Community > Posts By > okdonnie

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:34 AM
Very nice, Red

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:25 PM
I think online dating is all an illusion anyway. Its more like online emailing. I have only met one person online that ever came to anything. Lasted 3 years. I will spare you the details, but it was great til the end.
Sometimes when we meet someone on line, we create an image in our mind of how we "want" it to be. As we email back and forth we continue to build on that illusion. We build great expectatons. And rarely do they turn out the way we expected. What a let down. At the time we say "thats it for me" or something to that nature. But soon, we pick ourselves up, dust off the seat of our pants, and try to start another illusion. I guess its just a case of if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. But I never do. So here I am, still trying to connect with a soul mate...Just creating another
"illusion"

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:05 PM
I think it is best summed up by Garth Brooks in his song. "the Dance". And I wouldn't have missed it for the world

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:46 AM
I rate your profile a "0". you have no picture

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:43 AM
First, we've got to check you for ticks.

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:40 AM
its the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:56 PM
And with all that money in da motor, you still cant out run my Goldwing

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:15 AM
Ofcourse size matters... In almost every respect. Do you know any women who wants an extremely obese man? Or a man wanting an extremely obese woman?.. I know I don't.
If you took a poll of just the women on this forum, the results would be definately.. "size maters".
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones who happens to be 185 lbs and have some size as well... :banana: love

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:46 PM
Now I know why they call this "ONLINE DATING". Thats as far as it ever goes. I get quite a few "winks" and an occasional "message" but thats as far as it ever gets. How can you win someones heart in an email? I think that this is more of a "social club" than a dating site.
So, that being said, I'd also like to ad, COME ON LADIES, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED ENOUGHT TO WINK, OR TO SEND A MESSAGE, BE INTERESTED ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY "MEET" SOMEBODY.

Looking for an LTR,
Donnie

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:33 PM
If after nine years you are still having trust issues, my heart goes out to you. Dont make others pay for things they didnt do....