the whole, i said what i have, and you are the right choice for you, you can watch or reject it, and the difference does not spoil the intimacy

long as you safely

Badr1991's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:28 PM

you told me that you don't watch youtube , but i think you just simply afraid of the truth. I my English is weak, so I find it difficult to explain ...

Badr1991's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:18 PM

i did not mean anything bad i respect all religions , but i just told the truth that must be told, and if not ratified watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_6aYs_7k

If you respect all religions then you are very foolish.Many religions are based on lies and distortions.Save your respect for something based on truth.

Already hath the word proved true of most of them, for they believe not. (7) Lo! We have put on their necks carcans reaching unto the chins, so that they are made stiff-necked. (8) And We have set a bar before them and a bar behind them, and (thus) have covered them so that they see not. (9) Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not, it is alike for them, for they believe not. (10) Thou warnest only him who followeth the Reminder and feareth the Beneficent in secret. To him bear tidings of forgiveness and a rich reward. (11) Lo! We it is Who bring the dead to life. We record that which they send before (them), and their footprints. And all things We have kept in a clear Register. (12) Coin for them a similitude: The people of the city when those sent (from Allah) came unto them; (13) When We sent unto them twain, and they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: Lo! we have been sent unto you. (14) They said: Ye are but mortals like unto us. The Beneficent hath naught revealed. Ye do but lie! (15) They answered: Our Lord knoweth that we are indeed sent unto you, (16) And our duty is but plain conveyance (of the message). (17)

36:22

Leicester City won 3-0 away at Newcastle United to top the Premier League table on Saturday, thanks to defeats for Manchester City and Arsenal.

City were handily beaten 4-1 by Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium, while Arsenal lost 2-1 to West Bromwich Albion, and the pair are also behind Manchester United after they scraped past Watford 2-1 at Vicarage Road.

Everton put Aston Villa to the sword, and Chelsea deservedly beat Norwich City—albeit only 1-0.

Read on for a full roundup of Saturday's action, but first, here are all the results and the updated Premier League table:

This report has about the same relevance as your quote.

Barcelona 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Badr1991's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:12 PM

if you want to know the truth and want your eyes and your heart to open watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dO_C6-lkLM

You took 3 verses to claim something but ignored the rest. You have to take the whole thing, which doesn't support your theory

That scripture is NOT talking about Muhammad. He wasn't even born (as I proved before) when that prophecy was fulfilled

i answere you about it , but you considered that i insulted religion

Badr1991's photo
Sat 11/21/15 05:53 PM

i did not mean anything bad i respect all religions , but i just told the truth that must be told, and if not ratified watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_6aYs_7k

If you respect all religions then you are very foolish.Many religions are based on lies and distortions.Save your respect for something based on truth.

Already hath the word proved true of most of them, for they believe not. (7) Lo! We have put on their necks carcans reaching unto the chins, so that they are made stiff-necked. (8) And We have set a bar before them and a bar behind them, and (thus) have covered them so that they see not. (9) Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not, it is alike for them, for they believe not. (10) Thou warnest only him who followeth the Reminder and feareth the Beneficent in secret. To him bear tidings of forgiveness and a rich reward. (11) Lo! We it is Who bring the dead to life. We record that which they send before (them), and their footprints. And all things We have kept in a clear Register. (12) Coin for them a similitude: The people of the city when those sent (from Allah) came unto them; (13) When We sent unto them twain, and they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: Lo! we have been sent unto you. (14) They said: Ye are but mortals like unto us. The Beneficent hath naught revealed. Ye do but lie! (15) They answered: Our Lord knoweth that we are indeed sent unto you, (16) And our duty is but plain conveyance (of the message). (17)

36:22

Previous 1